Jehovah`s Witness/Trinity or No Trinity??

Question
Trinity or Not?
Trinity or Not?  
Trinity or Not?

Which is it?  For 12 years Derrick Holland has been on a Public JW forum giving false answers to questions from the public.  

After 12 years of intensive struggling of Scripture twisting, Derrick has been unable to provide a scripture that God is "three separate persons".  When cornered by scripture this demon then switches to Modalism which is taught by the Baptist and Pentecostal faiths.  

"Jesus, who possesses the full nature of His Father, and is God."  Derricks weak and feeble attempt is called Modalism.  I guess he is so weak to defend his false trinity of three gods has now claims "Jesus is God" rather than be "another Almighty God" has he spawned in the past.
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2013/1/acts-7-55.htm

First denial
“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son,” (John 3:16)

The trinity believer will state,” God manifested in the flesh” not that God sent his son.  This trinity teaching opposes God giving or sacrificing his only-begotten Son.  Therefore, they deny Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. They will claim that God bled and Jesus Christ is no longer in the picture.  This is how Satan thinks, just ask Derrick Holland, he thinks just like Satan and stated that God gave his blood not Jesus Christ The Trinity teaches a different doctrine leading sinners away from Christ.

“For many deceivers have gone forth into the world, persons not confessing Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.” (2 John 7)  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2011/2/Reason-Trinity-Believer

If Jesus is God then their is no "ransom sacrifice".  Then Jesus never died for our sins because "God" cannot die.  It's interesting if God never died, then how come Derrick Holland claims "God" was resurrected in the flesh?  It all leads to one thing.  Derrick Holland is on the JW Public forum to deceive and mislead, not only is his deception repulsive but he is rather "rude" and calls names to those who refuse his unbiblical views.

IN our Brochure , "Should You Believe in the Trinity? It gives the two man-made doctrines that denounce Jesus has the Christ by making him into one of the Almighty Gods. Modalism was rejected early in the 4th Century, but later re-added towards the end of the fourth Century.  You can see why Trinitarians are so upset by being exposed as Hypocritical. Both doctrines never name "Jesus" or give him credit as being the Christ.  Actually, these teachings are contrary to Jesus being the "Christ".

Answer
In the first translation of the Hebrew scriptures which began about 300 years before Christ. Isaiah 9:6 once read in the Greek Septuagint Mighty Angel for Mighty God, Angel of Great Counsel for Wonderful Counselor, and Father Of New Age for Eternal Father.

So the scripture looked like this: For there has been a child born to us, there has been a son given to us; and the princely rule will come to be upon his shoulder. And his name will be called Angel of Great Counsel, Mighty Angel, Father of the New Age, Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6)

If you're a studious Bible Student, you will notice (there has been a child born to us) and  (there has been a son given to us).  This is confirmed even by the KJV.  "Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;" (Hebrews 5:8)

Also notice "the princely rule will come to be upon his shoulder" In (Isaiah 9:6) that piece of scripture goes unnoticed by those who oppose him.  Jehovah Witnesses over 100 years ago knew that the only begotten son was in heaven with His Father.  However, Satan was totally oblivious to who this son would be.  However scripture does gives us some Insight.  "And during that time Mi′cha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of the sons of your people. And there will certainly occur a time of distress such as has not been made to occur since there came to be a nation until that time." (Daniel 12:1)

Other scriptures that point to Jesus being the angel of Jehovah:

"After forty years had passed, an angel appeared to Moses in the flames of a burning bush in the desert near Mount Sinai." (Acts 7:30 NIV)

"When Moses saw it , he was amazed at the sight, and as he drew near to look, there came the voice of the Lord :" (Acts 7:31  English Standard Version)

Moses could not of seen God since, "No man has seen God at any time" (John 1:18)  Even though scripture states that Moses talked with God face to face, Moses was talking to Jehovah's Archangel (((Jesus))) however,  at this time he was not given "the name" Jesus (Philippians 2:9-10)  Also notice the term when referring to Jesus.   (((it))) in Acts 7:31.

More scriptures:

"Behold, I send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me; and the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, saith Jehovah of hosts."  ( Malachi 3:1  Darby Bible Translation)

"But to you who fear my name shall the sun of righteousness arise with healing in its wings . You will go out, and leap like calves of the stall." (Malachi 4:2  World English Bible)

John the Baptizer was the messenger sent to prepare the way before the coming "Christ" .  The Lord will suddenly come to his temple and this Angel of the covenant is delighted in: behold, he comes!   Only those "pure" in heart can see!

"when as yet he had not made the earth and the open spaces and the first part of the dust masses of the productive land.  When he prepared the heavens I was there; when he decreed a circle upon the face of the watery deep, when he made firm the cloud masses above, when he caused the fountains of the watery deep to be strong, when he set for the sea his decree that the waters themselves should not pass beyond his order, when he decreed the foundations of the earth, then I came to be beside him as a master worker, and I came to be the one he was specially fond of day by day, I being glad before him all the time, being glad at the productive land of his earth, and the things I was fond of were with the sons of men." (Proverbs 8:26-31)  Jehovah was specially fond of this Master Worker day by day for he delighted in the Angel of the Wisdom and this angel being glad at the productive land of his earth, and the things I was fond of were with the sons of men.  This is how Jesus was given the title, "Son of Man".  

This Angel of the Covenant is the Angel of Great Counsel or the Angel of Wisdom has Proverbs eight puts it.  Wisdom is Jesus personified and spoken in the "feminine sense". Why?  "Jehovah himself produced me as the beginning of his way , the earliest of his achievements of long ago.  From time indefinite I was installed, from the start, from times earlier than the earth." (Proverbs 8:22-23)

Jesus stated, "So now you, Father, glorify me alongside yourself with the glory that I had alongside you before the world was." (John 17:5)

A studious Bible Student has no doubt this is talking about Jesus and that Jehovah produced Jesus as the Beginning of his way, since Paul refers to the Organization that Jesus started while on earth as the way .  Anyone who belonged to this New Organization Jesus started was going to be imprisoned and put to death.  "But Saul, yet breathing threatening and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,  and asked of him letters to Damascus unto the synagogues, that if he found any that were of the Way , whether men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem." (Acts 9:1-2 American Standard Bible)  This proves Derrick Holland is lying about Jesus never having an Organization.  Matter of fact, those who were not part of the Way were called "unbelievers".

Notice Jesus witness about himself: "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent to you, how often would I have gathered your children together, even as a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, and you would not!"  (Matthew 23:37 KJV)  Here, not only does Jesus talk about himself as of having Wings, but in the "feminine sense" as a Mother Hen who protects her baby chicks from vipers by spreading Her Wings for protection.  Are you getting the picture??  

Want more scriptures?

"In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bore them, and carried them all the days of old." (Isaiah 63:9 KJV)  Was Jesus afflicted with our sins?  Did he not feel pity??  Did he not bare our sins and redeem us???  You would have to deny scripture.  

Still more scriptures:

"His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire" (Revelation 1:14 KJV)

"His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters" (Revelation  1:15 KJV)

" These things said the Son of God, who has his eyes like to a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; (Rev 2:8  KJV)

"I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright morning star. " (Rev 22:16)

Trinitarians and Modalists alike, deny Jesus as "the Christ" by saying he is God.  "In answer Simon Peter said: “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” (Matthew 16:16)

Notice the scripture doesn't state Jesus is God or Almighty God as trinitarians do, and when you ask them for scripture, they harass you and call you names if you don't buy into their unbibical views.

Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS...  The Video trinitarians hate!!!   http://www.xtranormal.com/xtraplayr/8287960/jehovah-witness-vs-trinity-believer  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando