Jehovah`s Witness/So You DON"T Have Any Quotes, Rando? Does That Mean You Lied Again?

Question
Rando claims that he has quotes from me, to back up the many recent false and nonsensical statements he has claimed that Trinitarians, specifically me, believe and teach.

I asked him days ago, to kindly provide those quotes. Predictably, he has not done so.

In fact, I noticed Rando has gotten sort of silent, with one or two feeble attempts to change the subject again. Then, I got to thinking....If Rando had any quotes, we would have seen them by now.

So, I wrote him the following, and asked him for specific statements FROM me, that would back up what he claims I have said.

SENT TO RANDO:

Rando, look what someone left on the end of one of my answers....

"I do not believe Mr Rando is a witness but an imposter trying to make the witnesses look very bad."

Now, why would they say that? Because perhaps most JWs they know, don't act like you? Because you ARE giving the Watchtower a bad name?

Now, you claimed the other day that I call you a "liar" for "quoting me". I replied by challenging you to provide REAL quotes, about the things you claim that I said.

I have waited for a couple of days now, and if you had the quotes, I am quite certain you would have posted them.

Now, WHERE are the quotes from me, on:

1. The Holy Ghost changing His mind about something in the 16th century?

2. The "once saved, always saved" discussion, that you claim we had?

3. Herod being a Christian?

4. My claiming to be a JW?

5. My teaching that Jesus is "another" Almighty God?

Did you lie? You SAID you had the quotes...so why don't you post them.

Right here, right now....Post your quotes in your reply. If you reject this question, then I will post it, and everyone will see you exposed, yet again, as a liar. They will see that you have nothing to post. Everybody here knows that if you had them, you would get them posted as soon as possible.

Post them, retract and apologize, or be exposed as a liar once again.

Here's what people who lie do, when the light is aimed at them....They lash out, they insult, they change the subject to something else...Basically, they do everything but ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Just like you have been doing.

The quotes, Mr. Rando.....

Answer
After sending him a direct challenge to produce the quotes that he SAYS he has, surely Rando will take this opportunity to expose his most hated person on the planet...me.  Surely he would gladly post the quotes, which would prove him "truthful", and me a "liar".  There would be no reason not to post them.  After all, Rando just told everyone that he HAS the quotes.

So SURELY we are going to finally see them, aren't we?

Uhm, no...

Evidently, Rando lied and doesn't really have any, because he rejected the question with this....

You are very welcome.

Expert: Brother Rando

There's the JW who talks about everyone else "lying", and quotes Scriptures about "keeping our lips in check" , yet he struggles with that more than anyone here.

Its sort of funny that, several JWs here are always accusing the non-Witnesses of "constantly lying", but when you ask them to show an example, you hear something like "I'm not going to search the archives to find it" .  If we lie so much, there should be no need to "search archives"...there should be PLENTY of examples that are easy to find.

On the other hand, you don't have to search archives to find Rando lying...Just read about any post he writes to himself, and there will be several.  And where are the JWs who are always protesting, and claiming they "love truth", and telling us how "Jehovah is a God of truth"?

Oh well.  But at any rate, Rando has once again been shown for his dishonesty, and his very unchristian conduct.  This should NEVER have to be done on a board, where everyone claims to believe the Bible, and be a follower of Christ.  

Shame on you, Rando...for disgracing your religion to the point that many people don't even think you ARE a real JW, and for dishonoring the name of your Creator, Jehovah God.

Rando, now that everyone has seen that you post lies which you cannot back up with real statements, can you explain how you do it, and call yourself a Christian?

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland