Jehovah`s Witness/Thanks!!

Question
Hi Bro DW,

I'm glad that you and Bro Grunbaum helped me to see the need to not even go back and forth with things regarding these opposers/apostates.  I will try my best from now on to just ignore things pertaining to the known opposer on here and I apologize for getting wrapped up in the craziness.  It's so hard when lies and twists are being said to just not say anything when you know it's not the truth, when we have the love that we have for our God and someone comes and smears his name, you just want to speak out about it and not let it happen, but that doesn't accomplish much.  Jehovah will take care of it in His due time.

Thanks because I sure did get carried away.  I want to apologize to any readers as well for continuing to go back and forth on this forum.  I will no longer respond separately to what the opposers and apostates have to say to the best of my ability.  I'm not promising though, I may something here or there, but for the most part, I will not.

Agape,

Sister T

jw.org

https://www.jw.org/en/free-bible-study/

Answer
Hi Little Sis

You know all of us need reminders at times every single one of us, speaks out of turn at times this is what James say's.

James 3:

2 "For we all stumble many times. If anyone does not stumble in word, this one is a perfect man, able to bridle also [his] whole body"

Getting involved in constant back and forth sniping is not the way of a true Christian I've been guilty of it myself but there will be no repeat from me and I too apologize for any offense I may have caused to anyone reading.

So let's draw a line under it all and move on.

Let Derrick weep and gnash his teeth to himself and his fan club

Much brotherly love to you

Bro DW  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW