Jehovah`s Witness/Are you now ready to discuss the F & DS?

Question
QUESTION: Hello Mr. Benyamin,

It has been a couple months since you discussed the F @ DS.

Here, I will post your answer as to their identity from our last conversation.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2012/10/faithful-discreet-slav

Only after giving your answer, you said you would no longer discuss the F@DS.

Just wondering if you have changed your stance on this, or are you willing to discuss the identity of the F @ DS once again?

Kevin

ANSWER: No,that has not changed,let me remind you of what I said in that response:

"The slave he had in mind could not be any Church in the realm of Christendom for one simple reason and one only"

"Christendom dont preach or teach the Kingdom of God"

Show me from your belief that your Church is different what ever your beliefs are that it proclaim what Jesus himself said of his true followers :

Matt 24-14

KJV:

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world

I already know what your answer will be,the gospel that Christendom preaches is the death and resurrection of Christ.

You need to read the text carefully

"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached"

Not the witnesses words but Jesus himself.

So the gospel or good news is the Kingdom not what the Churches teach,We already know they dont preach the Kingdom ,the question is why.

Why would any Church teach about what Jesus said since they dont believe the Kingdom was established yet,1914 or any other date,do they have Church member turn to what the prophet Daniel said:

And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Why would they teach a Kingdom when they teach a rapture ,what would be the purpose to teach God will one day establish a Kingdom to rule over the earth when no one will be here since they all will be in heaven.

But they have to address this verse that God will set up a Kingom to rule the earth because its there.

What some have done is say Jesus will bring the raptured ones from heaven back to the earth ,then his kingdom will be set up,unfortunately this is not what Jesus said,Jesus said the Kingdom message would be preached now then:

"be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come"

If its not to be preached right now then when,after Jesus comes to the earth to set it up,thats makes no sense because all those he brings with him to earth from heaven are allready saved,this message is a life saving message that ones need to hear now before the end ,wouldn't make sense to start proclaiming it after Jesus comes post-rapture sine everyone there are saved.

So no, only JWs heed his command to proclaim his established Kingdom not one Church in Christendom only his witnesses.

All other religions are Demonic and ruled by Satan and will be destroyed and exposed as Church people will know the table they were feeding from was the table of Demons.

Prophet Grünbaum

QUESTION: Im sorry sir,

Maybe you did not understand the question?

I asked you if you were willing to discuss the identity of the F@DS?

You spent quite a bit of time telling the readers who the F@DS IS NOT, but you never specified who they actually are.

This being a such a critical belief of the Jehovah's Witnesses, one would think identifying who "dispenses meat in due season" would be of the upmost importance?

I just thought a man of your stature, within the organization, would easily be able to answer.

Kevin

Answer
I showing you in my answer who they are,In a systematic way where there will be no doubt.

Now I asked you a question which I see you ignored so I will repeat it again:

Matt 24-14

KJV:

Now if its just your purpose to try to disprove instead of learn then dont waste your time because you will lose.

If you are asking questions to learn then answer my question and we can go to the next step to identify who the FDS.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum