Jehovah`s Witness/NATIONAL Israel eventual acceptance of Jesus as Missiah - another idiotic statement?

Question
Brother G,

So Christendom believe that the Nation of Israel today, the Republic Of Israel will eventually accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah. Is this another idiotic statement?

I think so because there's no way in the world would a Nation like Israel of today will accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah for the simple fact that they rejected him long time ago and still reject him today. And most of all Jehovah God will NOT force them to do so or send Jesus again to witness to them. So these people are in dreamland believing that Israel as a Nation today will have national change of heart -lol.

An individual Israelite will have a change of heart like our brothers in Israel but as a nation - what are they smoking?

Oh - it's in the prophecy they say but they have no idea who the prophecy is applied to today - The Israel of God - a spiritual nation populated by both Gentile and Jew!

Man, these people are so far behind in time - just like the Jewish Nation today - still waiting for their "Messiah" - a militant "Messiah".

Any more thoughts Brother G?

Answer
Hi again brother Ed and welcome

The nation of Israel is prominent in scripture,the chosen of God so Christendom as I mentioned is forced to support the Republic of Israel over in the middle east instead of the teaching that they have been replaced by a spiritual nation.

But they have to reject this verse in doing so:

(1 Peter 2:9) 9 But YOU are “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession, that YOU should declare abroad the excellencies” of the one that called YOU out of darkness into his wonderful light. . .

They have two choices on this verse,they can stubbornly say this apply to the Republic of Israel over in the middle east or take a pair of scissors to this verse.

To apply this to the Republic of Israel over in the middle east is to believe they will one day embrace that Jesus came,meanwhile its late when will they "shew forth the praises of him"

as KJV says of Jesus.

They are putting their spiritual lives on Israel rejecting the United States dismantling the nuclear weapons and say instruments of terror and genocide have no place in a moral, humane or even semiintelligent world. Accept no more aid from US and rely on Jehovah for their existence.

That is what they are placing their salvation on,but its a false hope.

The text in the NT was to the newly formed congregation who became “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation ,it cant apply to Israel over in the middle east.

I just dont see how the founding of the Christian church apply to the Republic of Israel over in the middle east ,supporters need to ask themselves the question since Israel was already the chosen why did Jesus establish Christianity.

Why did God destroy their place of worship as predicted by Jesus'

(Matthew 24:1) . . .but his disciples approached to show him the buildings of the temple.

The very same temple where he went many times:

(Mark 13:1) . . .As he was going out of the temple . . .

Yet he predicted God would destroy the structure:

(Luke 21:5-6) . . .Later, as certain ones were speaking concerning the temple, how it was adorned with fine stones and dedicated things, 6 he said: “As for these things that YOU are beholding, the days will come in which not a stone upon a stone will be left here and not be thrown down.”

Then later we see Jesus establishing the Christian church ,what do they get from these events is God still has the fleshly nation of Israel despite these events.

New Jerusalem means nothing as spiritual its still old Jerusalem in the middle east.

So they must still be the chosen then notwithstanding as I mentioned they hate Jesus to this day.

So instead of a new nation like we read its still the old nation and one day they will just wake up one morning and Benjamin Netanyahu will declare the delivered did in fact come ,he is the promised Messiah and lay down its weapons and not learn war anymore.

If one who is a bible believer and study scripture is dumb enough to believe this then they need to suffer the consequences.

God clearly said:

(Exodus 19:5) . . .And now if YOU will strictly obey my voice and will indeed keep my covenant, then YOU will certainly become my special property out of all [other] peoples. . .

So to these ones it doesn't matter if they strictly were obedient to God and kept his
covenant they will still be his chosen,but this is not what God is telling them,he is saying this was conditional. They have to believe it was the opposite that it was unconditional and thats just not true.

God sent Jesus to Israel and they rejected him,murdered him ,by doing this they they lost their privileged position,the covenant they had was from Moses ,Jesus nailed that covenant on MT Calvary and replaced it.

They rejected this and yet they are still his chosen.

Well brother lets look at how they justified these events scripturally . Of course they realize that Israel rejects the NT where we will get the text from,so they will wake up one morning and order thousands of copies of the christian greek scriptures as well I guess.

Thats a lot to base your eternal salvation on,and Christendom is doing just that because they reject spiritual Israel.

This belief is called replacement theology,these maintain any passage in the NT does not exclude Israel from their original covenant and any New Testament references to Israel pertain to the Jewish State of Israel

In the NT we read:

(Matthew 21:42-43) . . .Jesus said to them: “Did YOU never read in the Scriptures, ‘The stone that the builders rejected is the one that has become the chief cornerstone. From Jehovah this has come to be, and it is marvelous in our eyes’? 43 This is why I say to YOU, The kingdom of God will be taken from YOU and be given to a nation producing its fruits.

So here the Prophet and King is referring to:

(Psalm 118:22) . . .The stone that the builders rejected Has become the head of the corner. . .

So he already knew as a prophet they would reject him.

So what if anything was the result of this rejection,nothing they were to continue as a nation of the chosen,No.

(Matthew 21:43) . . .This is why I say to YOU, The kingdom of God will be taken from YOU and be given to a nation producing its fruits.

Who is this talking about,who was the The kingdom of God taken away from.God himself provides the answer not those who believe in this nonsense:

Hebrews 8:9)to the covenant that I made with their forefathers in [the] day of my taking hold of their hand to bring them forth out of the land of Egypt, because they did not continue in my covenant, so that I stopped caring for them,’ says Jehovah

This is not witnesses making up Israel was replaced by a new covenant  ,God says so.

Its goes back to what we read earlier:

(Exodus 19:5) . . .And now if YOU will strictly obey my voice and will indeed keep my covenant, then YOU will certainly become my special property out of all [other] peoples.

They murdered the King so God says in the NT "they did not continue in my covenant"

they can twist this bend it,fold it,shake it drop it and do anything they like but God is clear,they were rejected and a spiritual Israel replaced them.

God’s covenant with Abraham doesn't give assurance that the Jews continued to be the chosen people of God:

(Galatians 3:27-29) 27 For all of YOU who were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for YOU are all one [person] in union with Christ Jesus. 29 Moreover, if YOU belong to Christ, YOU are really Abraham’s seed, heirs with reference to a promise.

So,its no longer a natural descent from Abraham that determines who are Abraham’s seed,doesn't matter if Israel rejects this verse ,its clear who God views as his seed.

So the augument that God’s covenant with Abraham provived complete assurance that the Jews would continue to be the chosen people fails.

Agape'  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum