Jehovah`s Witness/WITNESSES READ THIS

Question
First of all, it looks silly that I send this to a person whos not baptized as a JW, but Im sure that YOU WOULD EITHER NOT POST MY LETTER if it was sent you, OR YOU WOULD MAKE A TERRIBLE REPLY FULL OF HATRED.

PLEASE JWS READ THIS.

I dont hate you. I have some complaints about rules your earthly masters far there in Brooklyn establish.

a)In everything therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you.

Watchtower magazines proclaim that sincere religious people faced persecution,tortures, death from the hateful catholic and orthodox clergies. Protestants(from whom many sections emerged, including your organization) were detested by the religious hatred and deaths caused of the official religion. Now, if you dont like to be treated with hatred,tortures and death for your beliefs, WHY YOU TREAT THE OTHERS IN THE SAME WAY? WHICH IS THE PROGRESS FROM RELIGIOUS HATRED IF YOU PRACTISE EXACTLY WHAT YOUR PERSECUTORS DID? HOW ARE YOU DIFFERENT AND WANT TO BE CALLED THE RELIGION OF LOVE IF YOU PRACTISE EXACTLY THE SAME TO PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT VIEWS?

b)A christian is not defined by the accuracy of his theological interpretations. No man is perfect and no man is saved if hes a member of a particular christian church. The Bible says he is saved if he just puts his faith in Jesus. Nothing more, nothing less.

You can be 100% correct in your interpretations, still this doesnt mean youre a christian. Do you think that a christian is defined by the acceptance and rejection of doctrines? DO YOU THINK ITS WRONG TO CONFESS YOUR LIES, ERRORS AND SINS? WE'RE ALL LIARS, SINNERS INCLUDING MYSELF.JESUS CHRIST LOVES THE ONE WHO ADMITS THIS AND REPENTS. DO YOU THINK YOURE PERFECT? NOONE IS JESUS CHRIST OR JEHOVAH. NOONE IS THE BIBLE. YOURE NOT JESUS, YOURE NOT THE BIBLE, YOURE NOT JEHOVAH. IM NOT EITHER.

ANSWER FOR YOURSELF WITH A SINCERE HEART, DID YOU LIKE THE FACT THAT WATCHTOWER BLAMED THE SHEEP FOR BELIEVING WHAT THEY WERE TOLD TO, BACK THERE IN 1975? WOULD IT BE SO SO TERRIBLE TO CONFESS SHE SINNED? NOT IF YOURE A CHRISTIAN, YES IF YOURE A BIG DOLLAR ATHEIST.

FAMILIES WERE DESTROYED AND WATCHTOWER HYPOCRITICALLY BLAMED THEM FOR BELIEVING WHAT SHE TOLD THEM TO!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO HER FOR HER HEARTLY SUPPORT!!! BEFORE 1975 EVERYONE REJECTING THIS PROPHECY WAS AN APOSTATE, BUT EVEN THE ONES WHO ACCEPTED THE PROPHECIES WERE. EVEN A 5 YEARS OLD BOY CAN FIGURE OUT SOMETHING'S WRONG HERE.

THEN SHE SIGNED IN UNO....THE APOLOGY WAS "NOTHING WAS SECRET". DID YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WATCHTOWER BEING SIGNED TO THE BEAST? WOULD YOU PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER OF HARLOTY FOR A LIBRARY CARD? WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONFUSE AND DIVIDE THE SHEEP FOR A CARD? JEHOVAHS WITNESSES DO YOU THINK THAT JEHOVAH IS GONNA BUY THE UNO LIBRARY CARD EXCUSE?

SO IT SEEMS THESE GUYS ARE HUGE ATHEISTS WHO CARESS THE POLITICAL BEASTS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT BABYLON THE GREAT IS ABOUT TO FALL. THEY FELT THEY WERE IN DANGER BY MEN, NOT BY GOD. THEY WERE NEVER AFRAID OF GOD
C A U S E  T H E Y  A R E  A T H E I S T S

If you think you can fullfill a new Mosaic Law without Jesus and be saved, its your decision. If you want to trust atheists, its your decision.Ok, some have made a deal and are fed by Watchtower and witnesses' families, so they accept this kind of fleshy salvation, but its a temporary one that lusts as long as a foam, NOT JESUS' ETERNAL SALVATION.

You choose.

Thank you sir Derrick Holland for posting. May your enemies see you dont hate them and that we're all liars and sinners. Let whoever has an ear understand.

Answer
Good afternoon, Christaras.  Good to hear from you.

I am sorry that your name was mentioned in the latest debacle that came up on the board, but someone decided it was a good idea to dig up a link from an old conversation between you and me, in order to show my hateful disposition.  Apparently that person did not realize that it was the hateful disposition of the JWs here, that actually helped turn you away from defending them, and caused you to see things from a different perspective.  So, I appreciate your writing this to me.

I am happy that you have acknowledged that salvation comes only by faith in Jesus Christ, and that it doesn't come from a religious group.  I would be the first to tell you that my church cannot save anyone.  No church can.  The worst thing we can ever do for a person's eternal standing with God, is convince them that there is some religious group that can save them, or somehow is part of the equation.

You know, I often see a claim made here, that non-Witnesses don't offer anything to replace the Watchtower Society.  I also see the Scripture misused, where Jesus asked His disciples if they would also "go away", and they repled "Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life", and this is used to show the need for the Society.

No, this Scripture is not pointing to ANY religious Organization, but to Jesus Himself.  The Scripture reads:

John 6:67-69-  "Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?  

Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.  

And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God."

That is what we offer in "replacement" of a man-made Organization....Jesus Christ.  That isn't exactly "offering nothing"...That is offering the ONLY One capable of giving eternal life.  True...I don't offer the Baptist, or Pentecostal Church as the means of salvation.  Because the Bible doesn't offer that either.  Nor the Watchtower Society.  Salvation is in Christ alone.  

When Jesus shed His blood on the cross, He cried "It is finished", meaning that everything that had to be done to purchase our redemption, had just been accomplished.  That is why the veil of the temple was rent from top to bottom....The one barrier that kept the common man from the "Holy of holies", was now removed.  This signified complete access to God, through the blood of Christ.

You said...."Thank you sir Derrick Holland for posting. May your enemies see you dont hate them and that we're all liars and sinners."

Yes, that's just the point, Christaras.  JWs have this mentality that we non-Witnesses hate them.  In fact, one of the experts made that comment to a questioner not long ago..."They hate us", she said.  Completely false.  This has been so drilled into their heads, that they cannot imagine that it is any other way.  They simply cannot grasp that true Christians LOVE them, and want to see them find true salvation in Christ, and not trust in an Organization.  It is no accident that JWs believe that nobody is saved now...that's because of what they are trusting in.  My salvation rests in no religious group, nor anything I have done....it rests in Jesus Christ, and what He has ALREADY done.  That is the difference.

I have family who are JWs, and I certainly don't hate them.  I love them.  I want them to be saved.

Now Christaras, I want to be fair and mention something here.  This morning before leaving for work, I wrote to Rando and told him it was about time for him to offer an apology for slandering Dee.  His usual reaction to my writing him, is to reject my question.  Especially questions requesting him to apologize or retract something he has said.  Never before that I can recall, has he ever offered an apology for anything he has said about someone.  But I discovered when I got home, that he actually replied to my question and actually DID offer an apology to Dee.  I don't know if it will post in the forum tomorrow or not, because sometimes short answers don't post.  So in case it doesn't, I want to do the right thing and mention that he did actually apologize.

So, it is only right to give credit where credit is due.  I was surprised by this, because as I said, I haven't seen him do it in 5 years, and I believe it was long overdue.  Be that as it may, he did do it, and it was the right thing to do.  So, hats off to him for that.

And I want to thank you for taking the time to write.  You are correct....regardless of the various beliefs represented here, there is no excuse for mistreating anyone, be they a questioner, or another expert.  My hope is that this slander and lying can be a thing of the past.

And you're correct...We are ALL sinners, in need of the Savior.  None of us have anything of our own merit, to offer a holy God.  The offer of eternal life, is His free gift to us.  I pray that for every reader and volunteer on this board.

Take care, Christaras, and God bless.

Derrick  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland