Jehovah`s Witness/prophets

Question
QUESTION: good day Prophet

please tell me who are Jehovah's prophets and to who do they prophesy to.

Thanks
Modise

ANSWER: who are Jehovah's prophets:

His modern day witnesses

who do they prophesy to:

No one,we dont have that gift.

Prophet  Grünbaum

QUESTION: Thanks for that brief comment.

does that mean that every witness can call themselves a "propeht"?

Do the prophecies recorded in the books of Daniel, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and Habbakuk have a second fulfillment?

Regards
Modise

Answer
Jehovahs visible organization are his modern day prophets.
Unlike prophets Daniel, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and Habbakuk we dont reveal new revelations directly from God thats the difference.

Prophets of old didn't have Gods complete word and will like his witnesses today so he spoke directly to his prophets to make his will known.

(Luke 1:70# 70 just as he, through the mouth of his holy prophets from of old, has spoken

#Acts 3:18# . . .things he announced beforehand through the mouth of all the prophets, . . .

Today in 2013 his will is expressed in written form by means of scripture he himself preserved,
so there is no need for him to speak or whisper new revelations to me or any of the FDS class prophets.

So those gifts of the spirit that his prophets of old had are simply not needed today,we have his inspired word:

#2 Timothy 3:16# . . .All Scripture is inspired of God . . .

So his modern prophets dont need to be inspired to proclaim his written word,all we needed was to be chosen to carry his message ,to be found worthy to be his slave.

We alone,Zions Watchtower proved worthy to be his slave in 1914 when Jesus was crowned King while all of Christendom's Churches were involved in the 1914 war,sending its young to be murdered.

Thats why Jesus himself posed this question:

#Matthew 24:45# . . .“Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time?. . .

Who ever this slave proved to be had to be doing his will when this time came because he clearly said this:

#Matthew 24:46-47# 46 Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. 47 Truly I say to YOU, He will appoint him over all his belongings.

Jesus finally arrived in Kingdom power in 1914 after Satan was ousted and appointed Zions Watchtower in Brooklyn NY head over his spiritual earthly belongings as Christendom proved to be Demonic and not worthy to feed his sheep.

#Ezekiel 3:17# 17 “Son of man, a watchman is what I have made you to the house of Israel, and you must hear from my mouth speech and you must warn them from me.. . .

No Church on earth in the realm of Christendom has Gods approval except the Watchtower here in NY.

If you look closely at the teachings of Christendom and compare them with JWs in light of the text its impossible to harmonize this verse to the salvation hope of any religion in Christendom.

ChristendomS hope is to be born again and go to heaven in a rapture ,so either at death or when Jesus comes again they are taught they will be in heaven.

That hope doesn't harmonize with what Jesus said in the text:

#Matthew 24:45-47) . . .Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. 47 Truly I say to YOU, He will appoint him over all his belongings.

If a rapture is Gods purpose then when will he appoint a collective slave to feed his followers spiritual food.

Jesus most clearly said:

KJV
Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

If this verse is a second advent or the rapture then that means no spiritual servant /slave has of yet been appointed all these years since he ascended to heaven.

Any one can rent or buy a building put a sign that its a Christian Church with a large cross on it and have people join,they can pray all they want to for Gods spirit but its in vain.

Based on the doctrine christendom teaches he has never approved any religion as of yet

WHY?

He has not come again ,they are eagarly awaiting his second coming for a rapture ,so if the text is in fact this event

[Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing]

Then Jesus has not been doing anything but waiting to come back,no slave has been appointed to oversee his feeding program because he has not arrived or come yet.

King James Version
Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

So if I believe this doctrine of a rapture to heaven then when he comes is when he then :

"he shall make him ruler over all his goods"

That makes no sense,that means all this time he has done nothing to help feed his followers spiritual food in 2,000 years while we just wait his coming to then he will appoint a slave,so in the time between one occurrence and another his followers starve to death spiritually.

So either his arrival or coming was 1914 or its yet future.

If its 1914 then he would appoint a slave to care for his followers spiritual needs,if its a future rapture then he has done nothing because he has not come or arrived.

What sense would it make then after he comes again to finally appoint a slave to care for his followers they would all by that time be overtaken by Satan and the evil world of sin,makes no sense whatever.

The only choice Christendom has then is to say the text is not literal but just a parable with no meaning otherwise its makes no sense.

The majority of Church people dont get into deep things like what I'm responding here,I was brief for a reason Modise ,I wanted to see if you wanted a deep explanation.

So you have 2 choices :

1.You can follow Jehovah's visible prophets into paradise
2.Wait on a second coming for a rapture to heaven.

Prophet Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum