Jehovah`s Witness/Reconsider

Question
I read you might leave this site. I really hope you will not. You seem to be one of the few genuine people on here. I saw your response regarding what the slave says about the internet. May I ask, who is the the slave? What do they say about the internet? Thank you.

Answer
Hi there, thank you for your kind words, the slave i mentioned is from Matthew 25;45-47

We are encouraged to use our own website jw.org & direct people to our website for answers to their questions.

One reason for this is anonimity, some say they are witnesses when theyre not, & bring reproach on God with their answers.

Kind regards
Brenda

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenda Martin