Jehovah`s Witness/Who is the Faithful and Discreet Slave?

bill wrote at 2013-01-18 04:43:57
And I notice that Derrick doesn't answer the question.

Derrick wrote at 2013-01-19 14:50:11
Well hello, Bill.  Glad to see you are still reading.

Actually Bill, the problem with my giving a definite answer, is that I want to be sure of the change in teaching before I state it as fact.  You should appreciate that.  Its tough to give a definite answer to a question, about a doctrine that keeps changing.  Gotta make sure my facts are straight, Bill.  You should be happy about that.

However Bill, if you will see my answer to Dee, you will notice that I actually DID give her, not just the previous teaching on the "Slave", but also what is apparently the new teaching, as well.  So, the question was answered.

Don't be a hypocrite, Bill....Its your own so-called "champion" that can't answer the question.  And according to you guys, only JWs are supposed to be "answering" questions here anyway.  So, write him about not answering.  His failure to answer, is the only reason the question was even sent to me.

Man, your hypocrisy knows no bounds, does it.  As I just said, the only reason I even received this question, is because the guy has had at least 10 exchanges with Grunbaum, asking HIM for an answer, which Grunbaum is YET to give.  

So, let me get this straight Bill, and then you can tell me how this isn't being hypocritical...Grunbaum, who CLAIMS to be a "champion" of JW doctrine, has failed to answer the question in at least 10 exchanges, but merely tries to turn it back around on the questioner, changes the subject, and starts demanding that the questioner answer HIM.  And then you come here and say..."I notice Derrick didn't answer the question".

Good one, Bill.  Thanks for more of the JW hypocrisy.  You seem to display a lot of that.

Hey Bill, perhaps YOU can write to me and either confirm, or deny, that the "Slave" is NOW the Governing Body.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland