Jehovah`s Witness/Last Adam

I have a question I hope you can help.

Why is Jesus called the last Adam?

Thank you for your time.

Hello my friend

Thank you for writing.

I will answer your question, but firstly you must know that this site is a dangerous place for you to be. It is full of very dangerous men in a spiritual sense who seek nothing but to turn you away from your creator.

They are not who they appear to be on the surface. There are four genuine Jehovah's witnesses here only. Bro Rando, Brenton Hepburn,Sister T and Myself. If you must be here address your question's to anyone of those four.

There have been and are dangerous men here posing as witnesses in the past they where led by a man by the Alias "Benyamin Grunbaum" who is a very spiritually dangerous man and an apostate to God. There are other's who outright tell you they are not witnesses they are led by a man named Derrick Holland who is also an apostate to God denying the Christ. It is possible that these two men are the same person , that I cannot answer with absolute certainty.

For your own spiritual safety avoid these men and all those of their ilk.

On to your question.

Adam was the first perfect man he had the opportunity to be the father of the entire human race and pass on everlasting life through perfection. He squandered that opportunity by being the first ever apostate and siding with the Devil.

So the human race needed a new Father who could give them perfect life. That man was Jesus Christ. He came to Earth as a perfect man died for mankind therefore buying their imperfect live's with his perfect blood. This resulted in him giving them everlasting life.

His sacrifice replaces the life Adam lost mankind. There needs to be no more done for mankind to live forever. That's why he is called the last Adam.

Isa 9:

6 "And his name will be called ..................... Eternal Father"

Any further questions can be answered here

An address for your local congregation and a bible study form can also be found on this site

Take Care

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.