Jehovah`s Witness/Does the angles pass on info to the F &DS?

QUESTION: Dear Pearl does the angels orders , instruct and pass information re the interpretation of prophecies found in the Bible on to the Faithful and discreet slave ?

ANSWER: If you would like to read this with pop-up scriptures, you can do so here:

Dear Johan,
There is so much deception rife in the end times in which we live, that nothing we thought we knew can be taken for granted as truth (1Cor.3:18; 2Cor.11:3; Col.2:8; 1Tim.4:1; Matt.24:24,25; 2Thess.2:4,9; Rev.12:9; 13:11; 20:12).
I say this, because the first part of your question asks about angels.

You may have been taught as I was...
that all angels are spirits that were born in heaven as spirits.
The Greek word for angel means messenger, and that word is also applied to those whom God has chosen to bear His messages. These can include those God has chosen to be His Temple priests.

Mal.2:7 reads
"For the lips of a priest ought to preserve knowledge, because he is the messenger of the LORD Almighty and people seek instruction from his mouth ."

1Pet.2:9 reads:
"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."
Rev.5:10 reads
"You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,
   and they will reign on the earth.”

Hopefully you can see that according to the Bible, chosen priests anointed by God are given information to share with others (Matt.5:14,16). If one of these priests was chosen to be a prophet (1Cor.7:7; 12:4,5,28; Eph.4:11) then that priest would also have a message for fellow priests, just as the apostles had information for their fellow anointed ones (Eph.2:20; 4:12; Rom.12:6; 1Pet.4:10,11; 1Cor.4:1; 3:10).

The reason why it is so important to understand who the angelic messengers of God include;
is because this is in harmony with the rest of the Bible's facts, such as:

"For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus".
This does not point to another spirit being between Christ and man.
Between God and man, is only Christ.

As such, it is Christ who gives information directly to men of his choosing, as a high priest directly cares for his under-priests.
It may also help to check other scriptures about how the anointed prophets receive information...

Jesus said;
"What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs." (Matt.10:27)

"Then the Lord came down in a pillar of cloud;...he said, “Listen to my words:
When there is a prophet among you, I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams." Num.12:5,6

When I was taken in vision, Christ himself spoke with me. There was no intermediary spirit person.
Rev.1:1 and Rev.22:8,9 may come to your mind. Let's look at them:

"The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John ". (Rev.1:1)

"I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who keep the words of this scroll. Worship God!” (Rev.22:8,9)

The Holy Spirit is what teaches the anointed slaves (1John2:20,27; John14:26).
Those given a message by means of that spirit, speak on it's knowledge and power directly, without another intermediary persona (John16:12,13,14; Matt.10:20; Luke12:12).

So then, who is this angel that is "showing" John Revelation's visions?

This messenger of prophecy, is one of the angels mentioned at Rev.1:20...
"The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches."
Can you see from this that the "seven" congregations of Christ (made of anointed priests), each have a "messenger"/"angel" that is a "star" of light to their congregation?

Who are these angel stars?
The Bible tells us...
"Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever."
"Those", are speaking of humans.
These eternal "stars" are "light bearers" who have been given specific wisdom from God to prophesy to their congregations. This is the same identity and the "two witnesses" of Rev.11:3,4.
This symbolic "Moses and Elijah" role, is not the same as all God's nation of priests (1Pet.2:10).
Not all priests are prophets (1Cor.12:29).

To be certain that these stars are humans among other humans...
See Phil.2:15...
"so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky as you hold firmly to the word of life."

These who "hold firmly to the word of life"<b/> are doing the same thing as John's Revelation angel.
Remember what that "angel" said?...
"I am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and <b>with all who keep the words of this scroll.

When John received the visions of Revelation, he was transferred into the future "Lord's Day" (Rev.1:10). This means that he will learn the meaning of Revelation after his resurrection, from the prophets who are given that scroll's interpretation in "the time of the end" (Dan.12:4; Rev.22:10; 20:12; Amos3:7; Rev.22:6) to give to the remnant in peril, during the Great Tribulation.
That event is what John described,
as he himself, as well as the angelic prophet, were within "the Lord's Day" and "the time of the end".

Spirit angels in heaven have no need to hold firmly to the word of life (or to "keep the words" of the scroll of Revelation) as delivered to the anointed by Christ;
nor do they need to "keep the words" of the book of Revelation, since they are not the ones portrayed in Revelation's dilemma and solution. The "seven Congregations" are.
Remember that the purpose of Revelation, is for Jesus to "show his anointed slaves/servants" what will happen (Rev.1:1)...not to show spirit creatures, so that they will be warned and obey.

Christ's slaves are the ones who need the "angels"/"stars" to enlighten them (their congregations) as to the spiritual perils Revelation unveils. These star-like messengers must pass the light which "the spirit of the prophets" has given them (Rev.10:7; 1Cor.14:32), on to those anointed who are not prophets, are in peril, and are still in the darkness of Satan's final deception (1Tim.4:1; Rev.13:7; 16:13,14,15; 2Thess.2:9,4; Matt.24:15).

So when you ask if "angels" receive "orders" to instruct and pass information to God's anointed slaves...
that depends upon your definition of "angel".

If you believe what many have been deceived into believing...
that the conquering of Satan is done (Rev.12:7) by angels who were never human, and that these take the lead in prophesying to the body of Christ (including the apostle John), then my reply would be "No.".

If you believe that the angels in Revelation are anointed prophets here on earth, sent to show God's anointed slaves of Christ's body "what will soon take place";
then "Yes."...those chosen as prophets pass information (including the interpretation of prophecy) on to the rest of Christ's slaves...those who have not been chosen to be prophets (1Cor.12:29,21,14,7,8,9,10,11,4,5).

Thank you for your good question,

QUESTION: So after all I have read , you are in fact saying God is passing information /orders and instructs only the anointed who are to be kings and priest via his angels?

ANSWER: No Johan,
That is not what my reply explained.
My reply in summary, is that God is passing information to Jesus Christ, as He always has.
Jesus Christ in turn, by means of Holy Spirit, shares that information with his anointed priests, depending upon what their individual assignment is. (Rev.5:2,4,5,7; John16:15; Rev.1:1).
As I explained previous, the angels have nothing to do with this.
Christ feeds his own anointed slaves (John6:51; Luke12:35,36,37; 17:8; Rev.3:20).
and his slaves feed his sheep (John21:17).
The anointed prophets are also called angels (Rev.1:20; Heb.1:7; 12:22,23)
and the prophecies which speak of angel messengers, are speaking of sealed anointed,
who have become spirit (Rom.8:9,11; John3:6; 5:24; 1Pet.1:22,23; 1John3:14; Matt.22:30; John8:51; Rev.20:6).
If you don't consider the scriptures fully,
you will not find the answer clearly.

Thank you for following up, and please let me know if this addition helps to clarify.
All the best,

QUESTION: Thanks for taking your time to  answer and are you aware that the WTS claims that God who is the sole interpreter of his sacred word and prophecies merely uses the F&DS to publish those interpretations using the angels to pass on the info after Jesus as His mouthpiece revealed it to the angles to pass on to the FDS/ Remnant?

God IS the sole interpreter of His own Word (Gen.40:8; Dan.2:27,28; Job33:15,16; Ps.25:14; Amos3:7; 1Cor.12:10,11).
If you wrote a letter; Who would be the best person to explain what you meant by it...
 someone who didn't know you...or you yourself?

As you can see partially from the above scriptures (and the ones to follow); God does speak through His faithful slaves *(Matt.10:20; Luke12:12; 1Thess.2:13) (2Sam.23:2; Mark12:36; Luke21:15; Acts2:4; 2Pet.1:12,21).
As far as the WTS claiming that between Jesus Christ and his faithful slaves, there are unseen "angels" who relay his message...
Hopefully as a result of reading all the scriptures I have provided thus far,
you can clearly deduce that such is not the case.
The truth is not that God does not speak through chosen priests (Mal.2:7; Matt.5:4),
because He does (see scriptures *above).
What we each must discern is... which of these priestly prophets ARE the true and faithful ones,
and which are the false and unfaithful (Matt.24:45,24; 7:15,16,17,18,19,20; John7:17,18; 8:47)

In their case (WTS)...this may be so ...
because scripture reveals that the UN faithful slaves of Christ,
ARE being spiritually fed by unseen messengers (2Cor.11:3; 1Tim.4:1; Rev.16:13,14).

Now I must tell you, that you are dragging behind in the current doctrines of the WTS.
When you say that the WTS teaches that angels "pass on to the FDS/ Remnant" interpretations of scripture;
you reveal that you have not learned about their recent change in doctrine.
 The WTS no longer teaches that the "remnant" are the FDS.
They teach that the governing body of today are alone and exclusively... the FDS.

So in answer to your current question...
Yes, I am aware of what the current doctrine of the WTS is, regarding the avenue of knowledge from God to men...and now you are also.
Jesus declared that such vacillating doctrines of men make the Word of God "invalid", and convert any worship directed toward God, to be "in vain" (Mark7:13,7).
Although I am aware of the various and confusing doctrines from a variety of false prophets; I do not see the spiritual value of admitting to such knowledge, to myself or anyone else.
For this reason, I prefer to spend my time working to shed light on God's Words...and not man's (Rom.3:4; Psalm36:9). Please use my services accordingly.

Jehovah`s Witness

pearl doxsey

PLEASE NOTE THAT MY PROFILE HAS BEEN UPDATED. I have been teaching the Bible since 1976, as well as studying JW publications. I am very familiar with the teachings of the Watchtower. As regards anyone's ability to teach truth, it largely depends upon Holy Spirit. For, without it you have no wisdom or scriptural understanding. I will do my best to assist anyone who asks. I have noticed a couple of warnings about "apostates" within the list of "experts". The definition of "apostate", according to the scriptures, are those who deviate from the truth. Therefore, only the scriptures have the authority to identify such a person (John 17:17). Merely disagreeing with someone in authority, does not constitute true apostasy. Otherwise, Jesus himself would have been an apostate. Jesus' own words afford us ample protection from such wolves. He said, "By their fruits you will recognize those men." Matt.7:17-27. Therefore, by all means, exercise every caution! Your life depends upon you doing so! But Jesus did not give the picture men expect of faithful ones today. He did not point to power, authority, growing numbers, accomplishments, or influence as being the sign of his true anointed disciples (Mark10:42,43; Matt.7:22). He pointed to fine fruit. This would include a love of truth and a clinging to God's word in every teaching (1Peter2:2). This authenticity becomes clear, when teachings are closely examined. So too, are "apostates" revealed, as those who deviate from God's word, or fail to do their utmost, to derive every teaching, from it. (see

I have been a baptized JW for decades. I was enrolled in my Congregation as a regular pioneer, though I did not sign the pledge of allegiance to men on the back of the application. I have read the Bible through many times, had been in the Theocratic Ministry school for decades, and was anointed by Jehovah God, through Jesus Christ, 40 years ago in June. As Organizational doctrine progressively strayed from the scriptures, I made comments during meetings and to Witness friends, including elders. Although I justified all my concerns with scripture, this alone lead to me being disfellowshipped in April, 2012. I continue to consider myself one of Jehovah's true witnesses, because Jehovah himself defines who His witnesses are, at Isa.43:10-12. There He states that they are His "chosen" ones (1Pet.2:9), whom he has called to declare the fact that Jehovah is the only Savior (Isa.43:11)...not men, nor an organization (Psalm146:3). This I faithfully do, and I have been chosen by Him to do so. I accordingly write articles about how the scriptures themselves interpret prophecies which apply to our era. ( The directory of articles can be found in my profile, located there.

I belong to the group chosen and anointed by Jehovah God through Jesus Christ...invited to accept the full course of Christ. If I prove faithful, I hope to belong to the Heavenly Mt. Zion, the Holy City, New Jerusalem.

Publications ....also....

The Scribes and Pharisees took the lead in Jehovah's house of worship in the time of Christ. Jesus had the divine credentials to publicly criticize those men, and he certainly did so. Why? Was he a rebel, only seeking to promote disunity and gain a following for himself? No. Jesus realized how spiritually harmful such leaders are to those who blindly follow them. He was therefore obligated, as were his disciples, to champion scriptural truth; despite the backlash from those in power, and those loyal to those in power. Truth (not power, position, or favor with men), leads to everlasting life. John 17:3,17 The anointed are under obligation to accept the same assignment as Christ. They are divinely commanded, authorized, and qualified to do so.... not by men, but by the truth of the scriptures, and Jehovah's spirit. My education, has been by means of that spirit, as we read..... "And YOU have an anointing from the holy one; all of YOU have knowledge. And as for YOU, the anointing that YOU received from him remains in YOU, and YOU do not need anyone to be teaching YOU; but, as the anointing from him is teaching YOU about all things, and is true and is no lie, and just as it has taught YOU, remain in union with him." 1John2:20,27 Matt.13:55-57; John7:15,16; Acts4:13; John16:13