Jehovah`s Witness/MR RANDO READ THIS

Question
Hello. I tried to send a letter to Mr Rando after reading the last sentence in his letter about me but he's "maxed out".

So I have to answer to him through sending this to you Derrick.

<<
First of all, hello Rando. I think I have have spoken only 2-3 times with Derrick in the last 5 months, in case you think I have banded with others against you. Im not interested in personal conflicts, so I prefer not to address persons. But sadly Im now forced because others addressed me personally.

When Derrick asked me SPECIFICALLY ABOUT YOU(why as a supporter of JWs I dont complaint for rude behavior and try to cover others), I tried to be a gentleman saying that  Rando is not really bad, hes too zealous for his beliefs, thats why the exagerrations in his character. Derrick Holland kept on saying that we're all cowards and sinners and I believe he was right.

Rando, I got afraid of Jehovah. I thought "what are we doing"? "Are we trying to play the role of Jehovah and Jesus?", I realized were not judges to say Derrick is a satanic devil and that he has already been lost. I felt I was condemning a man like if I was Jesus. Only Jehovah through Jesus Christ his son, will decide for each of us.

To be honest I wasnt interested at all in the conflict between you and Derrick and had a long time to visit allexperts, but I was so irritating viewing the vast amount of messages with the label "LIES", so I said " Thats ridiculous, lets figure out whats finally going on here".

Im not a protestant,a  baptist, an evangelist, a Jehovah's Witness, an orthodox, a catholic etc in the strict sense. I think the word "christian" would be enough for all of us. I dont think that if your theology is 100% correct youre saved. They all claim they are the best, is this what defines a christian? Perfection in theological and cosmological interpretations? Or simply the acceptance of Jesus and his New Testament? I dont think it would be bad if you were brothers with Derrick, as long as you didnt fight and hate each other for doctrines, no one is perfect as a human.

Finally, you wrote that you have delivered me to Satan. This is what I have already said brother Rando. Isnt it dangerous and wrong if we make ourselves a judge of God?

To be honest, I think were all persecuted by Satan, since he's the master of this world, so lets help each other instead of condemning each other. Christians must UNITE this crucial moment.

Thank for reading brother Rando.

Warm greetings,
Chris

>>

And I also thank you for posting this, brother Holland.

Your brother,
Chris

Answer
Thank you, Christaras, for writing this.

I can personally confirm that you are not looking for, nor wishing for a personal conflict with Rando.  In fact, without betraying what you wrote to me in Private just 2 days ago, I will say even in that writing you expressed that you sent it as "Private", because you didn't want to stir up a conflict with anyone further.  So, I can attest to your motives in that regard.

Sir, nobody on this board has the authority to just decide you are unworthy, and "turn you over to Satan".  That is a complete twisting and misuse of 1 Corinthians 5:5, on Rando's part.  He has no such authority to do that...its just words on is part.  Nor is the situation with you, the same as it was in that chapter.  That was dealing with a man committing gross immorality within the church, and being UNREPENTANT for it.  It had nothing to do with "disagreeing" with Rando.  

You want the truth of the matter?  We are ALL unworthy of Christ's shed blood.  Me, you, Sister T, Rando, DW, Richard, Ben, Robert....We are ALL unworthy.  One of the things that still is such a blessing to me when I just stop and think about it in my quiet devotional time, is that I didn't have to be "worthy" when Christ died for me.  He didn't wait until I had proven myself worthy, He didn't wait until I was "good enough", for that would have never happened....No, He shed His blood for me while I was at my WORST.

The Scripture says it like this:  

Romans 5:6-10  "For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.  

For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.  

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.  

For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life."

I am glad that He saw me when I was at my most "unworthy" state, when I was "without strength", when I was a vile sinner, and when I was at "enmity" against Him, and went to the cross anyway.

You wrote:  "When Derrick asked me SPECIFICALLY ABOUT YOU(why as a supporter of JWs I dont complaint for rude behavior and try to cover others), I tried to be a gentleman saying that  Rando is not really bad, hes too zealous for his beliefs, thats why the exagerrations in his character. Derrick Holland kept on saying that we're all cowards and sinners and I believe he was right."

Yes, I can attest to that very conversation.  I remember the times you wrote me in Private about Rando, telling me how he had consigned you to Gehenna, but even then, you tried to be a peace-maker and tell me that he was very sincere in spite of the things he says.  And I can't speak for his sincerity either...I just know his actions and mannerisms are VERY wrong and disgraceful.

I also like what you wrote here:

"Im not a protestant,a  baptist, an evangelist, a Jehovah's Witness, an orthodox, a catholic etc in the strict sense. I think the word "christian" would be enough for all of us. I dont think that if your theology is 100% correct youre saved. They all claim they are the best, is this what defines a christian? Perfection in theological and cosmological interpretations? Or simply the acceptance of Jesus and his New Testament? I dont think it would be bad if you were brothers with Derrick, as long as you didnt fight and hate each other for doctrines, no one is perfect as a human."

You make a good point...It is possible to be 100% correct in theology, and STILL not be a Christian.  On the other hand, it is possible to not be 100% correct on theology, and BE a Christian.  That is why the Bible says "knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth".  Knowledge of the Scriptures is a great thing, but what good is it, if we have hate in our hearts, and think we are better than others?  Some people stress the knowledge so much, but miss the very thing that is foundational for it all...a personal relationship and trust in Jesus Christ.

Anyway, I thank you for writing.  I am truly sorry that you had to read that part about how you have once again, been "turned over to Satan".  Don't worry about that...God decides that, not Rando.  And I am sorry that your name had to be dragged into this.  It wouldn't have been, except that a JW thought it was a smart idea to post a link from a conversation I had previously with you, and failed to mention that peace had been made between us.  Anyway, that is how far some of them will go, just to prove their agenda against me.  Its really sad.

Let's pray for them.  I think that would please our Creator, if we did that.  He loves them too, and wants them to be His children, and to come to know that Jesus Christ is where their salvation really is.

Thanks for writing, Chris.  Have a wonderful evening.

Derrick  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland