Jehovah`s Witness/Bible study

Good day Bro. Grunbaum. I haue only a few questions. Is it true that if a Jehovah's witness has Bible studies and his Bible studies got baptized the more he/she (the JW) has the chances to go to heaven? Sir, I don't know if this is really true. But if it is true that they will go to heaven, almost all JW will be in heaven after death, or maybe after the resurrection. If that is the case, then they will become a ruler someday?

No ,most JWs hope is to live on earth forever as the bible teaches,144,000 have been invited to rule in heaven,David said:

(Psalm 37:29) . . .The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

(Psalm 37:8-9) . . .Let anger alone and leave rage; Do not show yourself heated up only to do evil.  9 For evildoers themselves will be cut off, But those hoping in Jehovah are the ones that will possess the earth.

(Psalm 37:11) . . .But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace. . .

So these passages teach a different salvation than the false Christian Churches world wide who teach a rapture to heaven.

So when a Church member stumble on these verses it causes problems with going to heaven to be forever with Jesus.

Jesus said according to Christendom to all believers:

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

So how can living on the earth forever as the bible teaches harmonize with this verse of going to heaven.

The Churches solve that seeming contradiction by saying Jesus is coming back to live on the earth and he will bring all those who he raptured with him.

JWs solve it by teaching only a certain mumber go to heaven and as I showed the earth is a hope as well.

The problem is both cant be a solution so lets look at what the bible teaches instead of what we believe.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.#
Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more;

Yet we are told Jesus is coming again and every eye will literally see him

The Church take this from the symbolic book of Rev,if he comes again then every eye still wouldn't literally see him,if he flew over the east coast how would those in Australia       see him,makes no sense,then too if we take the verse literally see if it makes sense:

#Revelation 1:7# . . .Look! He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, and those who pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him. Yes, Amen.

First of all Jesus said that when he leaves he wont ever come back here again ,we just read that:

#John 14:19# 19 A little longer and the world will behold me no more. . .

So now hes coming back anyway  but it also says:

#Revelation 1:7# . . .and those who pierced him; . . .

So then the men who pierced him has to be resurrected just for this event,if they are in a burning hell fire like we are told they need to be brought back or likewise if they are in heaven they still need to be brought back to the earth just for this even only to return later where ever they were.

#Matthew 27:49# . . .[Another man took a spear and pierced his side. . .

Does that make sense to you.

Then it says:

#Revelation 1:7# . . .and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him. . .

So this has to be taken literally as well,makes no sense these teachigs from the Churches.

Then we still have to take this verse literal too:

#Revelation 1:7# . . .Look! He is coming with the clouds. . .

How would that look,not to mention other countries will be in darkness and asleep,it just makes no sense when you compare the teachings of the Churches with what the bible teaches.

These preachers know most will not think twice how this looks as they dont get into the scriptures untill Sunday if that.

The book of Revelation is a symbolic book that has symbols that stand for something,Jesus is not going to literally ride on a cloud,we were told:

#Acts 1:11# . . .and they said: “Men of Gal´i·lee, why do YOU stand looking into the sky? This Jesus who was received up from YOU into the sky will come thus in the same manner as YOU have beheld him going into the sky.”

Most Church people who read this envision him coming with mighty huge clouds in glory but never thought to question the teaching by what this verse is saying.

The angels referred to the manner in which he left as to how he will return.
You ask one of these Preachers what was the manner they will say he rode a cloud ,

not even thinking the cloud caught him up, he became invisible to human eyes.then too the manner was not seen literally by every eye so likewise his return would be in the same manner

So we need to understand how the scriptures uses clouds to grasp how its used in this instance.

Jehovah told Moses this:

#Exodus 19:9) . . .Look! I am coming to you in a dark cloud,. . .

What did that mean,did it mean he would literally see God in or on top of the cloud,no,because no man can see God,yet we read every eye will see Jesus,makes no sense.

So logically then clouds must denote invisibility,when Israel was being led it was by a cloud

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way;

All they saw was a cloud not God so again clouds denote invisible presence

We say Jesus came in 1914 or his kingdom came to power so it was not seen by humans

(Daniel 7:13-14) . . .“I kept on beholding in the visions of the night, and, see there! with the clouds of the heavens someone like a son of man happened to be coming; and to the Ancient of Days he gained access, and they brought him up close even before that One. 14 And to him there were given rulership and dignity and kingdom,. . .

Follow up if you need more info on this subject,both explanations cant harmonize with the bible,only 1.

Prophet Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum