Jehovah`s Witness/Re- Why Witnesses on Here?,of Robert Jones

Question
I read a past Q&A of Robert Jones under the aforementioned topic and the question was posed,

Doesn't the Watchtower tell Witnesses to stay off worldly sites and to spend their time reading Society approved publications?

To paraphrase his answer he said,

I guess that some Witnesses do not feel the need to follow WT directives to letter as if the WT was God's law.[END QUOTE]

Reading Robert Jones profile it appear that he would be in the know of the structure and hirarchy of JWS,when asked the question.

I have read comments on here that some of the experts are brothers at the Watchtower Society, Grunbaum and Bro DW for example. You know how the organization works. Do you think this is true? And do you happen to know if the Watchtower is aware of this site?

He responded,

Are some of the experts brothers at the WT and is the WT aware of this site? The WT Society most certainly monitors this site and all other sites that have forums about them. It is good business practice to do so, just as most businesses monitor their image in the internet. As to whether any of the experts here are brothers at the WT, I cannot say with absolute certainty, so I won't. But my best guess is yes, one or more are brothers assigned by the Service Department as rebutters and to monitor the questions that pass through. I can assure you that any brothers assigned to this site are not especially happy with the assignment and are hoping that their diligence here will land them a higher profile assignment elsewhere..[END QUOTE]

Mr Grünbaum it well known you are at the world headquaters and I was just wondering why they would assign top leaders to montior sites like this on one hand and on the other tell Witnesses to stay off worldly sites like this and is this why you are so rude in your answers because you are not happy with the assignment ?

Answer
First of all Brother Jones is not in the loop as to what we are doing,secondly in the Watchtower itself encourage the friends to go online to the site [www.jw.org] so millions of witnesses world wide are online as well as millions of newly interested ones,so were talking upwards of at least 20 million. So the Watchtower says:

Here is an excerpt:

"In many countries, more and more people obtain information online and feel comfortable with this approach. With the click of a mouse, they can tap into sources of information available only on the Internet. Many books, magazines, and newspapers can be read online.
With this trend in mind, we recently redesigned our Web site www.jw.org, making it more appealing and easier to navigate,
Since we will be publishing more articles only online, the public edition of The Watchtower will be reduced from 32 pages to 16, Beginning this month, however, visitors to our Web site can also read selected features that have regularly appeared in our printed magazines but will now appear only on our Web site"

Now with literally millions of witnesses online there has developed a need to monitor certain sites and the misinformation provided to new ones who might stumble onto sites like for example this one.In the privacy of his own home a new study can get an alternative point on
our teachings and come away with a completely different view,we cant be so naive to think the Devil is not aware of this instrument to stumble the brothers.

Lets take a close look at the Jehovah's Witness experts on this site who would provide half truths or just outright lies to newly interested ones:

Ben Erdman:

"I will attempt to answer any questions that have to do with major Jehovah’s Witness doctrine, I am not a Jehovah’s Witness. I was never baptized as one."

Brother Robert Jones:

"I no longer attend meetings or practice the religion"

Richard:

"I am not a Jehovah's Witness"

Chris:

"As a former Jehovah's Witness"

Ken the Apostate:

"knowledgeable support for those who get railroaded in a religious setting"

Brenda Martin:

"PLEASE MARK YOUR QUESTIONS PRIVATE"

Derrick Holland:

"I was raised in the religion known as Jehovahs Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again"

Pearl Doxsey:

"was anointed by Jehovah God, through Jesus Christ, 38 years ago in June,Organizational doctrine progressively strayed from the scriptures, I made comments during meetings and to Witness friends, including elders. Although I justified all my concerns with scripture, this alone lead to me being disfellowshipped"

These are the ones who are representing our organization ,it would be tantamount to me going on the Mormon site taking question as to my belief a guy was provided gold plates on a hill in upstate NY,I'm a Mormon expert simply because I read the pearl of great price or I hung out with several mormons when I was young,or went to several meeting,now I'm an expert.

It doesn't matter if they dont think they are representing the WTBTS ,It doesn't even matter if they come right out up front and say they dont.

It doesn't matter if you were an elder years ago like Brother Jones,his information is outdated,he's not keeping up with our progressing organization,does he read our latest publications,why would he,he no longer believes we are the slave,he no longer attends meetings
or is his prayers heard by Jehovah,he has dis-assoicated himself,became isolated outside of Jehovah's visible organization,his agenda now is nothing more than to throw mud at the brothers and to spiritually beat us to spiritual ruin,he's disgruntled,dissatisfied,disillusioned,disengaged,disheartened,disappointed,disenchanted,discouraged,discontented,disenthralled and as a result disassociated.

Brother Jones again said:

I no longer attend meetings or practice the religion ,

as if that was his decision,NO!
it doesn't work that way,it was not his decision to become a witness,Jehovah himself called him,when you find yourself outside it was not your decision.God invites one and can remove his invitation,none of the millions of witnesses world wide woke up one morning and decided to become one of JWs and none of the thousands who are outside woke up one morning and decided to be put outside.

Angels are behind the preaching work:

(Revelation 14:6) . . .And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth. . .

And these same angels will move you out as they are keenly interested in the congregation

(1 Peter 1:12) . . .spirit sent forth from heaven. Into these very things angels are desiring to peer.

(Matthew 18:10-11) . . .See to it that YOU men do not despise one of these little ones; for I tell YOU that their angels in heaven always behold the face of my Father who is in heaven.

Make no mistake,an angel is assigned to a congregation on earth:

(Hebrews 1:14) 14 Are they not all spirits for public service, sent forth to minister for those who are going to inherit salvation?

(Psalm 91:11) 11 For he will give his own angels a command concerning you. . .

(Psalm 34:7) . . .The angel of Jehovah is camping all around those fearing him. . .

(Acts 5:19-20) . . .But during the night Jehovah’s angel opened the doors of the prison, brought them out and said: 20 “Be on YOUR way, . . .

So to think they are not watching the congregation is a mistake,they watch what we do and will move you out in due time if you continue in a course of sin and ignore the bible.

So yes we have true witnesses on sites like this one:

Bro DW
Brenton Hepburn
Sister Pam B
Sister T
Elbert Spears
Brother Rando

I'm proud to add my name along with these friends.

Prophet / Prince

Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum