Jehovah`s Witness/Derrick's false witness

Hello Bro Rando

Thank's for writing

Yes just another in the long list of lies given by Derrick Holland. He wrote to me yesterday you may see the link on the board where he admitted saying certain things that are complete lies.

I've never seen a person so totally exposed for what they are and yet keep coming back for more.

You know he's even more foolish because he keeps insisting we go back through the archives, but he doesn't realize the more you go back through the archives the more his lies and hypocrisy becomes exposed. Here's an example of his hypocrisy

"I have answered a lot of questions over the past 8 years here, and I am not about to go back and re-read all of them trying to figure out what you are so upset about"

So he wont re-read his own statements because he feels it unnecessary. Yet he insists that others like us to re-read all his statements when we feel it unnecessary!!!!

Here's an example of a lie and a Satanic tactic

Now this ones actually really interesting because it would appear that Derrick's actually taken down the letter that he made his admission of Satanic tactics in  . Now I do believe it is possible to remove public posts. But I looked for the letter just now however and I couldn't find it.

However here's the background most of it is in the link.

When I was reasonably new to the board I had a letter from someone who was upset that they had been deceived by Satanic tactics from a member of this board. So I gave a scriptural lesson on Satanic tactics no names where mentioned. Derrick pulled out all the stops and lie after lie ,diversion tactics and all sorts to try and show it wasn't him that had deceived this person then he inadvertently admitted it was him that deceived them all along this is the quote that explains it.

Now what I stated all along is ,Derrick read my reply(about use of Satanic tactics) and it was describing him, No names were mentioned , this is what he has now said on the subject.

"Now, he tries to hide behind this question didn't call Holland out by name, so why did
he even think I was talking about him quite easy, ole(DW) cause the QUESTIONER who wrote to
you referred DIRECTLY to an apostate IN THIS FORUM and then that same questioner
wrote to ME"

and here's the link where I explain it all

Now isn't it funny that I can't find the letter where Derrick makes this admission now??

Now this is to the readers ever since I exposed Derrick here, he's been trying to blacken my character , he's also started on Sis T since and Bro Rando(although to be fair I think he was attacking Bro Rando before)The reason being is because we're good friends on the board . I'm also good friends with Bro G but he stays well out of it. I'd really like to stay well out of it but Derrick keeps attacking me and people keep writing to me about that.

If you notice when Derrick wrote to me yesterday he again admitted to making a couple of statements that where just plain lies.

The problem is he's on here making misleading statements about our beliefs when he claims to have studied us extensively. He's just blatantly lying and using Satanic tactics and he's admitted to both.

Anyway Bro Rando nice to hear from you

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.