Jehovah`s Witness/Another Diversion and Mental Break-down from Eddie...But No Answer, and No Suprise There

Question
No Eddie, the only person making a fool of themselves, is you.

What you are doing here is classic….PRETENDING to not understand the point, because you know it makes you look foolish.  What has happened here, is that you have given us yet another emotional rant, all because this little illustration made your entire premise look stupid….Namely, the premise that a “xylon” cannot have a cross-beam, and still be a “xylon“.

Once again, you not only completely fail to answer the question, but you put your false and twisted interpretations into what you THINK I said.  And each time you have done so, you have been wrong.

Now, I am going to respectfully ask you to stop pretending you know what is behind my comment, or what the comment is saying, when you obviously do not.

The comment about the telephone poles was not SAYING anything, about a “traditional“ cross (which was never mentioned)…It was ASKING you a simple question….

“ARE THESE, OR ARE THESE NOT, POLES?”

“Does the fact they look like crosses, mean they have CEASED to be poles?”

YES, OR NO, Eddie….Are these pictures of “xylons”.

Bet you won’t answer “yes”, or “no”.

It has nothing to do with any “traditional” cross, as you well know, and are merely trying to create yet another diversion, that nobody is buying.  Nor does it have to do with these poles being identical to the cross of Christ, since even the poles themselves are not identical with each other.

Again, stop with the silly and immature diversions, and with the nervous break-downs, and just ANSWER THE QUESTION…I’m not the one looking foolish here.

Now, answer the question….

Or, should we just add this to the already HUGE list of other questions on this topic, that you have refused to answer?

Answer
Now try again, Eddie.  I understand this simple little illustration made your entire premise look foolish....namely, that "xylon"s are ONLY poles with no cross-beams.

But you are making it worse than it already is, by throwing tantrums, posting pictures of telephone poles on churches (as if that were the point), and trying to muddy the waters with your extremely inaccurate interpretations of my statements.

Once again....Are the 4 pictures I sent you, still "xylons", or are they NOT "xylons"?

Very simple question....Seems you have a problem with simple questions.

And by the way, for someone who has given us partial misquotes from sources, and used sources who are not even believers in Jesus Christ, I don't think I would criticize the "route" other people take, if I were you.  You are yet to answer ANY of the issues raised, and quite frankly, I don't think you are going to, and I don't think you can.

Your tactic is the age-old one that JWs here have used for years....When you can't answer, try to make people forget you didn't, and attack the guy who shows you up.

Now Eddie, people are growing tired of your games, and your tricks.  You have a ton of issues to answer, and I think we would all like to see your NEXT post, contain some of those answers.  You have wasted too much of your time that you SHOULD have been giving answers, by getting side-tracked telling people what you THINK I was saying, and you haven't been right yet.

Again, try telling the TRUTH for a change, and start ANSWERING questions.

"Yes", or "No", Eddie...Are they "poles", or are they not?

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland