Jehovah`s Witness/Jehovah or Jesus

Question
hai Sir Ben

Just want to ask you. Why is it that in the Old Testament, the name JEHOVAH is very OFTEN used by the writers while it's RARELY used in the New Testament?

I mean, as we can see and read the NEW TESTAMENT BOOKS(from the oldest manuscripts), Jehovah's name is rarely used by the writers. But when comparing to JESUS' name we can see that it's too very often used than that name JEHOVAH! remember: "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."(Romans 10:13)NOTICE:>>Paul applied this verse to JESUS as we can confirmed it by reading the next verse(14)<< and remember Jesus is OUR Lord and Savior till now and since then(2 Peter 3:18). And since HE was given a name which is above every name(Philippians 2:9), then I think that would the reason why they used the name JEHOVAH NOT too very often right? What do you think?

Second, as we can see and read in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, I mean, how many times in scripture does Jesus use or speak the name "Jehovah"? NONE! except when reading the OLD TESTAMENT scriptures! Can I have your thoughts?

Answer
Yahweh! Who is God and there is no other,Jesus /Michael is his created son so he cant be Almighty God,Jehovah was never created he always has existed.

Lets look at your questions:

" Why is it that in the Old Testament, the name JEHOVAH is very OFTEN used by the writers while it's RARELY used in the New Testament"

Is that really true though,thats what you have been fed at the table of Demons who dont want Gods name known,is that the same with Jesus:

King James 2000 Bible

And I have declared unto them your name, and will declare it:

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“And I have revealed to them your Name, and I am revealing it

GOD'S WORD® Translation
I have made your name known to them, and I will make it known

What does the word "known" mean:

1.Recognized, familiar,reveal,tell,

So here Jesus says he has made Gods name known,so we know he said this because its in scripture,so now then what name did he make known to everyone,LORD as you might believe or Jehovah.

Its interesting you cited :

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

I dont know why you mentioned this verse ,was it to say the Lord here is Jesus

If that is why then you show you are feeding from the spiritual table of Demons:

New Living Translation (©2007)

teachings that come from demons

Yes,the Devil teaches scripture and has a better understanding than any mortal,his teachings are in every religion except Jehovah's visible earthy organization,so that covers literally thousands of beliefs not just in the false Churches in Christendom world wide but Islamic and other beliefs that dont believe in Jesus,Buddhist, Taoist, Muslim ,Israel,tribal religions, all Neo pagan religions, Deists, Theists,so these religions cover billions of believers in God that we know are false since they reject Jesus.

So all these ones are lost and will not be saved simply because of Demonic teachings.

Admittedly Demonic teachings are not easily recognized simply because its all most have ever heard,so when they hear the truth from the witnesses it sounds like falsehood because you have not been feeding from Jehovah's table,

but you are now.

I mentioned your text:

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved

And I said your teaching on this verse is Demonic,why,simple,first of all they didn't have the complete word like we have,they didn't have the NT only the OT ,you are looking at this verse as if this is Jesus and it cant possibly be.

Jehovah's Witness NWT
(Romans 10:13) . . .For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved. . .

Common sense should tell you Paul who was a Jew and knew Gods name was YHWH ,Jehovah since we already read Jesus made that name known would never ever see the written Tetragrammaton in the Old Testement and write lord,thats just plain DUMB!!!!

Your text Paul was qouting from the OT

Joel 2 Christendoms King James:

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered

Its no way this verse is speaking of Jesus as he was not even on the earth yet,plus its a Heb PASSAGE.

Several other translations other than JW has it correct:

Young's Literal Translation
And it hath come to pass, Every one who calleth in the name of Jehovah is delivered,

Joel is a prophet others have quoted from as well,The prophet Amos :

(Amos 1:2) . . .Jehovah—out of Zion he will roar, and out of Jerusalem . . .

(Joel 3:16) 16 And out of Zion Jehovah himself will roar, and out of Jerusalem . . .

Luke quoted Joel:

(Acts 2:21) . . .And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.”’

So as I said you have been mislead to think during the time Jesus was here they as you said:

"as we can see and read in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, I mean, how many times in scripture does Jesus use or speak the name "Jehovah"? NONE!"

Unknown to you the Tetragrammaton in Hebrew was used in both the Hebrew text and the Greek Septuagint so Jesus and his disciples read the Scriptures in either Hebrew or Greek, they would come across the name of God .

When Jesus rose and accepted the book of Isaiah he read out loud for all to hear:

(Isaiah 61:1) . . .The spirit of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah is upon me, for the reason that Jehovah has anointed me. . .

How is it when he saw Gods name he just said lord,cant be,if you want to believe that go right ahead and go to Church and continue to hear these lies and in the end see where it gets you.

(Luke 4:16-18) . . .And he came to Naz´a·reth, where he had been reared; and, according to his custom on the sabbath day, he entered into the synagogue, and he stood up to read. 17 So the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed him, and he opened the scroll and found the place where it was written: 18 “Jehovah’s spirit is upon me, because he anointed me . . .

Christendoms KJV:

Luke 4:16-18

And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me

Jehovah's Witnesses New World Translation:
Luke 4:16-18

where it was written: 18 “Jehovah’s spirit is upon me, because he anointed me

Jesus was reading the Hebrew scriptures ,why would it contain lord instead of the Tetragrammaton.

Church people are just plain dumb spiritually ,thats why we go door to door ,we are the truth and feed from the table of Jehovah not like Church people who feed from the table of Demons.

Ill leave you with this:

Church KJV
But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: 21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils

1 Corinthians 10 (Holman Christian Standard

No, but I do say that what they[i] sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons and not to God. I do not want you to participate with demons! 21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You cannot share in the Lord’s table and the table of demons.

So this is clearly saying that all your efforts to be saved will end in death because Church people are not serving Jehovah but are sacrificing to demons and not to Jehovah.

He closes by asking a chilling foreboding question:

(1 Corinthians 10:22) 22 Or “are we inciting Jehovah to jealousy”?. . .

(Exodus 34:14) 14 For you must not prostrate yourself to another god, because Jehovah, whose name is Jealous, he is a jealous God;. . .

The Devil is a god and when you attend his Churches to be taught you are inciting Jehovah to jealousy,and the penalty is death forever and not salvation.

Prophet/Prince
 Grünbaum

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum