Jehovah`s Witness/Bro DW's can't help with this... verifying his misquotes

Question
Here's Bro DW's latest cowardly example of ducking the question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your question was

DW,

When you find yourself in a hole, the smart thing to do is QUIT DIGGING! Be a man and admit your mistakes.  You use 'hit & run' tactics.  Throwing out accusations, then running by not allowing follow-ups so Derrick can respond.  Or you ask yourself a question so you can continue to berate Derrick in your answer to yourself.  You are so transparent, DW.  Do you really think you are fooling anyone?  "You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time." People will eventually see right through you.

Here are your latest unverified quotes:

~~"The Christ didn't die for our sin's, rather God swapped body's for our sin's, before returning to heaven as a super zombie"
~~"God came to Earth before floating out of his body then floating back inside a bloodless corpse"
~~"there is no Christ only almighty God's"
~~"The Christ is really one of three immortal almighty God"
~~"No God is a super Zombie, an almighty bloodless corpse?"

Again, unverified 'quotes'.  I would say 'cease & desist', but on the other hand... just keep it up.  Derrick has proven he can withstand your attacks. And he has the truth on his side.  Truth will win out.

Your rants only show the level of dishonesty, underhandedness & deceitfulness you will stoop to.  Do you actually think you are doing a service to the JW organization?  To God?  Is it the organization you are defending?  God?  Or just your own ego?

Jay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry, I can't help with that.

Expert: Bro DW

If you'd like to ask another question in the category, please come to http://www.allexperts.com/el/Jehovah-Witness/

Apparently DW thinks this is acceptable behavior.

Jay

Answer
Good morning, Jay.  I am hoping to get this reply typed before the board updates in about 30 min. from now, so that this can get posted this morning, along with my numerous posts from yesterday.  Today is going to be a tough day for DW and Rando, from a credibility standpoint.  I mean, they have none anyway, but this will just drive the point home.

You know, you would just think that he would have at least ONE quote for one of the 5 statements from him that you mentioned.  

I like what you said, too, about him keeping it up.  Absolutely...let him keep bringing it, because with every post of this nature, he looks more and more foolish.  And this guy is a "defender of Jehovah"?  I'm sure Jehovah is quite prouf of him, don't you think?  I would think guys like Rando and DW are on some VERY dangerous ground, taking the name Jehovah and using it to do the things that He detests.

So....DW says "I'm Sorry, I can't help with that"  That's hilarious....He sure was able to make up lies and post them.  So, I guess we can conclude that DW is able to lie....just not able to back up his mouth.  

I believe you hit it right on the head....He's a coward.

Thanks for holding his feet to the fire, Jay.  They are obviously getting quite uncomfortable.

Now, settle back and get ready to be attacked by these guys with a vengeance.  Be ready to be accused of being me.  Be ready to be called names.  Because you have exposed this phony to the fullest.

God bless, Jay.  And thank you for your valuable input to the board.

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland