Jehovah`s Witness/What Are You Afraid Of, Rando?

Rando apparently not only cannot back up his constant falsehoods, but apparently doesn't care for these Scriptures, either.

Why would he reject TWO attempts, to simply ask him for real quotes from me...quotes that he SAYS he has?  Simple...for the same reason he refuses to give the Scriptures about the 3 angels that he told us was "in the Scriptures" , that he was asked for several days back.  

Intrigued that he failed to give even one quote, to back up even one of his statements, I sent him this follow-up....

"Say WHAT, Rando? You mean you DON'T have any quotes from me, with all these comments you have been CLAIMING that I made?

So, were you LYING again? What is your reason for not giving any of the quotes? You have been telling everyone that I teach these things. And now you refuse to give ANY quotes at all?

How does THAT look, Mr. "Truthful" JW?

What a disgrace you are to the religion you claim to represent.

Just like always...You flap your mouth, you print your lies, and when I confront you head on, you are left with nothing to say.

Exposed...Once again.

Proverbs 13:5-6- "A righteous man hateth lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame.

Righteousness keepeth him that is upright in the way: but wickedness overthroweth the sinner."

Isaiah 59:13- "In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood."

Why don't you do the HONEST JWs here a favor, and let THEM do the answering. You have nothing but lies and slander in your heart, and it has come back to bite you....again."

And the result?  Any guesses?

Yep..another "REJECTION".  

2 blown opportunities by Rando, to thoroughly expose me for teaching the things he CLAIMS I teach.  Very interesting.

I gave him the above Scriptures, to show some more of what Jehovah thinks of lying.  The Bible says SO much about it, its astounding that Rando still doesn't get it, or have any fear of God.  

Of course, I DID quote the verses from the despised KJB...maybe that's the problem.  But we can look at those passages in ANY "bible", and get the same meaning.

Or, as his own REVISED, hot-off-the-press and just announced at the Annual Meeting, New World Translation puts it (which he doesn’t follow, either)….

Proverbs 13:5-6-  “The righteous one hates lies, but the actions of the wicked bring SHAME AND DISGRACE,

Righteousness protects the one whose way is innocent, but wickedness BRINGS DOWN THE SINNER”

Isaiah 59:13-  “We have transgressed and denied Jehovah;  We have turned our backs on our God.  We have spoken of  oppression and revolt;  We have conceived lies and muttered false words from the heart.”

Rando CLAIMED that these lies he has been printing about my beliefs, are not really “lies”, but are direct quotes from me.  Here is what he said just days ago…

“You accuse me of lying when "I quote you" . If that isn't hypocritical, I don't know what is. You can defame all you want, I will still use scripture in exposing you.”

So, he CLAIMS to be quoting me, but he has YET to offer a genuine quote for any of the things he claims that I have said.  Not one.  

Then, he talks about “defaming”.  I believe the one lying, is the one trying to “defame”, Rando.  Are you saying that it is okay for you to lie about me, and that I don't have the right to say anything about it?  So, you think I don't have the right to expose you when you lie?  Is that what you think, Rando?  Really?  What gives you the right to speak falsehood?  Because you don't want me here, and because I am here?  And that gives you the right to lie, and that is why a few of your fellow JWs are okay with it, too?  Is that how it works in "the truth"?  

And you say you are going to expose me with Scripture?  Sounds great…that is how you SHOULD be doing it.  Only, you can’t, and you know it, and it irritates you to no end.  So you lie and defame instead.  You make up things I really don't believe, so you can "expose it from Scripture".  Isn't that your game, Rando?

If you can do it using Scripture, then do it.  But don’t LIE and make up a false representation of my belief, and then TWIST Scripture out of context, to expose something I don’t even teach.

That is exactly what you have been doing, by the way.  All this “Derrick Holland teaches” junk that you have been posting, when you know it’s a falsehood.  How do you do it, and claim to be a Christian, Rando?  

Sorry, Rando.  I hate to have to do this to you again.  I tried ignoring your lies for several weeks, because I was trying to honor the wishes of your brethren, and be peaceable.  But you simply kept on and on, printing the same stuff over and over.  Things that you already KNEW were lies, but decided to keep printing anyway.  I simply can’t let you do it.

There is a side of me that pities you.  You are obviously a tortured individual.  You have apparently had things happen in your life, that have left you full of hate and bitterness.  On top of that, you obviously have mental and emotional issues, as well.  And I think there are others here, who know this to be the case.  I pity you, and I pray for you.  But I simply cannot let you get away with your continual lying.

People reading this board, are constantly noting how you are.  Most of the readers don’t even believe you are a JW.  I happen to be certain that you are.  And you are the sorriest example of one, that this forum has ever seen.  I am sorry that some, like Sister T and Eddie, and others who talk a lot about “truth” but really could care less about it, can see the lies and still support you.  That is at their own peril.  

But the bottom line….Once again, we have seen that you have NO answers, NO quotes, and NO examples of the statements you CLAIM that I make, or the doctrines you CLAIM I teach.  It was all lies…and now everyone has seen it.  You were given opportunity to give real quotes, and you failed to.

Again…Why do you lie, Rando?  Does Jehovah approve of you? Will you find His favor, for what you are doing?  

NOTE ADDED ON:  After initially not responding to this 2nd question (above) and rejecting it, Rando finally decided to come back and send a reply, obviously feeling the heat.  And true to Rando's usual form, his reply contained no answers to the question....only another attempt to change the subject.

Rando is reduced to nothing but desperation, trying to do everything he can to change the subject and get the attention off the fact that he has been exposed once again as dishonest.  And its not working, Rando.

Jay, it looks like you were spot on in the comments you left on my other answer.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.