Jehovah`s Witness/Parable Matthew 24:45

QUESTION: Matthew 24:45 [45]"Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom his master has set over his household, to give them their food at the proper time?

We see the contrast between the

1) Faithful & Wise servant
2) Wicked Servant

This story varies from the typical parable form in that Jesus envisages two alternative, hypothetical scenarios involving the same character rather than an actual contrast between two separate, good and bad characters.

Jesus presents an analogy using the familiar imagery of a trusted servant/slave whom his master set over/put in charge of feeding the entire household. The very word then indicates the connection with the immediately preceding as if to say, such readiness of the Church implies faithfulness in waiting for his return and thus rewarded with the blessed Rapture.

The particular responsibility of the slave is incidental to Jesus’ point, which is that every believer is a servant/slave not one organization to claim this position.

Every believer has been given a divine stewardship and responsibility in the work of Christ on earth, and in that stewardship he or she is to be faithful and wise/sensible in order to go to heaven.

Sir the reason we know this is true is because Jesus had previously talked about this stewardship to the Church in
Matthew 16
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

A change of metaphor highlighted the responsible role Peter will play in the development of this new ekklçsia.

Peter to be the steward a servant is set over his master’s household, with an assignment to see that everyone is fed properly,
Like Joseph in Potiphar’s house in Egypt.

Having one strong leader is dangerous, not only in Christianity, but in any social structure. Lenin, Mao, Hitler is examples of this. This parable is meant for every Christian to be faithful and wise so we do not waste our money and time on earthly occupations, but are ready when He comes to hold us to account.

I take issue with your proclamation that your religion alone is that servant.ITS NOT LITERAL as if he has just one servant its was just a metaphor to let us be ready for his coming and continue to preach the Gospel.

The Most Rev. Allen H

ANSWER: Reading this gobbledygook I see why you had this private which I'm changing to public so my readers can see how dumb spiritually you are.First of all Allen you are not a reverend which says you are deserving reverence or worthy of reverence.

According to God’s Word, godly fear, or reverence, belongs exclusively to Jehovah,

King James Version
He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.

So I take issue with you being called reverend,God says:

American King James Version

But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

So thats first of all,now if you have the courage to follow up explain this statement:

"let us be ready for his coming and continue to preach the Gospel"

I say you dont preach the gospel or good news ,no religion but JWs,you prove me wrong.
What gospel message you preach.

Prophet Grünbaum

QUESTION: The Bible defines the gospel in 1st Corinthians15:1-4...

“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.”

the Biblical gospel (good news) is the DEATH, BURIAL and RESURRECTION of the Lord Jesus Christ

The Most Rev. Allen H

Sorry Allen,you are being deceived by the Devil.Yes the  DEATH, BURIAL and RESURRECTION is good news without it no one could be saved but the deception is about Gods Kingdom which as I said you or no religion except JWs preach.

Your doctrine is inspired by Demons who are well aware what the good news is since they were ousted when the Kingdom was established.So instead of teaching the Kingdom is the good news they teach something that is indeed not just good news its great news but its not what Jesus said his true followers would preach.

(Matthew 24:14) . . .And this good news of the kingdom will be preached . . .

He said nothing about what you said the good news is and thats the deception,Christendom deny the Kingdom of God was established in 1914 so why would they preach about the kingdom.
So you continue to call yourself a reverend and continue to not preach about Gods kingdom and you will end up dead on the surface of the ground.

Dont follow up with anymore of your nonsense

Prophet Grünbaum

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum