Jehovah`s Witness/Seriously, Rando? Grasping, aren't you?

Just a day after I pointed out how Rando lies about the Trinity, and is completely clueless as to what it teaches, he writes a post confirming everything I just said, and showing how dishonest he is in his comments about it.

After reading his post, it becomes obvious that he is merely saying the same old worn out lies that he has been telling, because he has nothing true, or new, to say.  

Here are the facts:

1.  Rando has no clue as to the Trinity teaching

2. Rando has no clue as to what Modalism is

3.  Rando lies when he claims my position changes.  Actually, I can document that it is HIS position on Christ that has changed.  Rando once taught that Jesus was NOT Abaddon...then he had to eat crow after being spanked by the Society, and say that Jesus IS Abaddon.  Rando also denies that Jesus was Christ at birth, but instead believes that Jesus BECAME the Christ at age 30.

My position on the Trinity has not changed one time.  

4.  Rando cares nothing about honesty.

In fact, the readers can simply compare his most recent post, and any 50 of his previous posts, and it can easily be seen that he just keeps recycling the same lies over and over again.  He never says anything new, or true, for that matter.

But here's the funny part...He posts the link to an old YouTube video that he created, but he fails to mention:

1.  He has blocked my YouTube channels from commenting on it, and now, from even SEEING it.  I was able, however, to view it again through the link on Allexperts.  But if I go to his actual YouTube channel, he has blocked me from even seeing his videos.

This is because he knows he is lying in the videos, and he knows his phony arguments can't stand up to scrutiny.  So he hides.

2.  He refuses any and all dialogue or discussion on the subject of the Trinity, not just with me, but with other Christians who have asked him to discuss it as well.  

3.  After his posting this ridiculously inaccurate video of his, he neglects to tell the readers that there have actually been TWO refutations of it.

One, by the Snarky Apologist, who also calls Rando out on his lies concerning the Trinity teaching.  See, it isn't just me who points out that Rando doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.  Everybody is noticing it....

Snarky's video link, refuting Rando....

The second response to his video, was posted by me....

My video link....

Rando humbly describes his video as "The Video trinitarians hate!!!"

Not exactly, Rando.  It is actually the video that Trinitarians laugh at, and can't believe that anyone is actually that clueless.  Its also the video that Trinitarians would LOVE to discuss with you...That is, if you had the courage.  But no, you post your lies, and then you hide behind your anonymity, and block anyone that can show the ridiculous nature of your comments.

Only fellow JWs would ever take you seriously, and I doubt most of them do either.

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.