Jehovah`s Witness/Deep things of God

Question
Brother Rando, i've been following your answers on and off with keen interest for a couple years now,and have learned alot. I have a desire to learn the deep things of God,and am like a sponge taking in that life giving knowledge.I have not been steady in the truth and I am not baptised. Instead I unfortunately have isolated myself alot in life,PR 18:1. I've always been like that, having times when i am very sociable,and times when I am a recluse.I do attend meetings but irregularly,and have become stagnant in my progress in the truth.I know my problem isn't lack of knowledge,To be honest I don't know what my problem is.I really enjoy to have deep conversations with others about Jehovah, prophesy,and scripture.But this is what has been bothering me for a while now.When i have tried to have conversations with others at my congregation about deeper things,they don't get it.It has been an ongoing theme for me.I will give a few examples, you might remember me discussing the "Arm of Jehovah" Isaiah 53, and John 12:38-41 of course its referring to Jesus.Well what prompted me to write you bout that way back, I was discussing it with a sister and specifically Isaiah 51:4,5,9,10,and Isaiah 42:4. About what the "arms" in Isaiah 51:5 could be POSSIBLY referring to the 144,000. And I'm all of a sudden going beyond the scriptures she says,and the arm of Jehovah in that verse isn't Jesus.

I'm studying out of the keep yourself in Gods love book,with one of the Elders of my congregation, and I shared with him about a generation could mean 120 years,and on the Third Day Jesus will raise his temple,and it's the spiritual temple. He being the chief corner stone of this spiritual temple,that has many stones that make up this temple, and it doesn't mean three 24 hr days but 3 thousand years, a day is as a thousand years ext... you get the point. So He didn't get it,"I was reading too much into the scriptures",he said. I told Him Jesus didn't raise himself up, Jehovah raised him up,so when Jesus said "I will raise it up" It should be clear. And Brother Rando, He looked at me like I lost my mind! OH,and I mentioned 2034 as the start of the third day,and lets just say,I learned never to do that again.Please understand,I'm not the sort to speculate,and shove my ideas down others throats and definately not the sort to spread false teaching, but im earnestly seeking the sacred secrets of God to be revealed. These were just random discussions That came up in conversations.I don't discuss deeper things anymore with the brothers and sisters,I stick to the more easily digestable milk. And if I mentioned to any of them that I write to a brother on allexperts,I don't think they will approve.

You are the only one That understood about the ARM,and ARMS of JEHOVAH. Before I sent that question to you about a year ago,I sent it to 3 other experts on this site,and I'm not talking about the apostate experts ,but the few other real active Jehovah Witnesses,and one pasted his answer to my question right out of the insight on the scriptures book, the other told me ARM just means Jehovahs Power, and the third expert thought i was trying to support the demonic trinity doctrine. Just to give you an idea of how hard it is to have a meaningful enlightened discourse even with so called experts. I love my brothers and sisters very much, and my congregation is great, full of love, and praise. I just wish every once in awhile I could have a discussion about scriptures, without feeling like I'm doing something wrong. Any advice,I'm all ears or in this case eyes...Oh,and what do you think about Solomon being resurrected? Also what do u think about some of those that were destroyed at Sodom, and Gomorrah receiving a resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous? I know that only Jehovah and His Son know for sure, I just wanted to know your thoughts on it.
         Brotherly love,Benjamin...

Answer
Yes, I remember the subject well.  Jehovah is bringing you in line with his earthly organization.  Pause for a moment.  Look how faithful our brothers and sisters are, even when they do not have understanding.  DO you see how such ones are walking by "faith"?   They are still serving Jehovah whole-heartedly.  Love covers a multitude of sins. (1 Peter 4:8)

You can easily look into the Watchtower Library to find out how scripture interprets scripture.  Your quest for "deeper knowledge of God" actually begins after baptism for without it, all will be lost.  Even Jesus himself was baptized.  Exodus 19:6 explains Isaiah 51:4 in detail and your understanding was correct.  

Let Jehovah work with you.  Humble yourself under the Mighty Hand of Jehovah and he will exalt you in due time.  Focus on the "book" you are studying with the Elder.  Become a studious student and stay hungry in searching out Jehovah's word but focus on the task at hand in order to come in line.  Let Jehovah mold you.

In regards to 2034, the time or year doesn't incur an event, such as the Great Tribulation, but it's the final sealing that does .  “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.” (Rev 7:3)

As a Bible Student, you want to stick to what we know as an organization.  "Now I exhort YOU, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that YOU should all speak in agreement, and that there should not be divisions among YOU, but that YOU may be fitly united in the same mind and in the same line of thought." (1 Corinthians 1:10)

Focus on getting "qualified" for baptism, ask your Teacher what needs to be addressed in your case.  He will work with you.  You know by now that I fully support Jehovah Witnesses as Jehovah's earthly organization, no doubt about it.  It's Jehovah's undeserved kindness upon you, that we are bringing you into the New World that is being formed. "And in response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?”  So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one that knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." (Rev 7:13-14) Notice they already have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.  THESE ARE THE ONES COMING OUT OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION.

King Solomon will more than  likely have a resurrection due to him being laid "down with his forefathers, and was buried in the City of David his father;" (1 Kings 11:43)  It's a positive remembrance of him.

Those who died at Sodom and Gomorrah were considered "wicked" and destroyed by the Hand of Jehovah.  They entered into everlasting destruction of their judgement "by reducing the cities Sod′om and Go·mor′rah to ashes he condemned them, setting a pattern for ungodly persons of things to come" (2 Peter 2:6)

Also, "Sod′om and Go·mor′rah and the cities about them, after they in the same manner as the foregoing ones had committed fornication excessively and gone out after flesh for unnatural use, are placed before [us] as a [warning] example by undergoing the judicial punishment of everlasting fire." (Jude 7)  The secret to understanding Gehenna is that it's not a place, but rather a "condition".

Keep walking, the time is reduced. "all of YOU be like-minded, showing fellow feeling, having brotherly affection, tenderly compassionate, humble in mind," (1 Peter 3:8)

Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS....Don't long for the things you're leaving behind.  KEEP walking and remember Lot's wife.  Get into the water!  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando