Jehovah`s Witness/Republic Of Israel - God's Nation -an idiotic statement.

Brother G,

One of your questioner said this:

"Jerusalem is as such today that it is like a match to start the biggest war in human history ! The Bible in Zechariah 2 , 10 and 12   prophecies that in the very last days God will make Jerusalem a stumbling  block to the nations and that he will set he will set His foot on the olive mountain !"

After reading, my jaw dropped as it's one of the most idiotic statements I've ever read.

Wow, this person have no clue at all.

The Republic Of Israel today, the fleshly Israel today, the fleshly Jerusalem of the Republic Of Israel - as you pointed out was already rejected long time ago.

They killed the Messiah and ever since the formation of The Republic Of Israel they still don't accept that Jesus Christ was the promised Messiah from God. They don't accept the writings of the Christians - they reject the Greek Christian Scriptures as part of the entire Bible - even today. So now "God will make Jerusalem a stumbling  block to the nations and that he will set he will set His foot on the olive mountain !"

Truly sad the state of Christendom - they have no clue even of their coming destruction.

Agape' brother Ed,

They are taught just like we are by their pastors or who ever,the difference is as I keep pointing out is christendoms is Demonic,all the Demons have to do is teach the opposite of the truth,i.e earth is our hope/heaven is mans hope/Jesus is Jehovah's son/Jesus is God ect.

They cant recognize the truth when they hear it because they have been fed falsehood and the truth sound like falsehood.

For example ,as I pointed out Israel over in the middle east is really no better than the militant Islamic organizations,they lob bombs and kill children too.

Christendom has to still believe in the nation of Israel over in the est because they have no choice,the scriptures clearly say:

#Romans 11:26# . . .and in this manner all Israel will be saved. Just as it is written: “The deliverer will come out of Zion. . .

Mind you the Republic of Israel since 1948 platform is the deliverer has not yet come.

This as it says is from the OT ,it has already been written that the deliverer will come out of Zion.

Christendom dont believe in spiritual Israel of 144,000 so they are forced to believe in the terrorist nation of Israel.

Yes Paul said all Israel will be saved but it cant be speaking of a non theocratic nation and they will tell you they are not theocratic.

After the brothers came out of spiritual pitch black darkness of christendom they thought that the natural Jews were still God’s chosen people because it was all they knew,it took time for God to teach his Divine truths.

Doesn't matter to Church people Israel hates Jesus they still support Israel ,they have no choice.

What Paul called all Israel he called the Israel of God as well,they fail to understand this:

at Galatians 6:16

#Galatians 6:16# . . .And all those who will walk orderly by this rule of conduct, upon them be peace and mercy, even upon the Israel of God.

Certainly it cant natural Jews in the Republic of Israel and around the earth who make up all Israel.

Jesus predicted the Temple would be demolished and all they have left is a wall where they stand and rock back and forth all the records were destroyed,so they

don't know to which of Israel’s 12 tribes they belong.

They have rabbis but no priesthood, no high priest on earth, no temple at Jerusalem and no altar there on which to offer sacrifices according to the Law God gave to them through Moses.

They are in many ways worst than Christendom,of course Israel rejects this verse:

(Romans 9:6) . . .For not all who [spring] from Israel are really “Israel.”. . .

because their places were taken by believing Gentiles, or non-Jews so its New Jerusalem.

They became Israelites in a spiritual sense,Paul does not say, until the times of the Gentiles have been fulfilled. Rather, he says:

“until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in,”

So ignore all the other reasons but this alone hangs Israel because they do not claim to be in the new covenant that Jehovah said he would establish with the house of Israel.

The Prophet said:

(Jeremiah 31:31-32) . . .“Look! There are days coming,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant; 32 not one like the covenant that I concluded with their forefathers in the day of my taking hold of their hand to bring them forth out of the land of Egypt. . .

Jesus brought this and they rejected it,the Republic of Israel does not recognize Jesus as the Mediator of the covenant foretold by the prophet so they will die in sin.

It just shows you how mislead church people are,they know all of this and still side with Israel rather than spiritual Jews 144,000,what will be the end result?

Prophet Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum