Jehovah`s Witness/What really is the Good news?

QUESTION: Hello Brent

JW used to support Matthew 24:14 that the KINGDOM is really the GOOD NEWS that needs  to be preach

So what did the apostle meant by these passage:
1 Corinthians 15:1-4
Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

Doesn't it sounds like that the Biblical gospel (good news) is the DEATH, BURIAL and RESURRECTION of the Lord Jesus Christ???

Assuming that if Jesus came here just to preach only about the KINGDOM, then why did PAUL made a statement like that one above?? Or was paul just explaining the meaning of that kingdom at matthew so that's why he specifically explained it??

I mean, why did JESUS "explained" this to his disciples if he's not preaching about his DEATH, BURIAL and RESURRECTION as the good news:

Matthew 16:21-- From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

What really is the FIRST purpose of Jesus coming here on earth? Was it really about just preaching about the KINGDOM and just save his own people and be KING eternally? Or was it preaching about that he's going to die for our SINS? And if he's purpose was to die for our sins, then was he PREDESTINATED to do that? So even Judas Iscariot was being predestinated too?? Lol. Or was God in the first place never really intended to have Jesus get killed but just by preaching this KINGDOM??

CAn you answer these for me clearly sir?

thank you

ANSWER: Greetings friend

Thank you for your question

First,  your question  did  “ Jesus came here just to preach only about the KINGDOM” ___ Basically yes. But we must understand just what the kingdom is and its roll in Gods purposes. The Kingdom is a real government that is to put an end to all the wrongs that have taken place during man’s existence (Daniel 2:44  (NKJV) "And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.”) I will discuss 3 aspects of the Kingdom that shows why Jesus was here.

An other question  was relating to  Matthew 16:21 and what was the purpose of Jesus explaining this to them if it was not to teach  his death and resurrection.

When you read through the gospel accounts you will see many times where the disciples did not fully understand what Jesus was saying. On this occasion Jesus is providing information to prove his identity as the Messiah  

Jesus had been instruction his disciples for some time.   The apostles did not fully comprehend many of the prophecies that related to Jesus to prove that he was the Messiah. Lets look back a few verses starting in verse 13

“13  When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, "Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?" 14  So they said, "Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets."

There were many ideas floating around as to Just who he was. Now he asked his followers

15  He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" 16  Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."  

So now Jesus knows that his followers understand that he is the promised One.  There were still prophetic words that they did not understand. Jesus starts to educate them further

21 From that time Jesus began to show to His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised the third day.

The next verse shows that they really did not get the sense of what Jesus was saying for Peter says

22  …. "Far be it from You, Lord; this shall not happen to You!"    A corresponding account in Mark chapter 8 Verse 33 shows that Peter was thinking like a human. He had not grasped the meaning of the prophecies The NKJV says “For you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."

Jesus was still teaching his apostles he was in deed the messiah.  In that  account  Jesus mentions nothing about his death and resurrection as being  his primary objective for his ministry. He is just  showing he had to die as further proof he was the messiah .  If they wanted to be his follower they had to be prepared to die just as he was going to die ( Matt 16:24,25;  Mark 8:34) Still, the focus on Jesus's ministry was the Kingdom (see the list bellow)

The apostles along with many others who followed Jesus thought that he was going to establish his kingdom at that time. Even after explaining that he was to die and be raised up they did not fully comprehend the situation   Luke 24: 18-21 “18  Then the one whose name was Cleopas answered and said to Him, "Are You the only stranger in Jerusalem, and have You not known the things which happened there in these days?" 19  And He said to them, "What things?" So they said to Him, "The things concerning Jesus of Nazareth, who was a Prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people, 20  "and how the chief priests and our rulers delivered Him to be condemned to death, and crucified Him. 21  "But we were hoping that it was He who was going to redeem Israel. Indeed, besides all this, today is the third day since these things happened.” (NJKV – Bold Mine)  True they are not his apostles, but consider this is some time after the account in Matt. And his followers would have been taught the meaning of prophecy by now.  In Acts 1 we see the apostle hoping Jesus would establish his Kingdom there and then Verse 6 reads “Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, "Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?"   (NJKV)

When you read through the gospel accounts you will see many times where the disciples did not fully understand what Jesus was saying

A third  question ____ “So what did the apostle meant by these passage:  1 Corinthians 15:1-4 “___

Lets set the scene as to why Paul wrote those words.  In Verse 12 of  Chapter 15 we see that there was a problem in the congregation   “Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead?” (NKJV -  bold and underline mine)  There were some in the Corinthian Congregation that were saying there was no resurrection.  He goes on to say in verse 13 “But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty.” (NKJV)  For those who had accepted the good news, belief in the resurrection of Jesus was not optional. The resurrection of Jesus was / is  a major part of the Christian belief system.  But, here in Corinth, some of the Christians had stopped, or maybe never did, believe in the resurrection of Jesus.  Without the death and resurrection of Jesus there would be no Christian association.  Understanding just why Jesus came to earth and died involves MORE  than the opportunity for mankind to gain salvation.

The writings of the apostles are very important, but we MUST view them in the light of what their Master and our Lord taught. We can not let the writings  of Paul,  Luke, John, Peter, Jude and James overshadow what the Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John wrote about the teachings of the Christ.  The words of Jesus must come first and then the other writings must fit in with what Jesus taught.

The Kingdom of God is the message that Jesus preached. Using the Authorised Version , here are all the places in the book of Matthew where Jesus mentions the Kingdom

Mt 3:2
Mt 4:17,  23
Mt 5:3.10,19,20  
Mt 6:10, 13, 33,   
Mt 7:21
Mt 8:11, 12  
Mt 9:35  
Mt 10:7  
Mt 11:11, 12
Mt 12:25,26,28  
Mt 13:11,19, 24, 31, 33, 38, 41, 43, 44, 45, 47, 52  
Mt 16:19, 28  
Mt 18:1, 3, 4, 23  
Mt 19:12, 14, 23, 24,  
Mt 20:1,21, 31, 43  
Mt 22:2 , 13,  
Mt 24:7, 14  
Mt 25:1,14, 34  
Mt 26:29  
The message of the Kingdom WAS the integral part of what Jesus taught.  He illustrated many times the value of the Kingdom and what that Kingdom will do for mankind.

Jesus is the integral part of that Kingdom that he preached.  He was to be King of that Kingdom, so, YES, the death and resurrection of Jesus is an integral part of that,  Unless he died and was resurrected he could not be King and the ransom would not have been paid.

Why did Jesus come to earth?  Man sinned because Satan lied. ( John 8:43,44 “,43 Why is it YOU do not know what I am speaking? Because YOU cannot listen to my word. 44 YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father. That one was a manslayer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of [the lie]. “  NWT)  The lie of Satan deceived Eve but Adam deliberately chose to disobey Gods one and only law. (2 Corinthians 11:3 1 Timothy 2:14)  and because of their sin, we all sin and die ( Romans 5:12 )      Yes Jesus was to be the ransom sacrifice.  Paul acknowledges that in verse 3 as per your quote  “3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,”   The prophetic Word of God had foretold that Christ would die for our sins. This was first mention in Genesis 3:15. God had promised a seed that would crush Satan.  

There was an issue that had to be settled. It started with the lie that Satan used on Eve.  Now before the spirit creature the Bible names as Satan, (Gods adversary), he was a true son of God living in the heavens (We know God did not make Satan as there is no unrighteousness with God  (Deut 32:4) He was a perfect spirit inhabitant of the heavens.  The Name Satan is descriptive if what he had done. He became a slanderer (the word devil literally means slanderer) when he told Eve that God was holding something special back from here when the prohibition on eating from a particular tree was put in place.  That one “do not” that God had given to Adam and Eve would prove their loyalty to Him as their creator thus deserving of worship of Him alone.  Satan was challenging Gods authority or right to set boundaries.  To paraphrase Satan, “is it really so that you will not die if you eat of that tree. Look God is holding back something wonderful from you, you will become just like him, then you want need him”   What Satan had in effect done is set himself up in opposition to God.

When Adam and Eve broke Gods one one and only “do not”, as our creator, and the creator of the spirit creature that  had now turned his back on God (John 8:44) he could have done away with Adam and Eve and not allowed them to have Children, create a new man and woman and do away with the first apostate  Satan. But Satan had raised an issue that was of prime importance.  Did the almighty have the right to set boundaries for his creation.  That did not just effect Adam and  Eve it also effected the entire spirit realm.  We know that in the period leading up to the flood many others of Gods spirit Sons rebelled and   “forsook their own proper dwelling place” (Jude 4) [see also Gen. 6:4; 1 Peter 3:19,20; 2 Peter 2:4]   So how would God demonstrate in a just way, that he had the right to Sovereignty over all he created?  By allowing time for the Slanderer, apostate, Satan to prove his case.

Another issue arouse in the time of Job.  At the time of Job, Satan was still able to assemble with all the other spirit creatures in heaven.  At one such assembly he puts a challenge to God.  In the book of Job we read of this  challenge.   You can read this in Job 1:6-12.  basically Satan said that Job (by extension mankind and ALL creation even )  only worshipped God because of the good things that God gives them.  In Jobs case he was very wealthy.  Satan goes on to say that if everything of value was taken away from him Job would no longer want to worship God.  The book of Job shows that through his trials he remand faithful to God.

So we have 2 issues.  Satan had challenged Gods sovereignty over the earth, mankind living under Gods authority (Genesis 3 :  1-5“ Is it really so that God said YOU must not eat from every tree of the garden?” 2 At this the woman said to the serpent: “Of the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat. 3 But as for [eating] of the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the garden, God has said, ‘YOU must not eat from it, no, YOU must not touch it that YOU do not die.’” 4 At this the serpent said to the woman: “YOU positively will not die. 5 For God knows that in the very day of YOUR eating  ”    Satan’s lie to Eve  challenging Gods sovereignty and that God does not know what is best form mankind, and,  second,  that Mankind will only serve God for selfish reason. (Job 1:6-12)

From the start because all Gods ways are righteous (Deut. 32:4) a plan was put in action to rectify the mess Satan had now caused.  Jesus was the promised seed mentioned in Genesis 3:15.  He had three things to demonstrate. 1) that God  has the right to sovereignty, and  knows what is best for us, 2) that a human can remain faithful to God in spite of being tempted and persecuted.  (John 16: 33- Jesus conquered the world by remaining faithful) And lastly to give his life as an exchange for many. (Matthew 20:28)  By Jesus coming to earth and remaining faithful he vindicated his Fathers name and opened the way for us to be reconciled to God.  

Jesus was the perfect corresponding  ransom sacrifice that was needed in order to satisfy perfect justice.

The fact that Jesus DID remain faithful to his Gods ruler ship means he can rule as Gods appointed King in the Kingdom that Jesus spent his 3 and a half year ministry teaching his disciples about. So Yes his death and resurrection are am important part of that Kingdom

The reward that Jesus received for remaining faithful was being exulted above all things  as we are told in Philippians 2:8,9  “8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death , even the death of the cross.9  Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,” (NKJV – bold and underline  mime) Jesus was exulted BECAUSE of his faithful course

If I was to answer your question  --- “What really is the FIRST purpose of Jesus coming here on earth?” ----  I would have to say to prove Satan a liar, That God does have the right to rule and set boundaries  and to vindicate that man can live to serve and worship God  because he WANTS to and not for the good things God does for us.   Our salvation is a bonus. -   God could have started again after the rebellion in Eden but he did not.  He let things play out to prove his sovereignty to the benefit of ALL creation.   Does that sound selfish on Gods part wanting to vindicate his name?  To me does not not.  It sounds like the right and just thing to do.  When all creation follows the boundaries he sets ALL creation benefits.  It shows to me Gods love of justice and his love for all his creation. (John 3:16)

The gospel or Good News what is it

Basically that Gods Kingdom by means of his Son who died faithful is to rule as King in Gods Kingdom and apply the benefit of his ransom sacrifice so that mankind can be reconciled to God and, that kingdom will  remove Satan and his followers from mankind, and undo the death penalty that Adams sin cast upon us. The benefits will be as described in Revelation 21:3,4 “3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."  (NKJV)

This what Jesus taught in his model prayer Matthew 6:9,10    “ …   Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name .  Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven.' (NKJV – bold mine)

The Greek word rendered in that text as  “Hallowed” means  sanctified, to make holy”  Jesus taught us to pray for Gods name to be sanctified to be made holy again because Satan had downgraded it.  This was to be done   when Gods Kingdom was to be established and made firm.

The death and resurrection of Jesus is a PART of the kingdom message. A very important part but NOT the whole message.

I hope I have been clear in the way I tried to explain matters.  If not please ask for clarification

QUESTION: Thank you very much for these plenty and understandable response Sir

Anyway, just these questions,

1. So did God in the first place never intended that JESUS is going to be killed just to save us from our sins? Because if he did, then was JESUS being "PREDESTINATED"? And would even include Judas Iscariot also?

2. And for example if God did not intended really to do that, then how do we harmonize this verse here to God's intention "NOT" to "KILL JESUS"??(just an IF):
(Matthew 20:28)
“just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to GIVE his life as a ransom for many.”

I mean, I really don't think "KILLING JESUS" was one of God's purpose in the first place just for us to be saved(correct me) Just wanted to know because as far as I read (Matthew 20:28) sounds to me like it's a PURPOSE then!(sounds confusing pardon me) :-) just wanted to clear things out!

Thank you for your follow up questions.

That is an interesting question as to if Jesus was "PREDESTINATED" or not.  I do not believe the Bible teaches predestination, for that goes against us having free will.  Our creator wants his subjects, both heavenly and earthly to obey him because they want to out of love for the fact that he is our life giver. He does not want us to serve him out of fear of punishment.  When you really love some one you have a healthy fear of not wanting to hurt them.  That is you do not want to do anything  that you know will cause that person sorrow.  When you truly love your wife or husband, you have a fear of causing them hurt by committing adultery, so you do what is necessary not to put yourself in a situation where that might occur because you know that your actions would really cause your partner hurt.

When the rebellion happened in Eden, God could have started again, but that would have left the question of his sovereignty, his right to rule open and unanswered.  That would not have set a good example for  all the armies of heavenly. It would show a tyrant Go would not be serving God out of love but fear, and that is not what God wants.

God  requires perfect justice  ----  Deut 32:4 “He is the Rock, His work is perfect; For all His ways are justice, A God of truth and without injustice; Righteous and upright is He.”;  ----  Psalm 33:5 He loves righteousness and justice;”

He devised a  plan that would satisfy the requirement of perfect justice allowing mankind to be reconciled to him, as well as answer the charges that Satan raised. How could he balance the scales of justice against Adam.

Adam was the first earthly son of God. Adam was a perfect man.  He needed a corresponding person that was equal to Adam.

That is why it could only be Jesus. He was the firstborn of ALL of Gods creation. (Col 1:13, Rev 3:14) He was also perfect without sin (1 Peter 2:22) Jesus also had the potential to bring forth a perfect human race if he ever married and had children.  He chose not to.

Jesus had existed in the heavens for eons of time. Our creator had the utmost confidence in his ability to do what was necessary here on earth. We know that Jesus was here to do his fathers will not his own ( The night before Jesus die he prayed Matthew 26:42 ”“My Father, if it is not possible for this to pass away except I drink it, let your will take place ” ;   Paul records these words in his letter to the Hebrew Christians 5 Hence when he comes into the world he says:  “‘Sacrifice and offering you did not want, but you prepared a body for me. 6 You did not approve of whole burnt offerings and sin [offering].’ 7 Then I said, ‘Look! I am come (in the roll of the book it is written about me ) to do your will, O God .’” 8 After first saying: “You did not want nor did you approve of sacrifices and offerings and whole burnt offerings and sin [offering]”—[sacrifices] that are offered according to the Law— 9 then he actually says: “Look! I am come to do your will .” Hebrews 10:5-9.    NWT – bold and underline mine)

Jesus was fully aware of his great responsibility to demonstrate that a human could keep perfect integrity under trial and temptation and he was fully aware of the death he was to suffer and go through for the sake of mankind.

We know Jesus was the equivalent of Adam because 1 Timothy 2:6 tells us “ .. Christ Jesus,  6 who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all”.  (NWT)   Now, nearly every Bible I have renderers this verse “ “who gave Himself a ransom for all,” (NKJV)  The NWT gives a meaning to the Greek word there for ransom that is closer to the original meamning.  The Greek word rendered there as ransom  (or corresponding ransom) is antilutron.  The basic word for ransom is “lutron”.(from the verb lyo, meaning “loose”). It  was especially used by Greek writers to refer to a price paid to ransom prisoners of war or to release thus it has the following meanings
1) the price for redeeming, ransom
1a) paid for slaves, captives
1b) for the ransom of life
2) to liberate many from misery and the penalty of their sins

Now notice that the word used in by Paul has a prefix - “anti”   which means
1) over against, opposite to, before
2) for, instead of, in place of (something)
2a) instead of
2b) for
2c) for that, because
2d) wherefore, for this cause
Of this word  “antilutron”  the  International Standard Bible Dictionary says ---
The strong preposition used intensifies the idea of ransom and expiation, even to the point of substitution. It is anti, "instead of," and the idea of exchange, equivalence, substitution cannot be removed from it..... the Septuagint uses anti, which, like the English "instead of," exactly represents the Hebrew tachath; and all three convey most unmistakably the idea of substitution.
End quote

So Jesus was the only one that could have fulfilled that roll.  

Our creator had a plan for the earth and mankind.  Satan put a spanner in the works by deceiving Eve and Adam deliberately going along with the rebellion.   So he puts a plan into action to rectify the situation and over the course of several centuries he gradually unfolds that plan. He lets mankind know what was to happen (Genesis 3:15;) Over time he chooses a family line by which that see would be born  He chooses Abraham, then David finally Mary.  Along the way he gives details as to where and when this promised seed would appear.  Are all these things predestined?  Some might look at it that way.  I do not.  If you were to make a plan to accomplish something, you set out steps by which to achieve the final goal, you make sure that each step is fulfilled before going onto the next.  As the ultimate power in the universe, God has the ability to direct matters as they happen to ensure his goal is reached.

I see him as watching what is happening and choosing individuals along the way that he sees as have the right qualities needed (namely faith in him as creator) on order to accomplish he will. Gods foreknowledge of events do not relate to every person alive as to what they will do or not do but to the events that will accomplish his purpose.  What about Judas?  This explanation is a cut and past one of our publications and illustrates how God directs things. - Remember that al Gods ways are Just

The traitorous course of Judas Iscariot fulfilled divine prophecy and demonstrated Jehovah’s foreknowledge as well as that of his Son. (Ps 41:9; 55:12, 13; 109:8; Ac 1:16-20) Yet it cannot be said that God foreordained or predestinated Judas himself to such a course. The prophecies foretold that some intimate acquaintance of Jesus would be his betrayer, but they did not specify which of those sharing such acquaintance it would be. Again, Bible principles rule against God’s having foreordained Judas’ actions. The divine standard stated by the apostle is: “Never lay your hands hastily upon any man; neither be a sharer in the sins of others; preserve yourself chaste.” (1Ti 5:22; compare 3:6.) Evidencing his concern that the selection of his 12 apostles be wisely and properly made, Jesus spent the night in prayer to his Father before making known his decision. (Lu 6:12-16) If Judas were already divinely foreordained to be a traitor, this would result in inconsistency in God’s direction and guidance and, according to the rule, would make him a sharer in the sins that one committed.
Thus, it seems evident that at the time of his being selected as an apostle, Judas’ heart presented no definite evidence of a treasonous attitude. He allowed a ‘poisonous root to spring up’ and defile him, resulting in his deviation and in his accepting, not God’s direction, but the Devil’s leading in a course of thievery and treachery. (Heb 12:14, 15; Joh 13:2; Ac 1:24, 25; Jas 1:14, 15;)  By the time such deviation reached a certain point, Jesus himself could read Judas’ heart and foretell his betrayal.—Joh 13:10, 11.

True, in the account at John 6:64, on the occasion of some disciples stumbling over certain teachings of Jesus, we read that “from the beginning [“from the outset,” JB] Jesus knew who were the ones not believing and who was the one that would betray him.” While the word “beginning” (Gr., ar·khe′) is used at 2 Peter 3:4 to refer to the start of creation, it can also refer to other times. (Lu 1:2; Joh 15:27) For example, when the apostle Peter spoke of the holy spirit falling on Gentiles “just as it did also upon us in the beginning,” he obviously was not referring to the beginning of his discipleship or apostleship but to an important point in his ministry, the day of Pentecost, 33 C.E., “the beginning” of the outpouring of the holy spirit for a certain purpose. (Ac 11:15; 2:1-4) It is therefore interesting to note this comment on John 6:64 in Lange’s Commentary on the Holy Scriptures (p. 227): “Beginning . . . means not, metaphysically from the beginning of all things, . . . nor from the beginning of His [Jesus’] acquaintance with each one, . . . nor from the beginning of His collecting of the disciples around Him, or the beginning of His Messianic ministry, . . . but from the first secret germs of unbelief [that produced the stumbling of some disciples]. So also He knew His betrayer from the beginning.”—Translated and edited by P. Schaff, 1976; compare 1Jo 3:8, 11, 12.

end quote

I hope I have answered your questions

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenton Hepburn

I AM one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, and I am always learning. I am NOT an expert in the full sense of the word but I can answer questions on the reliability of the NWT - the so called mind control problems-so called prophecies - how being a JW affects the individual and relatives and general practices and history of Jehovah’s Witnesses. >>WARNING<< Please be aware that there are people here who ARE NOT practicing JWs. By all means ask these ones questions. Depending on the question you will get an honest answer, but, generally the answer you get, will mislead you as to what we believe, often because, they do not give ALL the relevant details. These ones will, have an agenda against JWs., and will at times give answers that are not correct in regard to JW teachings and practices. If you are after a answer from one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, please read some of the answers that the various experts have published before choosing someone. If you want to ask one of the NON JWs a question, that is fine, BUT if you want a balancing view after asking one of the NON JWs, ask a JW the same question. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: There(have been)and are, some "experts" here who are NOT always the most courteous and polite, at times are actually quite rude, that applies to both JW's and non JW's and their answers may offend, especially when they get personal and attack the character of the person and not the message. Unfortunately some here that have done that. So it IS IMPORTANT to chose an "expert" that YOU feel will best suit YOU by reading some of their past answers . . . . .

I have been a publisher since 1964. When I first went on the internet I found a lot of negative information dealing with Jehovah’s Witnesses covering prophecy, mind control and what many said was a very bad translation of the Bible known as the NWT. It shook my faith. After may hours researching these topics I could see why some felt that way, but, I was also able to explain why there were these misleading views. I can now set matters straight for anyone that has negative information about Jehovah’s Witness to show them that such information is at best misleading and at worst dangerous lies.

I have been a student of the Bible for many years, am trying to teach myself Biblical Greek. Was a public tax accountant for many years untill SEP 2009 when I gave it up due to health problems.