Jehovah`s Witness/Derrick is exposed like Satan

Question
Hello Brother,

I wanted to share with you what "I posted" as a warning a few months
ago about this site and emails.

"Matter of fact, today, I was told SORRY by one of his supporters.
Demons often say "sorry" before they do harm.  They tend to mention
things like, you force me to do this or that .  Trying to make it your
fault for the dastardly deeds they are hell bent on doing.  Religion
is nothing more than a "Veiled" terrorist wanting to cause chaos and
all the time doing it, claiming to do the disastrous deeds in the name
of God.  That hasn't changed, but it's a COMING!!  Soon the political
kings will squash religion because it stifles "peace and security".

If you read Derrick Holland's Posts, they are full of Hate and Envy, a
true Anti-Christian!  This is a bad egg, for he Blasphemes against
Holy Spirit on a regular basis now.. PLEASE BE CAREFUL and do not
mention your Congregation here or in Private Emails... Derrick has
Roving Eyes all over
.... If he could, he would taint the Governing
Body itself, as he continually Blasphemes them for listening to Jesus
Christ commands of making disciples as you mentioned earlier."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIGYhW4AZV0&list=PLE2A565ED186EB2DB

By the way, do you see "the demon" foaming at the mouth because he
refuses to use scripture with Jehovah's Name in it?  What a
Hypocritical Coward...... Christendom is nothing but a veiled
terrorist organization.

Take Care,
Brother Rando

Answer
Derrick Holland hide's that Jehovah is the name of God . Yet what does his own bible say here at psalms 83: 18

"That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth"

Why does Derrick deny what he claim's is the inspired word of God. Why does Derrick put himself above the word of God.

Ezekiel 28:

17 "Your heart became haughty"

Derrick is like his Father the devil who also put himself above God, saying God was lying and he was correct.

Why do you put yourself above God Derrick?? Why do you lie like your Father saying that god is telling lies??

Gen 3:

3 "God has said, ‘YOU must not eat from it, no, YOU must not touch it that YOU do not die.’”+ 4 At this the serpent said to the woman: “YOU positively will not die"

Take Care

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW