I saw this response from a person to Derrick Holland abou the Trinity, and Jesus and Jehovah,would you be so kind our dear Bro. Rando to expose this FAKE BORN-AGAIN WANNA-BE DERRICK HOLLAND. LOL! You can even use the King James Version bible to do it if you like as usual. May Jehovah keep blessing you my Bro Rando as you continue EXPOSING THE WICKED SATANIC LIES OF DERRICK HOLLAND.

What's the most important thing here, the 'messenger' or the message?  And the message was... my name is I AM THAT I AM.  Forever.  "THEN GOD (not God's angel) said once more to Moses. THIS IS MY NAME to time indefinite, and this is the memorial of me to generation after generation. ~ NWT  Do you choose to disregard that and concentrate on the messenger?

Additionally, in verse 3:4  GOD (not God's angel) called to Moses and said "Moses! Moses!"  Then in verse 5 GOD told Moses to take off his sandals because he was standing on holy ground.  Angels are not holy, but celestial.  So an angels presence would not have made the ground holy.  In verse 6 GOD went on to say I am the God of your father.... Then Moses concealed his face because he was afraid to look at the [true] God.  Moses recognized he was speaking not to an angel, but to God.

Then verses 7 to 10 speaks of Jehovah (not an angel) continuing  to speak to Moses.  In verse 11 Moses speaks to GOD again (not an angel).  Verse 12 GOD speaks.  Verse 13 Moses speaks to the [true] GOD.   IN verse 14 GOD (not an angel) speaks to Moses.  Chapters 3 & 4 are a dialogue between GOD and Moses.  Not an angel and Moses.  So God made himself manifest (revealed himself) to Moses and spoke to him all thru Chapters 3 & 4.  

Since God is an invisible spirit, he spoke to those in the Old Testament by way of his voice, in dreams & in theophanies.  A theophany is a divine manifestation.  A manifestation is a form in which a divine being is revealed.  So if God chose to reveal himself in the form of a burning bush... it was still God speaking.  If he chose to manifest (reveal) himself in the form of an angel, it was still God speaking.  If, as you say it was not God, but God's angel, wouldn't you think an angel of God would say EXACTLY what God sent him to say?  And what he came to say was directly from God and of great importance?  

Your scripture references:

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning the end, saith the Lord (Jesus Christ)  (Red Letter bibles attribute this verse to Jesus.) (And what does this have to do with the original topic God's name?)   
Rev. 1:17 ...Do not be fearful.  ~ 18 I am the First and the Last, the living one and I became dead, but look! I am living forever and ever. (Red Letter Bibles also attribute to this to Jesus.)  The only way this could be God speaking is if he died (I became dead).  (And again, it says nothing about the original topic:  God's name)
~ Isaiah 44:6 God is saying he is the first & last.  
~ Rev 22: 13 Jesus said I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.  (Again, nothing here about God's name being Jehovah, but isn't it interesting that both God & Jesus said the same thing about themselves?   

So the Rev. 1: 8 & 17 scriptures are Jesus speaking.  Then Isaiah 44:6 and Rev. 22:13 amazingly say both God & Jesus are the beginning & the end.  

Exodus 6:3 is the only scripture you have given which is on topic... God's name.  And it says Abraham, Isaac and Jacob did not know God by the name Jehovah.  "...and I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."

Nor did God tell Moses he wanted to be known as Jehovah.  Instead, He told him his name was to FOREVER be I AM THAT I AM.

~~~~~ Am I saying Jesus never revealed His Father's Name?  Scripture says he did, but it doesn't say what that name is, does it? He did refer to him as Father & he taught us to pray to 'Our Father'. "

You are spot on!  Trinitarians teach that God died not that Jesus Christ died for your sins.  That is why trinitarians reject the body and blood of Christ.  This is a dangerous theology of Wormwood.  Satanic Propaganda in denying the "ransom sacrifice" of Jesus Christ.

The Trinity mimics and replaces Jesus Christ has the means of Salvation.  WRONG!  They teach that there are No Angels ?  No son of man?  Interesting concept that Jehovah is now an angel, but Jesus is "another almighty god"?   As predicted, I knew Derrick Holland would drop the "three person god" in hopes of spreading his gospel of Modalism.  He was forced to jump from one man-made doctrine to another. Others are noticing Derrick's pride and haughtiness is his downfall, rather demonic disposition, don't you think? (Isaiah 14:14)

Are you seeing the pattern?  If there are No Angels, there is NO Satan, and Satan never was defeated and hurled out of Heaven.  They rejected (Rev 1:8) by removing Jehovah out of scripture and claim Satan was never ousted from Heaven.  Derrick howls like a wolf when (Rev 12:7-9) is presented.  Interesting, according to Derrick Holland, it doesn't matter how Jesus died?  Cross Worship is Trinity Worship, he wants you to do an act of worship to it.  Take the mark of the beast.  Remember, he preaches God died...not Jesus Christ.  ((OOOPS!}}

(Revelation 21:22) And I saw no temple therein: for the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY( Jehovah Exo 6:3; Rev 15:3 ) and the Lamb are the temple of it. - See more at:

Their ministry is a web of deceit. Derrick Holland is a liar, fraud, and an Apostate who opposes Jehovah's Holy Spirit and Sovereignty. He's starting to feel the heat and so a flood of wormwood is being vomited.  "What the true proverb says has happened to them: “The dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire." (2 Peter 2:22)  

Thank you for exposing Legion and his cohorts!
Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....