Jehovah`s Witness/Really?

Question
Hello Sister T.  I haue only a few questions. Is it true that if a Jehovah's witness has Bible studies and more of his Bible studies got baptized the more he/she (the JW) has the chances to go to heaven?  I don't know if this is really true. But if it is true that they will go to heaven, almost all JW will be in heaven after death, or maybe after the resurrection. If that is the case, then they will become rulers or king someday?

Thank you.
Take care.

Answer
Hello and thanks for writing,

I'm glad you asked that question so that that misconception can be cleared up.  No the more Bible studies Jehovah's Witnesses have even if they get baptized, has nothing to do with any JW's going to heaven.

The anointed JW's who go to heaven number 144,000, (Rev.7:4) this is done by God out of love for His Faithful who he has chosen (Mark 13:20).

Did you know originally NO humans were to be in heaven?  Just think the only way Adam and Eve would die is if they ate of the forbidden tree, see what Eve told Satan here:

Gen. 3:3 "But as for [eating] of the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the garden, God has said, ‘YOU​ must not eat from it, no, ​YOU​ must not touch it that ​YOU​ do not die.’”

So if they had never ate from that tree, they would still be alive today right here on the earth!  But because they disobeyed, they are now dead, and we as their offspring inherited sin and death, (Romans 5:12) but Jehovah made a provision for some of his faithful ones to go to heaven, a little flock.  (Luke 12:32)

So what about the other people who are faithful to God until the end?  Just because Adam and Eve messed up doesn't mean Jehovah changed his original purpose for mankind, that's why he sent Jesus as a ransom for us. (John 3:16)  Mankind will live in the same conditions that were originally set up for Adam and Eve,(Gen. 1:28) paradise conditions right here on the earth! We read:

Ps.37:29 "The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it."

Rev. 21:3,4 "With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them.4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away."

When we have Bible Studies with people we are doing as Jesus commanded us to do and because it's out of love for our neighbor and our God Jehovah and his son Jesus.

Matt 28:19,20 "Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,20teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded ​YOU. And, look! I am with ​YOU​ all the days until the conclusion of the system of things."

Matt 22:37-39 "....You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 The second, like it, is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself."

Jehovah sent his son to die for us (John 3:16) Jesus felt that him dying was worth it, Jehovah felt that him dying was worth it. And we feel that it is worth it.  What is it?  YOU! If you were not worth anything he would not have gone through so much in order to give everyone a chance, and when we go out to others and tell them, obey Jehovah and keep living, it's because of the love we have not only for Jehovah and his son Jesus but for all people.

Why did Jesus tell us to go therefore and make disciples? One reason is because Jehovah doesn't take delight in having to destroy anyone because they refuse to obey his commandments, like Adam and Eve did!  As we see from these scriptures:

Ez. 18:21,23 "“‘Now as regards someone wicked, in case he should turn back from all his sins that he has committed and he should actually keep all my statutes and execute justice and righteousness, he will positively keep living. He will not die. 23 “‘Do I take any delight at all in the death of someone wicked,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ‘[and] not in that he should turn back from his ways and actually keep living?"

This also helps us to see that there is no 'once saved always saved':

Ez. 18:24 “‘Now when someone righteous turns back from his righteousness and actually does injustice; according to all the detestable things that the wicked one has done he keeps doing and he is living, none of all his righteous acts that he has done will be remembered. For his unfaithfulness that he has committed and for his sin with which he has sinned, for them he will die."

So as long as we are warning people we've already saved ourselves, (as long as we ourselves remain faithful to the end), regardless if a person listens or not. It's not about numbers or how many converts or how many Bible studies, just because we keep records, it's about people's lives.  We want people to live and be happy and have a relationship with Jehovah, there's no selfishness here. We don't have hatred towards non witnesses, if we did we wouldn't keep warning them over and over again, we love our God Jehovah and we love the people he created...because we have nothing to lose when people act ugly, we feel sad that they are really doing their own selves a grave injustice.  

Ez 3:19 "But as for you, in case you have warned someone wicked and he does not actually turn back from his wickedness and from his wicked way, he himself for his error will die; but as for you, you will have delivered your own soul."

I'll leave you with this scripture, who is this righteous person? Taking in accurate knowledge of God is vital and we see that person is described here:

Ps.15:1-5 "O Jehovah, who will be a guest in your tent?
Who will reside in your holy mountain?

2He who is walking faultlessly and practicing righteousness
And speaking the truth in his heart.

3He has not slandered with his tongue.
To his companion he has done nothing bad,
And no reproach has he taken up against his intimate acquaintance.

4In his eyes anyone contemptible is certainly rejected,
But those fearing Jehovah he honors.
He has sworn to what is bad [for himself], and yet he does not alter.

5His money he has not given out on interest,
And a bribe against the innocent one he has not taken.
He that is doing these things will never be made to totter."

Thanks for writing

Sister T

Please visit our website, it's awesome!!

jw.org

https://www.jw.org/en/free-bible-study/  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T