Jehovah`s Witness/Darkness into Light

Question
Hello Bro Derrick.

Well I can see the TWINS  are at their work again!

Boy! Am I so glad that my salvation does not depend on these two.

Am I soo soo glad that Christ did  not come for the self righteous nor the VIP,s
But the sinners, the ordinary people.
Which the scriptures talks about time and time again.
Ps 23
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

I not sure about you Derrick!
But for me!
There is no other church, idol, or person  that could take the place of the risen Christ that bore the sins of mankind unto himself.
To set the captive free, from traditions of man, the man made rules, law of the self rightous.
The religious laws which many embrace.
Yet they never embrace Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour individually!
Their good looking good standing religion seem better.
Than that of what Christ has done.
You know Derrick!
I was reading Acts 17&v1-5 &1Thess 1v 5-10
Ref Paul and salis preaching the Gospel.
But you will never guess what can to me as I was reading it!

But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people. -Acts 17:5

Well!
Jews = JWs all you have to do is put the( e ) in place!
JWs are really the Jews.
Thats why they have never embraced Christ individually.
Do they not realise the freedom and liberty they each have in Christ Jesus dying for them
Do they not really realise the gift from God which was Jesus.
How many are Really standing at the wailing wall!

For 3 sabbaths Paul preached the Gospel of J/C. Men and woman were serving others gods.acts 17v2&3
Do these people not realise that the GB is an other god, that of an idol!
Do these people not realise that they are to serve Christ Jesus only. Only.
All authority Has been given to Him, and Him ALone.
Do these people not realise that by placing their elders, or anyone placing ANY elders or preacher in a higher place
IS the form of an idol!
Christ is THEE High Priest, no other.

I pray that the bondage they are in will be no more.
I pray that it is Gods Will that they be set Free from this bondage.
For this is the Fathers Will.
That All will come to know the truth.
And he Truth will set them Free.
May the Power of the Holy Spirit fall upon them, and take he scales of their eyes this minute.
May the deaf begin to hear.
And the lame walk. Amen.

This IS the Gospel of the LORD
Amen

Blessing to you Derrick & yours

Answer
Good morning, Sister S.  How are you today?

You know what?  If salvation depended on those 2 individuals, then I think you, me, and a lot of other people, would be in trouble.  I'm glad its a done deal, and was accomplished 2,000 years ago on the cross, long before they came along and set themselves up as everyone's judge, aren't you?  

But yes, the "twins" are at it again.  Problem is, what they are "AT"!  It seems they are always lying.  Do they EVER post anything that is true?  Don't they believe what the Bible says about "liars"?  They are certainly hard to figure out.

I fully agree with you that Christ came for ALL people, even the lowest of sinners.  That was what Paul had in mind, when he wrote...

1 Tim. 1:15-  "This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief."

And like you, I'm thankful that I am not depending on my faithfulness to a church, religion, idol, etc, but only in the blood of Christ, shed on Calvary.  And I like what you said..."the RISEN Christ".  Not the "spirit-creature Christ", but the RISEN, in BODILY form, fulling His own prediction, CHRIST!!  I'm glad we don't have a counterfeit, but the real One.

Your point about the Jews was quite interesting, and there are certainly some remarkable parallels.  You mentioned...

"But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people. -Acts 17:5

You know, Sister S, that is EXACTLY what we have here...We have 2 "lewd fellows of the baser sort", right here on Allexperts.  They are doing just what this verse describes...Trying to "gather a company", "set the city in an uproar", and verbally assaulting those who stand for truth.

That's kind of "Satanic", isn't it?  You know, I can't think of a better verse in the entire Bible, that describes their actions any better than this one...lol!  

Hmmm...maybe I could write my OWN discourse, about how they are "like Satan".  I actually considered it, but decided to just let them teach it for me, because with every post they write, they are illustrating it far better than I ever could.  Personally, I thought the little "ways Derrick is like Satan" was rather immature and childish, but funny.  I notice the teachings are getting shorter and shorter...they must be running out of things to say.

Anyway, the "crushing" they think they have been doing, and keep reassuring themselves that they have been doing it, actually amounts to throwing peanuts at a brick wall.  It really doesn't do much....just makes them look stupid and dishonest.  But hey, if that's the way they want to make their religion look, it really isn't my problem.

And I really appreciate your comments at the end.  Let us just continue to pray for these poor lost souls, that the light of the Gospel will shine in their hearts, and they will repent and be saved.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland