Jehovah`s Witness/The F@DS? Its not about me!

QUESTION: Hello Mr. Grunbaum,

Seems that Kevin is a popular name these days, but I am not the same person that wrote Sister T yesterday.

Please dont make assumptions as to what I believe or what churches teach. You understand well what YOU believe, and the WT teachings, but that is the extent of your knowledge. Churches teach the Kingdom message weekly.

You seem to be trying to make this discussion about ME? It is not about me, this is a JW forum discussing JW doctrine. And all your doctrine is dispensed by the F@DS.

Funny thing is, you are NOT willing to discuss who these mystery providers could be.

But for the sake of the readers, I will play your game.

I can not attest to what EVERY church teaches, only what the bible teaches. That is my final authority on all matters. So lets look at the bible so that we might discuss the TRUTH.

John 14
King James Version (KJV)

14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

What "place" did Jesus go to prepare?

Who will abide in the "many mansions" that are in HIS Fathers house?

The bible absolutely DOES teach that at the end, the Kingdom of GOD will be on earth, with men, and that GOD will live among us.

Revelation 21
King James Version (KJV)

21" And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."

It is fine and dandy to tell people about this Kingdom, that is not a problem at all. But the most important part, is how to enter this Kingdom. Jesus is the key, HE is the way, the truth, and the life, and noone comes to the Father except through HIM.

Now can you read these next verses and explain what Jesus is instructing the disciples to do?

We can explain the Kingdom all day long, but if folks dont know how to enter it, teaching the Kingdom is in vain.

Luke 24:44-49
King James Version (KJV)

44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Verse 47 is exactly what is happening, worldwide, as we speak, someone is hearing of Jesus for the very first time.

Praise the Lord!

ANSWER: First of all it's you who are making assumptions ,you say "I am not the same person that wrote Sister T yesterday"

You assume I read where you wrote the Sister which I didn't,so I dont know what you are talking about.

The other assumption is not as well in terms of as to what churches teach.

You say so right here:

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you"

How am I assuming when Christendom teaching in a rapture,you are assuming you are going to be raptured to heaven.

"The bible absolutely DOES teach that at the end, the Kingdom of GOD will be on earth, with men, and that GOD will live among us"

So then when Jesus followers asked about when would his Kingdom be set up here on earth why did Jesus say:

(John 18:36) 36 Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source. . .

God also says:

(Psalm 2:6) 6 [Saying:] “I, even I, have installed my king Upon Zion, my holy mountain.”

That is New Jerusalem in heaven not over in the middle east so your doctrine is false,your teachings are false which means your hope is all based on Demonic teachings.

Its unscriptual to believe that Almighty God Jehovah would live on earth,

God himself asked this question of himself since he is the author of the bible:

(1 Kings 8:27) . . .“But will God truly dwell upon the earth? . . .

Then he answered it:

(1 Kings 8:27) . . .? Look! The heavens, yes, the heaven of the heavens, themselves cannot contain you; how much less, then, this house that I have built!

Your beliefs are again based on Demonic teachings not the bible,God told Moses that no man could see him and live,yet now we are to believe he will come to the earth,makes no sense to me,I dont believe it.

Now you said:

"Churches teach the Kingdom message weekly"

You made that statement but you didn't back it up with scripture,in your follow up provide the scriptural proof text and also explain exactly what the message is.

I ask this because I maintain that no Church world wide preach Gods Kingdom as the gospel or good news,now you prove me wrong,if you cant based on scripture then you know what that means.

You are the JW expert. You are the one that has signed up to answer questions regarding the JW religion.

My question was very simple.

Who is the Faithful and Discreet Slave?

Since the WT teaches you must identify this slave properly, in order to receive life, then you should have no problem answering this simple question.

Kevin,I have answered ,you just cant grasp spiritually what I'm saying to you.,of course thats understandable since our teachings are the exact opposite of yours,now,does that mean since we came in the 1800s that we are false and should not be believed since we are not in the main stream,consider this example.

In Israel they had the temple where everyone worshipped God,this was all they knew and it was the capital of the great King:

(Matthew 5:34-35# 34 However, I say to YOU: Do not swear at all, neither by heaven, because it is God’s throne; 35 nor by earth, because it is the footstool of his feet; nor by Jerusalem, because it is the city of the great King.

#1 Chronicles 28:5# . . .and out of all my sons #for many are the sons whom Jehovah has given me# he then chose Sol´o·mon my son to sit upon the throne of the kingship of Jehovah over Israel.

So if a new way of worship sprung up rejecting the Temple as false religious worship  who of the Jews would believe it,but thats exactly what happened

The established way of worship of Jehovah for thousands of years was rejected by God for Christianity at Pentecost.

Yes Israel rejected Jesus and still Israel over in the middle east rejects the New Testement and that Jesus even came but the fact it he did come and Israel was replaced.

Its the same today,people ask where did we come from to be the truth and all others are false,I tell them if they were not in the upper room back then and instead in the Temple where was Gods spirit,it was not at the Temple any longer and as proof Jesus predicted it would be destroyed and it was:

#Matthew 23:37-38# . . .Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent forth to her,—how often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks together under her wings! But YOU people did not want it. 38 Look! YOUR house is abandoned to YOU. . .

#Matthew 24:1-2) . . .Departing now, Jesus was on his way from the temple, but his disciples approached to show him the buildings of the temple. 2 In response he said to them: “Do YOU not behold all these things? Truly I say to YOU, By no means will a stone be left here upon a stone and not be thrown down.”

All thats left today is a wall ,proof God rejected the worship there for Christianity.

We are saying the same today ,Christendom Churches will be destroyed because its false religion just as back then and the wall in Jerusalem stand as proof God hates false worship.

False teachings like Jesus will take believers to heaven,when Pentecost started everyone from then on had the hope of heaven and those verses apply to them but if you study deep you will see the hope was for life on earth long before Pentecost.

The man Job was more righteous than you didn't look to go to heaven when he died:

Job said:

(Job 14:14) 14 If an able-bodied man dies can he live again?. . .

He answers:

(Job 14:14-15) . . .All the days of my compulsory service I shall wait, Until my relief comes. 15 You will call, and I myself shall answer you.. . .

If he expected to go to heaven he never would talk like this:

(Job 14:13) . . .O that in She´ol you would conceal me, That you would keep me secret until your anger turns back, That you would set a time limit for me and remember me. . .

That is not going to heaven at death ,he spoke of  "my compulsory service"

Job 14:14-15) . . .All the days of my compulsory service I shall wait

He had just spoke was there of life after death:

Job 14:14) 14 If an able-bodied man dies can he live again?.

Then he talks about his compulsory service

Other translations say :

Revised Standard Version
All the days of my service I would wait,

others say:

my appointed time will I wait
All days of my warfare
days of my struggle

Actually the HEB se´vel, was used which has to do with a literal or a figurative load, an enforced burden, or burdensome labor,now the context is death that he said he has to wait.

So instead of hoping he would go to heaven he likened the time that the dead spend in Sheol to compulsory labor, a burden that is enforced.

Why would he have to wait to go to heaven since there is no time in death ,the dead dont count time contary to the false teachings in the Churches:

(Ecclesiastes 9:5) 5 For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all,. . .

So Job knew he would die to to the grave and wait to come back to the earth.

Even John who is much more greater than you didn't have the hope of going to heaven,Jesus said this about John:

Matthew 11:11
King James Version (KJV)

11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

When Jesus said this John was in prison, Jesus made it known in advance that the  prophet was lesser than the least one who in the future would serve as a king\priest in heaven so if anyone would go to heaven it should be John,but that was not the hope before Jesus died for sin to open the way to go to heaven:

(John 3:13) 13 Moreover, no man has ascended into heaven but he that descended from heaven, the Son of man.

So this teaching you speak of is not bible but Demonic.

Prophet Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum