Jehovah`s Witness/Trumpets / Ressurection

Question
Hello,

I have studied with Witness friends for some time but have not been able to ask this question because I didn't want to stir the pot but rather be respectful. I hope by speaking with someone I do not know that I can find a clear answer.

The book of Revelation speaks about 7 trumpets in Ch. 8-11.  The Revelation Climax Book gives specific dates for the trumpets beginning around 1918 for the First trumpet and 1928 for the Last Trumpet.  

My question comes from reading 1 Corinthians 15:51-54 that says the ressurection takes place at the sound of the last trumpet [1928 according to the 7th trumpet time in Revelation Climax book] but Watchtower material shows the ressurection to take place in 1918 which would be the time of first trumpet instead of the last trump as the bible teaches.  Is it possible to reconcile this?  Thank you.     

1 Cor. 15:51 - Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the LAST TRUMP: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory

Answer
Jesus gave warning that he would come as a thief,why and for what purpose.
I have been into Matt 45 about the slave and when or if Jesus would appoint ,we say this was just after 1914 in harmony with:

(Malachi 3:1) . . .“Look! I am sending my messenger, and he must clear up a way before me. And suddenly there will come to His temple the [true] Lord, whom YOU people are seeking, and the messenger of the covenant in whom YOU are delighting. Look! He will certainly come,” Jehovah of armies has said.

As messenger of the covenant, Jesus came to inspect and judge those who claimed to be his followers,thats why he formed the slave as a question as I mentioned in another thread,he said:

(Matthew 24:45) . . .“Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time?

That was a question he was asking ,so who would prove to be watching and aware of what just happened as he was crowned King

So he was to inspect his so-called followers to see if they were keeping watch,were they doing what he commanded preaching his kingdom ,in 1918 At that time, in 1918, Christendom was embroiled in the shedding of blood in World War I and was completely dead, spiritually.

So its clear the churches world wide were not keeping watch,Islamic religions dont preach Christ so JWs were the ones who warned of this time,Jesus had just took action in heaven removing his enemies which is what any King does newly installed .

Now he turned his attention to religion:

(1 Peter 4:17) 17 For it is the appointed time for the judgment to start with the house of God.. . .

So in 1918 Zions Watchtower heeded the warning:

(Matthew 25:13) . . .“Keep on the watch. . .

So he appointed the witnesses as the slave and rejected the bloodthristy religions in christendom.

So now the King the spring of 1918 began to resurrect from the dead those chosen of the 144,000.

(1 Thessalonians 4:16) 16 because the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and with God’s trumpet,. . .

Revelation Climax book:

*** re chap. 26 p. 172 par. 5 God’s Sacred Secret—Its Glorious Climax! ***

The trumpet blast of the seventh angel was reflected in highlights of the Bible Students’ convention in Detroit, Michigan, July 30-August 6, 1928. At that time 107 broadcasting stations were tied in to what The New York Times described as ‘the most extensive and expensive radio hook-up in history.’ The convention enthusiastically adopted a powerful “Declaration Against Satan and for Jehovah,” pointing to the overthrow, at Armageddon, of Satan and his evil organization and the emancipation of all who love righteousness. Loyal subjects of God’s Kingdom were delighted to receive a convention release, the 368-page book Government. This supplied the clearest of proofs “that God set his Anointed King upon his throne in 1914.”

*** re chap. 21 p. 132 Jehovah’s Plagues on Christendom ***

And the seven angels with the seven trumpets prepared to blow them.”

(Revelation 8:6) 6 And the seven angels with the seven trumpets prepared to blow them.

*** re chap. 21 p. 133 Jehovah’s Plagues on Christendom ***

15 In line with there being a sequence of trumpet blasts, special resolutions were featured at seven conventions from 1922 to 1928. But the trumpeting has not been confined to those years.

My question comes from reading 1 Corinthians 15:51-54 that says the ressurection takes place at the sound of the last trumpet [1928 according to the 7th trumpet time in Revelation Climax book] but Watchtower material shows the ressurection to take place in 1918 which would be the time of first trumpet instead of the last trump as the bible teaches.  Is it possible to reconcile this.

You need to show excerpts of what you say instead of just saying it,your text has reference to :

(1 Thessalonians 4:17) . . .Afterward we the living who are surviving will, together with them, be caught away in clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and thus we shall always be with [the] Lord.. . .  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum