Jehovah`s Witness/Jehovah is the Alpha and Omega (Rev 1:8)

Question
QUESTION: Everyone's familiar with this age-old tactic... pointing at others to detract from your own inadaquacies, faults, failutes.

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. ~ Matthew 7:5

Jay

ANSWER: I agree.  It's horrific and sad that any Religion would be guilty of any kind of Child Abuse.  And those guilty of such crimes should be held Responsible.  Matter of Fact, Jehovah Witnesses are looking forward to the end of Religion.

Watchtower Library quote:

"Religious persecution has a history, according to Jesus, running all the way back to Adam’s son Cain. (Ge 4:3-8; Mt 23:34, 35) Cain killed his brother Abel because he was motivated by “the wicked one,” Satan the Devil. (1Jo 3:12) The issue involved in Abel’s death centered around faithful worship of Jehovah. (Heb 11:4) Job, a man of God whose name means “Object of Hostility,” in time became a target of wicked persecution instigated by Satan.

According to John, upon a scarlet-colored wild beast—the image of the wild beast—rides a symbolic harlot, dominating it. She bears the name “Babylon the Great.” (Rev. 17:1-6) This harlot fittingly stands for all false religion, foremost of which are the churches of Christendom. Religious organizations have given their blessing to the image of the beast and have tried to exert influence over it.

However, during the Lord’s day, Babylon the Great has seen the waters, the people who support her, dry up dramatically . (Rev. 16:12; 17:15) For example, when the image of the beast first appeared, the churches of Christendom—an influential part of Babylon the Great—dominated the Western world. Today, the churches and their ministers have lost the respect and support of the masses. In fact, many people believe that religion contributes to or causes conflict. An increasingly vocal and militant group of Western intellectuals is calling for the end of religion’s influence on society.

False religion, however, will not just fade away. The harlot will remain a potent force, attempting to bend kings to her will until God plants an idea in the hearts of those in power. (Read Revelation 17:16, 17.)

Soon Jehovah will cause the political elements of Satan’s system, as represented by the United Nations, to attack false religion. They will destroy her influence and devastate her riches. Such an event may have seemed unlikely just decades ago. Today, the harlot teeters on the back of the scarlet-colored beast. Even so, she will not slip slowly from her seat. Her tumble will be sudden and violent.—Rev. 18:7, 8, 15-19." End of quote.

Personally, I am looking forward with great anticipation when there will be (an age) without Religion altogether.  But those who side with this harlot will claim too bad, too bad, as she is pitched into Gehenna never to return.  Hallelujah!!  Praise Jehovah you people.

Soon, all wickedness will be removed from the earth so that the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ can be worshiped without demonic opposition and JEHOVAH'S name will be vindicated WORLDWIDE.  Remember Jesus prayed, "Our Father hallowed be your Name".  Jehovah Witnesses are the only true Christians going door to door "hallowing the Father's Name" by making it known.  "Look! I am standing at the door and knocking." (Rev 3:20)   How does (Psalms 83:18) read in your Bible?

The Divine Name Jehovah Restored 6972 Times - See more at: http://www.dnkjb.net/faq_dnkjb_online.htm#sthash.kpwAtOhd.dpuf  

Remember, Christendom proclaims God's Name should not be in the New Testament at all.... LQQK Again!!! Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD,( Jehovah Jol 2:31,32 ) shall be saved. - See more at: http://www.dnkjb.net/1189chapters/scripturalbasis.htm#sthash.3TUW0W54.dpuf

Take Care,
Brother Rando

QUESTION: Well, there you go again, Rando.  Changing the topic.

Since you seem to want to go there:  Have you read Exodus 3: 13-15?  If so, why do you refuse to accept it?  God, himself, said it here... twice.  So why can't you let God be true and every man a liar?      ~13 Then Moses said to God, "Behold, I am going to the sons of Israel, and I shall say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you.'  Now they may say to me, 'What is His name?'  What shall I say to them?"  ~14 And God said to Moses, 'I AM WHO I AM"; And he said, "Thus shall you say to the sons of Israel,'I AM has sent me to you.'"  ~15 And God, furthermore, said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'The LORD, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.'  This is My name forever, and this is My memorial-name to all generations. (NAS version)  Doesn't God say here TWICE, this is his name?  FOREVER! Has the meaning of 'forever' changed?  I think not.

Moreover, although Jesus had more than one opportunity to use the name 'Jehovah' when he taught us to pray (Matthew 6: 8-15) he used 'Father'. I'll just use the portions of scripture I refer to:   8. Therefore do not be like them; for your Fathers knows what you need, before you ask Him.  9.  Pray, then, in this way:  'Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. 14. For if you forgive men for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15.  But if you do not forgive men, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions.  Also in verse 18 (regarding fasting).  ...but by our Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will repay you.

As I see it, God wants to have a personal relationship with us.
I AM says whatever your situation, there I AM.
I AM says Wherever you are, there I AM.
I AM says I AM with you always, call on me, trust me.  

So Rando, you can go on using the name 'Jehovah'.  But I will call God my Eternal/Heavenly Father, Abba Father, my Provider, my Protector,  my Redeemer, my Salvation, my Righteousness, my Healer, my Shepherd etc, etc.  I don't think God will chastise me or refuse to hear me because I speak to Him on a personal level.  After all I have a father/child relationship with Him.  I am a child of the Most High God.  

Jay,
P.S. Do you no longer consider yourself a 'publisher'?

Answer
Thank you for writing. Here's the 400th Anniversary - Hallowing the Divine Name King James .  I'll quote the New Testament and it will contain the Old Testament Scriptures of where they came from.

(Rev 1:8) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the LORD( Jehovah Isa 44:6; Gen 17:1; Exo 6:3 ), which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. - See more at: http://www.dnkjb.net/1189chapters/NT66REV01.htm#C1V

(Rev 4:8)And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY( Jehovah Exo 6:3; Isa 6:3; Isa 44:6 ), which was, and is, and is to come. - See more at: http://www.dnkjb.net/1189chapters/NT66REV04.htm#sthash.2TulyE3c.dpuf

IN regards to your statement, "Have you read Exodus 3: 13-15?"  Yes, but it was Jehovah's Angel talking face to face to Moses not God. (Exodus 3:2)And the angel of Jehovah appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. - See more at: http://www.dnkjb.net/1189chapters/OT02EXO03.htm#sthash.Dh6NK7tf.dpuf

Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS.... Are you stating Jesus never revealed His Father's Name?  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando