Jehovah`s Witness/loving creator?

Question
QUESTION: There are obvious flaws in Darwin’s “Origins” theory and science does not have all the answers to how life started. However, when I look at the evidence all around me, there seems to be a scatter-gun approach to reproduction and survival. It is typical of our universe, from the microscopic level of bacteria to the macroscopic level of planets settling into a goldilocks zone around a suitable sun. We operate it ourselves on the human level, 500,000 of sperm released in each ejaculation, none of which may necessarily reach its target egg, only one needing to be successful. Another winner in life’s lottery!

We see this throughout nature. Look how many eggs that a frog lays, because so few of the tadpoles reach a stage where they can reproduce themselves. Fish spawning, maggots heaving, nits eggs in children’s hair – the examples are too many to list here, but it is “nature’s” way of ensuring some offspring have a chance of surviving predators, in order that the genes of the species continue.
We see it in vegetation – dandelion flowers, thistle heads, conkers, fruit, berries (both poisonous and animal-friendly), other seeds (whether human-friendly or poisonous such as the laburnum).

Survivors end up in an environment perfect for them. There is no room for losers.

That can be reconciled in the harsh world of evolution. My question is, how can this be reconciled with a loving Creator? This apparent indifference for the lives of the losers.

Best regards
Merv

ANSWER: hi Merv, you said--"WHEN I LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE ALL AROUND ME, THERE SEEMS TO BE A SCATTER-GUN APPROACH TO REPRODUCTION AND SURVIVAL".

I understand what you mean, & yet think of if this way; we all see the same “evidence” around us, & yet many, including myself do not come to that conclusion, so what are other people seeing that leads them to a different conclusion? That answer is found in God’s word the Bible, it explains how man & animals began & what the Creator’s original purpose regarding them was, how it went wrong, whose ruling the world just now & what God intends to do about it.

I “see” a beautiful earth, ruined by man & ruled over by Satan.

“NATURE’S” WAY OF ENSURING SOME OFFSPRING HAVE A CHANCE OF SURVIVING PREDATORS, IN ORDER THAT THE GENES OF THE SPECIES CONTINUE.

It may be “nature’s way” but it is not God’s way; it was never God’s original purpose that animals would have the need to “survive predators”  

The Bible explains that in the paradise in Eden God gave to “every wild beast of the earth and to every flying creature of the heavens . . . all green vegetation for food.” (Gen. 1:30)

Later all of the basic kinds of land animals lived in Noah’s ark for a whole year without devouring one another.

And evidently drawing on the conditions that existed in Eden and that will be restored in the future, God’s Word says: “The cow and the bear themselves will feed; together their young ones will lie down. And even the lion will eat straw just like the bull. And the sucking child will certainly play upon the hole of the cobra . . . They will not do any harm or cause any ruin in all my holy mountain.”—Isa. 11:7-9.

SURVIVORS END UP IN AN ENVIRONMENT PERFECT FOR THEM. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR LOSERS.

That is the case today, but it was not always the case & shortly God intends to bring his original purpose about & when that happens there will be no “losers”

HOW CAN THIS BE RECONCILED WITH A LOVING CREATOR?

There are many things happening in today’s world that are “loveless” but that doesn’t mean, God is a “loveless” creator; for example; a factory make knives to use in eating, but someone uses that knife to stab someone with, can we blame the maker of the knife?

Suffering was not part of Jehovah God’s purpose for mankind or animals. However, the first human couple rebelled against God’s rule, choosing to set their own standards of good and bad. They turned away from God and we; man & animal today, are suffering the consequences.

Nothing we see around us today bears any resemblance to God’s original purpose, but it soon will :¬)

After Armageddon, a Paradise Earth

After Armageddon no part of this wicked world will remain.

“The wolf will actually reside for a while with the male lamb, and with the kid the leopard itself will lie down, and the calf and the maned young lion and the well-fed animal all together; and a mere little boy will be leader over them.”—Isaiah 11:6; Isaiah 65:25.

“the lion will eat straw just like the bull.. . . They will not do any harm or cause any ruin in all my holy mountain.”—Isa. 11:7-9.

Bringing about a “balance of nature” wherein animals do not kill one another is not beyond the “loving” Creator’s ability. 1 JOHN 4;8

I'm happy to answer any further questions you might have after reading this answer :¬)

regards
Brenda

QUESTION: I asked Prophet Grunbaum the same question, see responses. With all due respect to you both, I was expecting the formal WTB&TS from you, with Benyamin being the freethinker. Boy was I wrong. Full respect to you for putting yourself out here to potentially have your Faith challenged. With a working knowledge of your Society, you are risking being disfellowshipped!  Jesus however, who exploited the means of getting the message across to the masses (Sea of Galilee)would be proud of you.

This is the first time I have ever had a common sense scriptural response, and I wish to respond to it,and I sincerely hope you will indulge me in future discussion. It is up to you if you want to keep it out of the public domain - I am responsible for my own opinions but would not want to influence others. Any time you think that I may encroach upon your own obviously strong Faith please do not just ignore me but shout IMPASSE and we can move on to another subject.

2 Corinthians 13:5. RESPECT

Look forward to hearing back from you Brenda and thank you for reaching out to me
Don't hold your breath though
lol  Merv

ANSWER: I ASKED PROPHET GRUNBAUM THE SAME QUESTION, SEE RESPONSES.

I do not go on the website, but I’m told; “Grunbaum” is NOT  a witness, his answers are not Christian”.

YOU ARE RISKING BEING DISFELLOWSHIPPED.

I am not risking being “ disfellowshipped” I am not doing anything wrong?? I wouldn’t “risk” my relationship” with Jehovah.

All the best
Brenda

QUESTION: Thank you for your prompt reply, and I endorse your comments that you are not doing anything wrong - in fact I was praising you not threatening you lol.
There is too much hostility towards JWs on the web, and I read somewhere that  the WTB&TS does not condone its organisation members in reading material other than from its own pages. That is why I respect you as a free-thinker and you so correctly state your relationship is with Jehovah.

Are you still willing to pursue the original topic with me?

Best regards
Merv

Answer
"I was praising you not threatening you lol"

I didn't think you were "threatening" me, I wondered what you meant :¬)

"there is too much hostility towards J.W.s on the web"

It comes with the territory :¬) Jesus said; "you will be objects of hatred on account of my name"

"The WTBTS does not condone its organisation members in reading material other than from its own pages"

You are misinformed dear, we are only encouraged not to read apostate literature, which I wholeheartedly agree with, you don't have to taste poison to know its poison.

"I respect you as a free-thinker"

All of J.W's are freethinkers, however we are all of the same mind, that apostate literature should be avoided like the plague.

"are you still willing to pursue the original topic with me?"

Of course, I am always willing to discuss the "truth" from the bible with people.

Regards
Brenda  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenda Martin