Jehovah`s Witness/Derrick’s Ministry of Deception Exposed..

Question
For those who are interested in learning about the True God Jehovah should be gathering that information at the Kingdom Hall.  We do offer Free Home Bible Studies at your own choosing.  Many today are enjoying the “truths” of the Bible in their own home with no distractions.

Many whom come to the Allexperts site are immediately met with demonic opposition in learning that Jehovah alone is the Most High.  (Ps 83:18) Therefore, they never hear the fine witness about Jesus Christ being Jehovah’s “chosen one” or “Christ”.  Yes, Jesus in fact, is the Messiah.  

Jesus was on his way back to Galilee, a Samaritan woman said to him: “I know that Messiah is coming, who is called Christ. Whenever that one arrives, he will declare all things to us openly.”  Then Jesus quietly said to her: “I who am speaking to you am he.” (John 4:25, 26)   Notice Jesus personal testimony of himself?  Jesus never claimed to be God, or the trinity, or one of the God Almighties.  Jesus NEVER claimed or revealed that he was the "second separate person" of the trinity either.  None of those man-made doctrines give witness to Jesus being “the Christ”.

Since these “truths’ are rejected by the demons and the last days of Satan’s system is now coming to it’s completion.  Satan has many cohorts opposing Jehovah and his anointed one, Jesus Christ by teaching man-made pagan doctrines that do not jive with scripture.

Therefore, the demons will “attack” the messenger.   Screaming out obscenities and untruths.  They try to make the “messenger” look bad by proclaiming the messenger is a lair.

SO this brings me to Derrick Holland’s unscriptural lies about Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit.   God is one, not three in one or anything else.  Jesus Christ gave witness in being  the son of man. (Matthew 17:28)

Matter of fact, the Bibles testimony goes against Derrick’s false witness of God being a man.  If your Read Numbers 19:23 you will find that (God is not a man and  neither is God the son of man) and that’s the “truth” folks.

When I tell the “truth” Derrick constantly harasses me and screams out that I am a liar.  His demonic disposition is rather unbecoming.   When I stated five years ago that Luis' wife was Not a Jehovah’s Witness.  Derrick claimed I was lying.  After all, that is what Luis told me, so I just figured Luis and Derrick were teamed up or thinking that this Luis was Derrick.  

In Derrick’s recent answer to Brother DW, his deception has come to full circle now claiming:

Derricks response: “A.  Luis’ wife converted to the JW religion in the past 3 yrs”   http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2012/12/lying.htm

Interesting enough if Luis’ wife converted to the JW religion 3 yrs ago as Derrick now claims, then Derrick Holland knew I was telling the “truth” and he tried to discredit me by lying against me anyway.  Luis became part of his “evil plot” by agreeing with Derrick knowing full well at the time I was telling the “truth”.  

Matter of fact, my witness on this site bringing his wife in to be a prospective surviving member of the “Great Crowd” makes me very Joyful!!  

Several years ago, I stated to Luis, “PS... Make a copy for your wife, she will hear my voice. Amen”   You can read my witness here! http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2009/3/Luis-Loon-Part-II.htm

Now, when I wrote Brother DW, I gave witness that Luis’ wife is a JW!  Again, Derrick Holland calls me a lair and for not knowing Luis.

“B.  Luis now has a different wife, who is a JW, while his other wife was not

But then again, since Rando does NOT really “know” Luis, then what in the name of common sense is he doing posting such nonsense on this board about people to begin with????  If the man has NO knowledge of the facts of a man’s life, or his family, then where does he get off coming on here and posting about it,”  
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2012/12/lying.htm

Gee Derrick, your Ministry of Deception is a lie.  This person is an impostor, he is no Christian at all.  You lied on both ends and pushed ahead knowing full well, I was telling the “truth” both times!

The "truth" is not in you Derrick, the "lie" IS!

Answer
I'm posting this not to explain myself to the demons, but to EXPOSE them.  Since  Satan and his demons have been waging war with me here on the earth, their efforts have failed.  "And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus." (Rev 12:17)

I gave witness to both Derrick Holland and Luis almost Six Years ago about what they were doing.  Sinning against Holy Spirit.  Luis bowed out, left Allexperts, but Derrick Holland amped up his fight against Holy Spirit.  He claimed I lied about Luis' wife not being a witness five years ago and then Derrick claimed I lied about Luis's wife being a JW when I wrote Brother DW last week.  

You sided with Satan and harass me for telling "the truth" and then you call "the truth", a LIE?  Sounds familiar doesn't it folks?  Didn't Satan tell Eve, "God lied"?   Derrick, if Christmas and Easter are lies, then why do you continue to celebrate them?

Derrick Holland now speaks against Holy Spirit by claiming Holy Spirit changed the passover to Easter in the sixteen Century?  Are you telling us that Holy Spirit lied for Fifteen Centuries?  When does "the truth" change Derrick?

Derrick's quote: "The Holy Ghost is speaking here in Acts 12, and He changed the significance of the word pascha to sometimes mean Easter."  End of Quote, taken from:  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/correct-translation-1.htm    

So you claim that the KJV is God's Word and not the original Hebrew and Greek Scriptures?  You are a L I A R.  Guess what Derrick, Herod wasn't a Christian.  As the questioner claims. "Take care in making your determination! keep in mind the one being spoken of and his geneoligy.That person being Herod."  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/correct-translation-1.htm

Funny how you speak out of your forked tongue.  "I do not even call the celebration "Easter" in my home." http://www.allexperts.com/user.cgi?m=6&catID=1617&expID=86290&qID=5039374

So you don't call this celebration "Easter" after you gave a false witness to this same questioner that, "The Holy Ghost is speaking here in Acts 12, and He changed the significance of the word pascha to sometimes mean Easter."  End of Quote, taken from:  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/correct-translation-1.htm    

How does this questioner feel about your false testimony against the Holy Spirit?  Oh, how the demons do jump for joy.  "Derrick my friend : i only have one thing to say BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO well done well done.It is amazing that even I can still learn.WELL DONE Thank you Raymond harper "  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/correct-translation-1.htm

So you're happy that you got Raymond Harper to sin against holy spirit, heh?  Just think, you don't ever have to give another false witness to him because you got him to sin the unforgivable sin.   "whoever speaks against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come." (Matthew 12:32 KJV)

Raymond Harper accepted your Wormwood about the Holy Ghost.  Since "the truth" never changes, why do refuse to use the term "Holy Ghost" now??  Is it because that Jesus claimed not to be a "ghost"?  So people would figure you out to be a F R A U D??

I wonder what Raymond Harper would think about you not calling your celebration EASTER now?  By the way, the apostles never celebrated his Resurrection.   They met together to partake of the Bread and Wine to commemorate His Death .   Something you don't know anything about.

I am handing Dee and Christaras over to Satan, do what you want to them.  (1 Corinthians 5:5)  The time left is reduced for them.  No need to hand over Raymond, for he jumped into Satan's arms with his eyes wide open.  

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2012/12/call-person.htm  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando