Jehovah`s Witness/Great Tribulation

Hi brother Rando,My friend who I mentioned to you who is one of Christ Brothers had another possible theory that measures out a possible time when the Great Tribulation can break out very soon,or window opportunity. He mentioned something very interesting about the year 1975 when Adam would have been 6,000yrs old by then,but that we dont know how far apart Eve was created from Adams creation. Being that a man was of age of ALEAST 30yrs old to marry according to the scriptures. And that now that it will be 38yrs after 1975. Plus that it might be 1975+40 yrs =the year 2015. the reason he used the number 40 was because in 1975,a cleansing started,but one ever said that cleansing ended because just like when Jesus or Moses fasting or cleansing had a start,those 40 had an ending after at the end of 40 aswell. Another Marker he used to match this is that he attented the annual meeting  when Bro. David Splane of the Governing Body said,1.THERE IS ONLY ONE OVER LAP 2.IF SOMEONE NEW PARTAKES AFTER LAST OF THE 1914 ANOINTED GROUP DIES,THEN THIS NEW PARTAKER IS "NOT PART OF THE "THIS GENERATION" JESUS TALKED ABOUT AT MATT 24. 3.At this he knows about one brother who is 107yrs old who is a partaker and was in 1905 and is the last Holacuast survivor known in the world,and of course is one of Christ Brothers too. When you think about the phyisiology of this brother who is 107yrs old,and as Brother Splane said,"Just HOW MANY REALLY ARE LEFT of the 1914 Anointed group alive around the world? Understand my brother? If this 107yr is the only of the few that are left,and his age at 107yrs old who from what I understand is very inferm at this time,how much REALLY more can this 1914 anointed really live?!!! He could possibly die within this year and 2015 for the very last anointed to be sealed and the great tribulation to start? Your thoughts my Brother!

I had the same thoughts but other brothers have shared with me to look for 144,000 Congregations!   Look where we are now according to God's "will" upon the earth.

Fast Facts—Worldwide

239—Lands where Jehovah’s Witnesses preach
   595—Languages (tongues) in which we publish Bibles and Bible-based literature
   7,538,994—Ministers who teach the Bible
   19,000,000—People who attend our meetings or conventions
   179,000,000—Bibles published by Jehovah’s Witnesses in 116 languages
   20,000,000,000—Pieces of Bible-based literature published by Jehovah’s Witnesses over the past ten years

Yes, almost 112,000 Congregations!!  As we get ever closer to 144,000 Congregations, we can expect severe and vile opposition. Even, pagans who refer to themselves as "Christians" may resort to "terrorist acts" of trying to stop God's Kingdom.  Those who claim to be the most Christian are the same ones engaging in terrorists acts of "shock and awe".  Yet, when Jehovah Witnesses refuse to engage in war to kill others, they are called "unchristian" because they are No Part of this World.

Religion promotes hatred, crime, dishonesty and enmity.  The world is being led astray by the "God" of the forces in the KJV which is actually SATAN.  This foreign god promotes global strife and genocide. Satan also promotes nationalistic strife, if you love your Country, then kill, kill, kill.  Is this loving your neighbor?  You "murder" for love of country?  No... this is Hatred!!!!

The "secret" to the Congregations that are now being formed is that they will continue into the New World that is now being formed.  Our "preaching work" is now directed in inviting new ones into the New World that is coming about!  These Congregations represent "pure worship" centers and may be used as Resurrection Centers after the "wicked" are brought to their end.  Members of the Congregations would welcome the Newly Resurrected to Bible Studies and Meetings for "taking in knowledge".  This will happen without demonic opposition, since Satan and his demons will have been abyssed and the conditions will be that of a Paradise, so some time will have elapse for the "wicked" to be brought to nothing in order to remove all earthly or fleshly opposition.  Bye bye, apostates!!

Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....