Jehovah`s Witness/Can the UN really destroy religion???

QUESTION: I'm currently a new study and what peeked my interest was I over heard that the WT believs the United Nations will destroy religion.

That makes no sense to me,to begin with they dont have that kind of power,and even if they did how do they destroy a belief with a gun,you can destroy my place of worship with a ball wrecker but can you destroy my belief,the WT building and every kingdom hall can be turned into rubble but would that mean your beliefs are destroyed too.I confused and I chose you out of all the ones on this forum,I need answers,I'm barly hanging on as it is ,I dont want to give up but no one has answered this question to my satifaction,I'm hoping you can.

My spiritual life is in your hands,dont fail me,please.

ANSWER: Sir let me start out by saying that your spiritually is not in any mortals hands,if you believe that you will fail,dont rush me like this,I'm willing to answer your question and probably more qualified than most because of my position but your faith should not hinge on my reply.

You make it sound like if I fail to convince you the UN will destroy religion that you will stop your study,if thats the case then you will find other reasons to stop,you said:

"I'm barly hanging on as it is"

You sound weak and this is the wrong place to be with wolves lurking ready to pounce on you.

As a new study you should be striving to do as Paul says:

(Ephesians 4:13) . . .until we all attain to the oneness in the faith and in the accurate knowledge of the Son of God, to a full-grown man. . .

Instead you more fit the negative:

(Ephesians 4:14) . . .in order that we should no longer be babes, tossed about as by waves and carried hither and thither by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in contriving error.

(James 1:6-8) . . .But let him keep on asking in faith, not doubting at all, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven by the wind and blown about. 7 In fact, let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from Jehovah; 8 he is an indecisive man, unsteady in all his ways.

You are too indecisive and unsteady for me,I get the feeling you surf apostate sites to see how they respond to our belief the UN will destroy religion now you want me to try to convince you we are right,sorry I'm not interested,James gave you my answer:

"let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from Jehovah"

All you are doing is just floundering,looking for excuses to stop,your faith needs to be based on Christ and fine rich soil so it can grow slowly but surely, instead your faith is sewn on rocks so it cant possibly take root and grow,you dont have any soil whatever just hard rocks to begin with.

(Matthew 13:20) . . .As for the one sown upon the rocky places, this is the one hearing the word and at once accepting it with joy.

You yourself said:

"what peeked my interest was I over heard that the WT believs the United Nations will destroy religion"

Others have heard this ,we didn't just started it when you heard it ,but you took a bible study
so you at once accepting it with joy.

(Matthew 13:21) . . .Yet he has no root in himself but continues for a time, and after tribulation or persecution has arisen on account of the word he is at once stumbled.. . .

So you were not going anywhere anyway:

(Luke 8:13) . . .Those upon the rock-mass are the ones who, when they hear it, receive the word with joy, but these have no root; they believe for a season, but in a season of testing they fall away. . .

Your test then has come ,your season has gone,you get nothing from me.

Dont follow up,youre too stupid

(Proverbs 26:4-5) . . .Do not answer anyone stupid according to his foolishness, that you yourself also may not become equal to him. 5 Answer someone stupid according to his foolishness, that he may not become someone wise in his own eyes.

Prophet Grünbaum

QUESTION: Ok,I'm sorry,you made me see myself in a very bad way and you were right,maybe I needed a slap in the face to wake me up,it was brutal but maybe its what I needed instead what I have been told that all my question will be answered.I know you said dont follow up but I had to let you know you were right,I have been on a site called silent lambs,I just wanted you to know you had me pegged right,I wont bother you again.

The truth hurts sometimes but as least you had the courage to admit how dumb you have been and thats good,its a start.

First of all I'm on this site to answer questions and to rebuff apostate sites who dispense false information to those like you who are dumb enough to go to the sites despite the warnings.

Your not strong enough to call my bluff,I came at you like that to see just how bad you wanted my response,Jesus spoke to thousands literally,fed thousands from thin air,they sat there knew it was a miracle,saw it with there own eyes then left not gaining anything but a meal.

The ones who wanted to learn came back and asked questions as to what he meant on certain things. So I give you credit for ignoring me and followed up anyway.

Lets then get into your question.

(Revelation 17:16# . . .And the ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire. . .

This is not JWs talking here its God so we cant underestimate his power,this then really is coming from God.

To understand how this will happen lets see how its compared to Jerusalem.

Jesus said:

#Luke 21:20) . . .Furthermore, when YOU see Jerusalem surrounded by encamped armies, then know that the desolating of her has drawn near.. . .

So encamped armies are preparing to execute judgment. Like the Roman armies of the first century did on false religion,all thats left is a wall that stand as proof false religion today will go.

You said:

"you can destroy my place of worship with a ball wrecker but can you destroy my belief"

But thats exactly what will be destroyed ,your faith,your belief ,because the god all false religion believe in will prove to be false and Jehovah the God the witnesses believe in will prove to be true.

Your Church building is not what your faith is based on,its the doctrine your beliefs,like you said you can just go worship in another building.

What will be taken away is your hopes and dreams of going to heaven then what will you have left,the scriptures answer:

(Hebrews 10:27) . . .but [there is] a certain fearful expectation of judgment . . .

You were looking for a Jesus to bring a chariot to wisk you away to heaven but instead of seeing a chariot you will see a sword:

(2 Thessalonians 1:7-9) . . .the Lord Jesus from heaven with his powerful angels 8 in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance upon those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus. 9 These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction. . .

Again another verse that doesn't sound like a rapture when Jesus is coming.

We as prophets have served a warning this will happen,no one else is predicting this but witnesses,so everyone already know this,what other religion is saying the United Nations will destroy fales religion,so when what we say is ongoing what would that mean for your beliefs,your teachings,doctrines.

Your faith will be destroyed,faith is defined as:

(Hebrews 11:1) . . .Faith is the assured expectation of things hoped . . .

Your hope will be destroyed as its finally realized you were in the wrong religion,how will you know,because the events we predicted will be occurring,namely the UN taking action.

The time for all false religion is up,nothing will be done to our beliefs as Jehovah himself is behind this so it will be obvious our teachings were true and all others false.

If your expectation of things hoped for and belived in proven false what is left.Its destroyed.

You are confusing the destruction of a building or what is visible than to a belief.

Gods Kingdom which we said was establised in 1914 is taking action as the prophet said:

(Daniel 2:44) . . .It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms. . .

People will be killed as one angel literally killed close to 200,000 so leaders will be removed and killed off.

Jehovah’s purpose is carried out and his name is sanctified as told by his visible witnesses.

The world headquarters in Brooklyn NY will not be affected and that will be proof that we were his slave.

The Devils religious kingdom will be crumbling while we will be protected.

So with these events going on why would you want to attend your Church ,what would be the point.Your building might still be standing but with no more faith in what was said in the building what is left,the scriptures tell us what will be left:

(Revelation 18:2) . . .and she has become a dwelling place of demons and a lurking place of every unclean exhalation and a lurking place of every unclean and hated bird!

In symbolic language we are told:

(Revelation 19:11-15) . . .And I saw the heaven opened, and, look! a white horse. And the one seated upon it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness. 12 His eyes are a fiery flame, and upon his head are many diadems. He has a name written that no one knows but he himself, 13 and he is arrayed with an outer garment sprinkled with blood, and the name he is called is The Word of God. 14 Also, the armies that were in heaven were following him on white horses, and they were clothed in white, clean, fine linen. 15 And out of his mouth there protrudes a sharp long sword, that he may strike the nations with it, and he will shepherd them with a rod of iron. He treads too the winepress of the anger of the wrath of God the Almighty.

So instead of the hope of a rapture we see he comes not to rapture but to put to death.
Nothing in this verse suggest anyting but death not a rapture.

So yes the United Nations will turn against religions and unmask them, destroying their power and control over the people.

Christendom, because of claiming to be Christian will be the first attacked then it will continue with out let up.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum