QUESTION: I conflicted the two subjects. It was posted in the previous subject, but anyway I read your answer.

I saw the verses you presented

You finally say
"The reply to Satan sums it all up right here and it's from Jesus' own mouth, so if you truly trust the Bible then there is no need to further argue the issue, it's right there who is to be worshiped only!"

I dont argue that the verses you gave say that Jehovah is ONLY to be worshipped. Youre correct that is what it says. But I argue that there are some other verses that need to be explained.

You didnt commented on the verses of Philippians. Its in the Bible. Remember its not mine or yours verses. By the way, I found another two, in Rev 5:8 and Gospel of Luke 24:52.

I need explanations on the following, backed up with scriptures.

a)We read that he was exalted and was given the name which is above every name.
Which is this name that is ABOVE every name?
b)At which every knee should bow.
Why do they bow, if only God the Father accepts worship?
c)Every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
What does this means?It seems this is related to the fact that two persons are called as Lord in the New Testament books - Jesus and Jehovah, unlike the Old Testament books where we have only one - Jehovah.

So there is enough to be explained and people have every right to doubt and ask questions, if they feel something doesnt fit well here. If I knew the answer I wouldnt search and ask you.

I have a scenario, comment on this too(is it right,is it wrong).
My idea :
It seems that the earlier gospels Luke,Mark,Matthew didnt have the view of Jesus that John had. John starts his gospel saying strange things(on the ears of Judaism) - he says that Jesus is god, everything was made through him and for him etc.. On the other hand, the first gospels focus on the personality of Jesus as the Messiah, not so much on his divine nature and relationship with Jehovah God the Father. It seems like a progression, light is getting brighter. I feel that it was not a sudden jump from Judaism to Christianity, the first gospels are closer to Judaism, in relation with John's gospel who presents some notions found also on egyptian/greek views(I dont say he copies these religions, but that he finds on them things that fit with Christianity, as Paul did with ancient greek writers, saying "-Look, your wise told the same thing"

Sorry for the long sentences.

Have a good day

ANSWER: Hello again,

How are you today?  Hope you are doing well.  OK, sorry if I missed answering something.

Also I see I missed about what you said regarding 1914 and people basing their whole lives on a belief.  That's the problem right there, basing your whole life on a belief.  People get stumbled and lose faith because of that very reason, we are to put complete faith in Jehovah God!!  If a person worships other people, instead of Jehovah, if a person doesn't have enough faith to wait on Jehovah,(Lamentations 3:24-26) as the Bible says, No one knows the day or hour, (Mark 13:32) and if a person doesn't abide by that and they still want to put their total and complete faith in imperfect people or one or two beliefs.  Then that's where they have the problem.  We have men who take the lead (Heb. 13:17)and give us food at the proper time, (Matt 24:45)but at the same time, just like in Paul's day, they point to Jesus as being the head of the congregation (Eph 1:22, 23; Col 1:18) not themselves. (1 Cor 11:3) They do not want people to worship them and the ones who do fall prey to Satan by doing that, these ones end up sometimes becoming apostates. (Job 20:5) Just like people did in Paul's day, they do today, we read:

Acts 14:11,12,14,15 "And the crowds, seeing what Paul had done, raised their voices, saying in the Lyc‧a‧o′ni‧an tongue: “The gods have become like humans and have come down to us!”12And they went calling Bar′na‧bas Zeus, but Paul Her′mes, since he was the one taking the lead in speaking. 14However, when the apostles Bar′na‧bas and Paul heard of it, they ripped their outer garments and leaped out into the crowd, crying out15and saying: “Men, why are ​YOU​ doing these things? We also are humans having the same infirmities as ​YOU​ do, and are declaring the good news to ​YOU, for ​YOU​ to turn from these vain things to the living God, who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and all the things in them"

People may do that, but it's not what is taught for us to do, no just the one reason a person who has left Jehovah's organization may speak about that is because it's really what they did and why their faith was shipwrecked.  But they can't group everyone together with the mistake they made.  So if you look to Jehovah and have faith in him and in his son Jesus, whatever mistakes are made with prophecies won't matter because we know that misunderstandings happen, we know that people are imperfect, we know that they are not inspired, so the basic Bible Truths still don't change, Jesus is not God, hellfire, immortal soul etc, etc...if you are worried that 1914 will change, don't worry that will not change, because the numbers are given in the Bible that lead to 1914.  And even history itself points to it.  No worries there, not saying you are up worrying.  I'm just saying...

I'm glad that you see that the Bible says Jehovah God is the only one to be worshiped, so since you see that the Bible does say that, then any other scriptures that are discussed would have to mean something other then worship and they would have to be in harmony with that fact.  Because the Bible does not contradict itself at all.  So those scriptures can't mean they worshiped Jesus, because of the simple fact he had already told them who they should only worship.

Let's dig in....

When you bow down to someone, it does not denote worship in every instance.  That's where your confusion is coming in at.  Bowing down showing honor for and respect to the authority of a King is not uncommon.  People still to this day bow down out of respect for authority.  It does not mean that they are worshiping that who they are showing respect to or bowing down to.

As we see that Jehovah used this term a lot, I am the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, (Ex. 3:6).  That meant that God looked at them with Favor, for he said he was their God.  So we see Jacob here doing this as regards Esau:

Gen. 33:3"And he himself passed on ahead of them and proceeded to bow down to the earth seven times until he got near to his brother."

Jacob bowed down seven times to his brother Esau, was he trying to worship him because he was afraid of him?  No, it was a sign of respect.

But when John was seeing awe-inspiring visions he made a mistake and tried to fall down in Worship, and he was immediately corrected.  Since that angel worshiped Jehovah he would not accept an act of worship.  Same with Jesus, bowing to him was not an act of worship, if it was he would have corrected the person as we see the other angel did with John. (Rev 19:10)

a) Jesus.

As for Phil. 2:9 the answer is right in the next verse, 10, it tells us the name, let's read

Phil 2:9,10 For this very reason also God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every [other] name,10 so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground,

remember this here though:

1 Cor 15:27 "For [God] “subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that it is with the exception of the one who subjected all things to him."

John 8:54 "Jesus answered: ‘If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father that glorifies me, he who you say is your God."

b) Because they bow not in worship that's why but as in respect of him being made King, but Jesus name is above every name except the one who gave him that name, as you can see God exalted him to a superior position and GAVE him that name.  Which by the way means, Jehovah is Salvation.  Jesus is the means that Jehovah used by which us humans can gain salvation, for without Jesus' ransom sacrifice we could not be reconciled to God.  And God rewarded Jesus for what he was willing to do, come to earth and die for us. (Heb 12:2)So God made him King of his Kingdom. But Jesus gives the Kingdom back to the rightful owner after his work is done. (1 Cor. 15:28)

That's just like a earthly King, if he decides to give his son rulership over his Kingdom for a time, does that mean that the son becomes the Father, or does it mean that the son is over everything in that Kingdom except for the one who gave him the rulership?  It's clear that Jehovah giving his son a reward of being the King of his Kingdom doesn't put him above his Father.  Just because the son was given rulership over the Father's Kingdom, that doesn't mean the Father would now worship the Son, or that the Father would tell others to worship the son.

c)Jesus is Lord, to the glory of the Father, because Jehovah is the one who sent him (John 3:16)

1 Cor.10:31 " all things for God’s glory"

When a human father has a son and he asks him to do something and his son does it and fulfills all that was asked, it is to the glory of the Father because that son has honored his father and finished all that he was asked.  So did Jesus.

Jesus said: "I do nothing of my own initiative; but just as the Father taught me I speak these things." (John 8:28) He said: "I have come in the name of my Father." (John 5:43). Also John 6:38.

We only have one Jehovah because there is only one, and Jesus had not come to earth as a human yet, but the Hebrews scriptures were full of prophecies of him coming down here.

What is important to remember is Lord and God are both titles.  That's why they have names, Jehovah and Jesus, because when a person only uses titles, they get mixed up about who it refers to.  That's why we have names, and why Jesus has a name and why his Father Jehovah has a name.  Because more then one person can sometimes hold the same title, but that doesn't make that person the same in real life anymore then it does Jehovah and Jesus.  

But this sums it up right here:

1 Cor 8:6 "here is actually to us one God the Father, out of whom all things are, and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are, and we through him."

Yes, people have every right to doubt and ask questions, I agree, as I explained that very thing to you before. Did I say you shouldn't ask questions?  Not sure why you said that??  

At any rate, as your last view there.

John and the other gospels writers were inspired by Jehovah to write the scriptures, and the misconception is that John did not call Jesus Almighty God, he called him a god, because Jesus is a god.  just like Satan is called a god. (2 Cor. 4:4)and Just like men were called gods.  God means Mighty One.  They are titles.  Since John was secure in who Jesus was and who Jehovah was, he had no problem with stating that Jesus is a god.  

What since would it make for John to mean that Jesus was Jehovah in verse 1 of John and then turn around in only 17 verses later at John 1:18 and say this:

John 1:18 "No man has seen God at any time; the only‐begotten god who is in the bosom [position] with the Father is the one that has explained him."

It's clear that John knew that Jesus was not Jehovah, because he knew that no one had seen Jehovah at ANY time. Lots of people saw Jesus.  

But when you have translator try to make the Bible be about a Trinity, which is a false belief, then that's where you run into contradictions and confusion.  

If you let scripture interpret scripture and not be biased as to Jesus being God, a person can learn a lot from the Bible.  That's all Witnesses are about, not what they want the Bible to say, but what it really says, the Truth.

Satan is out to stop people from learning the Truth, he wants them to learn his religion, his ways, so he's going to throw in whatever devices he can, he's all about confusion and being messy, contradictions etc.  But God is not that way, 1 Cor. 14:33 says God is a God not of disorder. God will not contradict himself.  He's the author of the Bible.

The Trinity can not be explained without causing confusion and contradicting other Bible that should tell you something right there.  

You know why it wasn't a sudden jump, because the same One who gave the Jews the Mosaic Law is the same One who sent Jesus, (John 3:16)and told him how things should be done now...the Jews rejected it and Jesus, and they weren't even doing as Jehovah had commanded them from when the Laws were given to Moses way back.  The principles are the same because Jehovah is the same. But the Laws were not meant to be for all time, Jesus would be the end to the Law and yes it's all a progression, and it will culminate at Armageddon for the most part.    

I hope I answered all that you asked

have a good day.

Sister T

QUESTION: Hello. I must admit I was satisfied with your explanation of Philippians.

I didnt mean I believe that the various writers of the Bible contradict each other. I dont believe NT books make crazy interpretations of OT prophecies. But we must give space to doubt. I cant believe something difficult and complex instantly. If people feel confused about some things, then its their right to ask questions and the one responding mustnt be angry when he is faced with doubts. Do you agree? Im saying this because usually some christian people(not only some JWs) get upset from so many questions. But there are INDEED so many questions and first of all if they care for truth, they must check everything. This must be their "hobby".

I wanted to say something important about trinity doctrine and some types/symbols in christian worship, but I leave it for other time.

I have 2 questions on the subject

In Greece, it seems that 'proskyno' comes from pros+kyneo(kiss) or pros+kyn(dog)= behaving like a dog. I guess some may laugh with this and judge it as shameful, but its not. Anyway, it refers to an action where someone makes a gesture of love towards someone or bows down to his master as the puppets do.
So "bow down" does not necessarily means "worship"

Now they say before "latrevo"(worship) gained a general use in religion, it originally meant offering services(working) in return of something(reward,latro in latin language). They associate it with cultivation(of the earth) and cult which is another name for worship. Do you know where worship comes from(etymology)?

Hmm, so I see that "bown down" and "worship" are often confused, because usually a man who "worships" someone, he bows down is a symbolic language of the body to show his master from whom he waits a reward, that he is obedient in his services.

Thats why I think etymology is very important. I hope this was useful and not tiring.

Anyway my question is  

Since an angel corrected John when he bowed down, does this mean that "bowing down" wasnt the wrong thing, but instead John's thoughts were the sin? Did John make wrong thoughts of worshipping the angel? That would be offering separate services to the angel and waiting a reward from him. But angel was working for the will of Father.

I think that confusion comes because gods/angels including Jesus give orders as representatives of Jehovah who is on the highest rank. So its easy for servants bowing down before Jesus or other gods/angels to be tempted and worship them.  But then someone would ask why do they bow down before them and not Jehovah, since they worship only Jehovah? Maybe because theres a structured order from low to high, where higher members give orders to lower.
So if I understand well, you would bow down before god Jesus but you would not worship him as god Jehovah, since Jesus offers eternal life through his Father. Right?

2) In Daniel we read that his kingdom is everlasting. How it lasts only 1000 years in Revelation?

A little bit dizzy, it took me about 1 hour to think and right down all these

Thank you.

ANSWER: Hello and thanks for writing...

You may be dizzy from my long replies, hahaha...I apologize for the lengths of my replies, I just try to help you understand all that you ask.

I agree in that if a person has legit questions in order to find out answers to their questions, then no, one shouldn't get angry.  If you are referring to JW's, you also have to realize that everyone is different and levels of tolerance vary.  JW's aren't robots, we aren't mechanical.  So what one person may can tolerate another person may not be able to.

But then you also have ones who ask 'questions' just to cause trouble or problems, like Satan did to Eve. (Gen. 3:1)

Mainstream religion today can be likened to a hobby, because a hobby is something that a person does on the side, or in their spare time, or when other things in their life do not interfere with said hobby.  But it's different with JW's, in all actuality, this is not a 'hobby' to us, it is a way of life, being a servant of Jehovah and follower of Jesus Christ is not just a religion or hobby, it's our way of life, it's how we live, all to the Glory of Jehovah our God!   

You mentioned there are INDEED so many questions, yes there are so many, and there will always be questions because Jehovah's wisdom is infinite and we as humans are limited in our understanding, we also can't judge God according to how we think.  (Isa 40:28, Isa 55:9; Romans 11:33; 1 Cor. 2:16)....

That's also why the prospect of living forever will not be boring, we'll never know all that there is to know about God but we can have fun learning forever!  You are a person who likes taking in lots of knowledge and getting down to the nitty gritty of things so to speak...learning about the Basic truths of God is very important as it is the total opposite of what is being taught in mainstream Christianity today.  

Taking hold of that now and embracing it and having enough faith to trust in Jehovah to know that first you need to get on Jehovah's side so that understanding of his Word will be given to you.

1 Cor.2:11 "For who among men knows the things of a man except the spirit of man that is in him? So, too, no one has come to know the things of God, except the spirit of God.12 Now we received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is from God, that we might know the things that have been kindly given us by God.13 These things we also speak, not with words taught by human wisdom, but with those taught by [the] spirit, as we combine spiritual [matters] with spiritual [words].

14 But a physical man does not receive the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know [them], because they are examined spiritually.15 However, the spiritual man examines indeed all things, but he himself is not examined by any man.16 For “who has come to know the mind of Jehovah, that he may instruct him?” But we do have the mind of Christ."  Also read Daniel 12:10.

You don't want to miss the boat, so to speak, get on the boat if you believe the basic Bible truths, have a study to learn and apply what you learn in your life, and pray to Jehovah for understanding, and then continue asking your deeper questions...

copy and paste I want you to read:

<<<<<Jesus’ apostles were considered “unlettered and ordinary” because they had not attended rabbinic schools for religious training. (Acts 4:13) Nevertheless, Jesus assured them that understanding God’s Word was within their reach. How so? Jesus explained: “The helper, the holy spirit, which the Father will send in my name, that one will teach you all things.” (John 14:26) God used this holy spirit, or active force, to create the earth and all life upon it. (Genesis 1:2) He also used it to inspire about 40 writers to record his thoughts in the Bible. (2 Peter 1:20, 21) That same spirit is available to help those who seek to understand the Bible.

How can you receive God’s holy spirit? You have to ask for it in faith. In fact, you may need to ask persistently. “Keep on asking, and it will be given you,” said Jesus. “If you . . . know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more so will the Father in heaven give holy spirit to those asking him!” (Luke 11:9, 13) Jehovah will generously give holy spirit to those who sincerely ask for it. That active force can help you to grasp the meaning of the inspired words written down in the Bible thousands of years ago. God’s spirit can also give you the wisdom needed to apply the Bible’s powerful message in your life.—Hebrews 4:12; James 1:5, 6.

Each time you sit down to read the Bible, then, pray to God, asking him for holy spirit to help you understand his Word.>>>>>

OK moving I once told you before, you are probably more smarter than I am...I do study and I do pray for understanding and discernment, you can too.

1) You have the right concept that it's the intentions behind the bowing down that counts, is the intentions to honor and respect or are they to worship.  I don't know the root word of worship. John's intentions were to worship in this instance, and that's why he was corrected.

But the scripture at Ex. 20:4,5 gives us a good explanation of it because since we are to only worship Jehovah, then that means 'exclusive devotion' to only him.  We'd put Jehovah before all things, even ourselves.  As Matt 6:33 says, “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to ​YOU."

What you are not understanding with the last part is that the only confusion comes in with false teachings, with the teachings that Jesus is God, so it's taught therefore he should be worshiped.  Because the Trinity teaching contradicts so many Bible verses, they have to come up with a reason to try and explain away the contradictions which ends up being more and more confusing. You know how when a person lies, then they have to come up with more lies to cover for the first one and it just keeps going on and on. That's where the confusion comes in at.  Then when they can't answer the obvious contradictions, they either get angry and say do not question God, or they say it's a mystery and not to be understood.

Side note:  Jehovah considered Abraham as a friend (James 2:23) and he had a few questions. (Gen. 18:23-33)

But why would God give us a Bible written by humans if it wasn't to be understood by humans. He's the author, but since he made us he knows our limitations and he also knows that humans relate to humans.  We know Jesus can relate to being a human because he actually lived as one. (Hebrews 2:17,18; 4:14-16, Heb 5:8)  Once you learn the truth it sets you free (John 8:32)from all the confusion regarding who should be worshiped, it's clear that it's only Jehovah God.

Giving exclusive devotion (obeying all his commandments)to Jehovah is worship, one need not literally bow down in order to worship God, it's not about the actual act of bowing down, but the motives behind it.  So it's in the intentions behind the actions of who a person truly worships. The Bible tells us who really loves God, it's the one who keeps his commandments (1 John 5:3)

John made a mistake because of all the fear inspiring things that he was seeing, it was hard for him to contain himself, there were a lot of emotions involved here with John, in one instance he gave way to a great deal of weeping (Rev. 5:4) We can also see when John saw some of the things he became fearful and fell down as dead (Rev. 1:17).  Sometimes our emotions can cause us to make mistakes, and he made a mistake, which he admitted to in the Bible, and also put in the correction that the angel gave him.

2) Because it's God's Kingdom, it says in Dan. 2:44 "....the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people...."

Jehovah is just letting Jesus rule over it, and after Armageddon he'll rule for 1000 years, then once Jesus has finished all that he has to do with bringing people to perfection and inline with Jehovah, he then hands the Kingdom back to his Father Jehovah, who will then be all things to everyone, forever!  (1 Cor. 15:28) So that Kingdom that God set up in Daniel is forever as its God's Kingdom, Jesus is made King of God's Kingdom for a time, after that time is over, that Kingdom is still there, it has no end as Jehovah has no end, (Ps. 90:2)as the people who remain faithful until the end (Matt 24:13)will have no end.  (Ps 37:29).

Hope that helps...time is coming to a close, why not start your really means your life. As Jesus said there are only two roads, (Matt 7:13,14) Jesus told the people who wanted to straddle the fence so to speak this:  

Rev. 3:15,16 ‘I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were cold or else hot.16 So, because you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am going to vomit you out of my mouth."

As that shows we can't be indecisive, (James 1:8; 4:8), we have to be completely on Jehovah's side, or we are completely against him and his anointed one.(Luke 11:23)  

You can choose, which road do you want to be on?  (I'm not asking for you to answer me, answer this for yourself)

With Kind Regards,

Sister T

QUESTION: Yes, actually worship is not bowing down. It is serving someone.

I was searching for a word in english and I came up with "hobby", youre right it doesnt fit, I could say "their job,passion".

Ok enough with characters and personal questions. Youre correct everyone can behave as he wants.

About your first reply, I agree. About the second, truly its God's kingdom as chapter 2 says.But on chapter 7 I read that Jesus and the saints are given everlasting dominion.

7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
7:14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
7:18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Of course I also keep in mind the verse from Corinthians and there is also a last verse here that seems to talk about Jehovah

7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

In the past, I received the reply that Im getting too technical with such verses. Might be true, but certain doctrines of christian religions are based upon such strict and careful interpretation of every word in a verse.

Your view on these verses. Why dont they state that the saints and Jesus will rule only for 1000 years, but that they have everlasting dominion? It seems that the text doesnt concern a great deal to specifically state who is reigning. Its Jehovah,Jesus and the saints, all of them. So I thought that after the 1000 years Jesus continues reigning along with His Father and the rest of saints. Maybe the 1000 years have a special role of restoring the world back to perfection..blabla

Hello, hope all is well!

Yes, Worship entails servitude, but it really can't be summed up as serving someone, it's more like I mentioned before, EXCLUSIVE DEVOTION. You can give servitude without giving worship.

About hobby, and still a job is something that most people dread to go to, or even tire of doing, so I wouldn't say it's a job, or even a passion, but simply a way of life, how we live.  An extremely Happy one I might add, the inner joy and peace that only God can give,(Phil 4:7) knowing that Jehovah is my friend, my Father, provider and protector, that he listens to prayers and answers them.  There is no such feeling that can compare to that.  That's why people who claim to know about us and never have been one, or ones who weren't really real, can't even speak on it. How we live our life in accord with Jehovah's commandments is what JW's religion is all about, that's why the early Christian's called it The Way, because it was The Way they lived. (Acts 9:2) It's organized as God is of order, and it follows the commands of God that are laid out in the Bible, not commands of men that have no scriptural backing.  I know I've been on both sides.

I'm not saying everyone can behave as they want, that's the view of how this world is today,(Ro.12:2) I'm just saying that some people have a higher tolerance for things then others, some may not want to deal with being asked things over and over again when an answer has already been given, they feel that if you don't accept what the Bible clearly says, then it's because Jehovah isn't giving the person understanding, (1 Cor.3:6)which is true, or if no progress is being made, then you are not being drawn, (John 6:44)because time is running out, there are a lot of people who's heart want to know the truth, (1 Sam. 16:7)and when they are shown from the Bible these truths, they immediately recognize it, because they aren't about leaning upon their own understanding, (Prov. 3:5,6), but they are willing to humble themselves (Prov 22:4) and let Jehovah guide them.(Jer.10:23) And they realize that this is real, that Jehovah is real and what he says he will do, he will do (Isa 55:11)and it's not much time left for people to be known by him.(1 Cor. 8:3; 2 Tim 2:19)  Jehovah does have to give a person understanding. (Dan. 12:10) and then they have to remain in that understanding (Jude 20,21; Heb. 2:1; 3:12,13).

I don't mind answering questions if they aren't about causing trouble, mocking my God or my brothers and sisters, JW's don't take that lightly, it doesn't matter if we have met for the first time ever, or never, if we are both JW's we are brothers or sisters and we would lay down our lives for each other in an heart beat, that's the love we have among ourselves, if you read our Yearbooks, you know that this is how it is the world over.  I won't tolerate someone just trying to cast doubts, like Satan did, or cause trouble.

OK, moving on dear one, see what you are doing is making it two Kingdoms, it seems, I may be wrong, one that Jesus is over and one that Jehovah is over.  What you have to do is realize that it's just ONE Kingdom and Jehovah is the one over it in totality. (Ps 83:18, Rev. 4:11) Remember Jesus ONLY does what his Father tells him to do. (John 5:19). Like Father, like Son...

Someone like the son of man (Jesus) gaining access to the Ancient of Days,(Jehovah).

So whomever Jehovah chooses as King will rule as King, which is Jesus. The Bible says that he along with the holy ones will rule for a 1000 years (Rev. 20:4-6) and yes that is to bring the earth and people back to the condition of what it was when Adam and Eve were first made.

This is a specific time period because it's Judgement Day, (Acts 17:31) God left the judging up to the son. (2 Tim. 4:1).  A lot will be going on during that 1000 years, but what you are not seeing is that his reign isn't just limited to a 1000 years, he's reigning as King right now, that is just a specific time period where some major things will be happening, people will be growing to perfection, Jesus will be resurrecting our dead loved ones, those people will have to learn about Jehovah and make a choice to accept or reject, they will be Judged on their deeds during this 1000 year period. (Rev. 20:12, 13).  At the end of the 1000 years Satan is let loose (Rev.20:7-9).

What you are not understanding is that Jesus was God's Chief Agent before he even came to earth as a human, he had a role of authority before he came down here to die, before Adam or Eve or the Earth was ever even made.  He was given more authority after coming down here and dying for us.  God is not taking that away, the Kingdom, again will be forever, it's God's Kingdom, so if Jesus is ruling in God's kingdom then it stands to reason that it's the same one that will last forever.

The Bible is in harmony cover to cover, after Jesus hands back the Kingdom to his God and Father, we will have to wait and see what type of Kingship role him and the anointed ones that are ruling as Kings and Priests will have at that time, I'll find out when that time comes, because I plan on being right here on the earth enjoying it all,(Ps. 37:29) what about you?  

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)