Jehovah`s Witness/PAW

Question
QUESTION: hai again sir

just wanted to know your thoughts also

I'm currently affiliated with the Assemblies of God family

And I'm often told with our Pastor that JW's don't actually LOVE their God because they do not PRAISE him through dancing as God commanded us in his scriptures:

Psalms 149:

3 Let them praise his name with dancing
  and make music to him with timbrel and harp.
4 For the Lord takes delight in his people;
  he crowns the humble with victory.
5 Let his faithful people rejoice in this honor
  and sing for joy on their beds.

Psalms 150:

4 praise him with timbrel and dancing,
  praise him with the strings and pipe,

And why JW's also do not praise God in their Hall through lively music? since all types of music originates with GOd? and in fact scriptures, included the instruments that which are to be use when we are in "HOLY PLACE" or "SANCTUARY" of God like these here:

Psalms 150:

1 Praise the Lord.

Praise God in his sanctuary;
  praise him in his mighty heavens.
2 Praise him for his acts of power;
  praise him for his surpassing greatness.
3 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
  praise him with the harp and lyre,
4 praise him with timbrel and dancing,
  praise him with the strings and pipe,
5 praise him with the clash of cymbals,
  praise him with resounding cymbals.

6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.

Praise the Lord.

>>So I'm just wondering why you guys don't DO all that????

Thank You

ANSWER: Singing is a part of Jehovah’s worship at our meetings ,in yout texts mention of the horn, harp, tambourine, pipe, and cymbals, in addition to strings but the primary appeal is to the human voice.

(Psalm 150:6) . . .Every breathing thing—let it praise Jah. Praise Jah, YOU people!

Music pleases God as long as its with true worship which yours is not,your music however nice it may or may not be is associated with idolatry and that is similar to what Moses heard when he descended the mountain:

(Exodus 32:18) . . .It is not the sound of the singing over mighty performance, And it is not the sound of the singing of defeat; It is the sound of other singing that I am hearing.. . .

No doubt they had some of the instruments you mentioned you use in worship:

(Exodus 15:20) . . .And Mir´i·am the prophetess, Aaron’s sister, proceeded to take a tambourine in her hand; and all the women began going out with her with tambourines and in dances.

(Psalm 150:4) . . .the tambourine and the circle dance. . .

So even though they thought it pleased God was was the result:

(Exodus 32:27-28) . . .Pass through and return from gate to gate in the camp and kill each one his brother and each one his fellow and each one his intimate acquaintance.’” 28 And the sons of Le´vi proceeded to do as Moses had said, so that there fell of the people on that day about three thousand men. . .

What are the themes of your musical compositions,I venture to say its based on false beliefs.

Its not the music itself but what is it based on.

Jesus and his apostles sang together after the evening meal just before Jesus’ death but we dont read where they used all the instruments in your text:

(Mark 14:26) . . .Finally, after singing praises, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

We are encouraged to sing songs of praise to Jehovah not nessessary with all the instruments you mentioned.

Prophet/Prince Grünbaum

QUESTION: Thank you for that Sir

well, last question(s), DW said that Jehovah's activity is DIGNITY! well, he has a point but I don't think just by PRAISING HIM(God) with dancing and singing with musical instruments and etc., would destroy his DIGNITY right? that's a matter of choice I guess! And as we can see that God is not against with it because as we can see it again that even DAVID urges GOD's PEOPLE to dance and sing with him... I mean, what really is the REASON why you GUYS don't do all that? I mean, we can't either find something in the BIBLE that says: "You are not allowed to sing live music and dance at my sanctuary because it's a holy place for me" instead, just this:

Leviticus 19:30--Amplified Bible

30 You shall keep My Sabbaths and reverence My sanctuary

>>And as all church people does, we all revered God's sanctuary by NOT doing something bad in the eyes of some even to GOD! So what is wrong about DANCING in his sanctuary just because you've FELT his glory and giving thanks to HIM with all the BLESSINGS you have from him everyday?

Thanks

Answer
(Ecclesiastes 3:1) 3 For everything there is an appointed time. . .a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

Singing and dancing began right after Israel’s deliverance at the Red Sea but as the text says there is a time for it.

As to why we dont sing with emotion and have a a band I cant say,its just not done at the Kingdom hall,I mentioned a few weeks ago about before I was a minister a friend said he would go with me to the hall if I attended his Church,he made mention after our meeting that he didn't feel anything,that the meeting was dull and after I went to his Church I knew what he meant,they were singing or more like shouting and bouncing up so hard that the Church floor shook,I remained seated and for a second it almost got to me ,I found myself feeling good and wanted to get up and act a fool.

I mentioned in that thread that Christendom is voided of truth so its replaced with emotion

When I became a witness I followed what everyone else did ,we stand and sing a Kingdom recording and its not emotional ,with any organization one joins you cant come in and change whats done,if they were loud with dancing and skipping about I would be right there with the rest but I cant change things so I have no problem with how we sing.

You need to be aware that we have predicted the time will come when all the Churches in Christendom will be silent,in the last book we read this:

(Revelation 18:22-23# . . .And the sound of singers who accompany themselves on the harp and of musicians and of flutists and of trumpeters will never be heard in you again, and no craftsman of any trade will ever be found in you again, and no sound of a millstone will ever be heard in you again, 23 and no light of a lamp will ever shine in you again,. . .

You need to know this is God saying he will destroy your religion ,if you doubt this is speaking of religion notice the next verse:

#Revelation 18:23) . . .and no voice of a bridegroom and of a bride will ever be heard in you again;. . .

Why would God say this is what you need to be more interested in than why we dont skip about.

The laughter and singing will be turned to mourning and sadness in Christendom as she will be judged as false and mislead the masses with false teachings and will have to pay for it.She has claimed to represent God but instead represent Satan and because of that will be removed for all to see.Jehovah will have made it clear who he wants to represent his Kingdom and when its over only the Watchtower will withstand his fierce anger.

(Revelation 18:7-8) . . .To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For in her heart she keeps saying, ‘I sit a queen, and I am no widow, and I shall never see mourning.’ 8 That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong.

Prophet/Prince
 Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum