Jehovah`s Witness/To be an Expert! Or not to be an Expert! That is the Question!

Question
Greeting Bro Derrick.

Just a question I have for you!

In being a Expert you would have inside knowledge growing up in a household within the JWs setting!
As you have explained in your profile.
It seem that you are able to answer questions with knowledge as an Expert in relation to the JWs doctrine.
Yet some on the site seem to avoid answering questions!
Yet there on he site cand call themselves Experts!
In the Oxford DictIonary it states what an Expert is however!
Definition of expert in English
expert
Pronunciation: /ˈɛkspəːt/
Translate expert | into French | into German | into Italian | into Spanish
noun
a person who is very knowledgeable about or skilful in a particular area:
an expert in health care
a financial expert
adjective
having or involving a great deal of knowledge or skill in a particular area:
he had received expert academic advice

(a person who is very knowledgeable about or skilful in a particular area:)

The above statement says it all.
And thats from the Dictionary.
Maybe the dictionary's wrong in what it state.
If an Expert is here to answer questions in the field of JWs beliefs.
They should answer the questions Truthfully.
From their heart.
Not man made words, which tell them what they should say in response to a question.
If the Experts on this site are unable to answer questions on JWs beliefs.
Well!
How can anyone claim to be an Expert.
You are an Expert.
Or you are not an Expert!
It's that simple.

So the ones that refuse to answer questions.
Are not really Experts.
Going by the meaning of what Expert really means!
What would your understanding be of an Expert?

Plus if they cannot answer questions!
It seem they are unaware of the JWs beliefs, or what there own belief is!
If they refuse to answer!
It all comes down to what you read.
And we know we're this is leading too
GB WT

Thankyou for your time

Without any

Answer
Hello, and thanks for writing with your observations.  I hope you are well.

Well, there isn't much for me to add to this one.  You hit the nail on the head!  

You are absolutely correct to point out the blatant hypocrisy, of the very ones who themselves REJECT questions, refuse to answer questions they don't like, and mark legitimate questions as "Spam", how they themselves do the most complaining about others being here, who DO answer questions. Its almost laughable.  

You know, if they have such a problem with my answering questions, why don't they get their OWN act together, and answer legitimate questions?  What right do they have to complain, if they reject or can't give a straight answer to someone's question, and that person isn't satisfied, and goes to someone else?  That is absurd!

Yes, you are correct....My being brought up by a JW mom and being taught JW beliefs, DOES allow me to know the doctrinal teachings of this group.  Furthermore, my intense studies on their doctrines since becoming a Christian, further qualifies me to answer questions about their doctrines, and hold them up to the light of God's Word.  My "expertise" is NOT in congregational procedures, or other various aspects of Watchtower practice.  I have no problem referring those questions to someone else.  I have, on occasion, even told a questioner to "ask a JW".  Of course, I have made my recommendations as to the 5 whom I believe would give a competent answer.  DW and Rando, as you pointed out in your other question, seem to be obsessed with me...even when the question has nothing to do with me.  And Rando...LOL...Poor Rando is obsessed with the Trinity, to the point that he can hardly answer ANYTHING without lying and twisting what it really is.

You know, their "logic" on this notion that a person has to be a CURRENTLY PRACTICING JW, in order to answer accurately about their religion, is downright ridiculous.  Think about it.

Let's say a man joins Allexperts, in one of the categories for "Auto Mechanic".  Let's just say that he has BEEN a certified mechanic for 40 years, has worked on every type of automobile imaginable, but perhaps has retired, or is not currently working in that profession, perhaps due to physical disability.  Maybe he DOES have a desire to just impart his knowledge to people, and help them with their repairs.  Does that mean he is not KNOWLEDGABLE or qualified to answer questions about auto repair?  Perhaps there is another expert who IS currently a practicing mechanic, but who isn't really concerned with helping people diagnose their mechanical problems, but is instead more interested in promoting his own business, or that of a friend?  You tell me who is the most "qualified" to answer.

Or, maybe he has never been a "Certified" mechanic, but is what we call here in the south, a "shade tree" mechanic.  Perhaps his dad was a mechanic, and his dad taught him everything he knows, to the point that he himself knows automobiles as well as any so-called "Certified" mechanic.  He has been around cars all his life, and has worked on them all his life.  Would anyone say he isn't "qualified", because he isn't a current "certified" mechanic?

That is simply ridiculous.

I don't need to defend my being here to ANY of them, and I could care less what they think.  Their "gnashing of teeth" and lying, only makes my resolve stronger.  

What they NEED to be worried about, is repenting of their lies and slander, and for doing what Jehovah God hates.  They are in trouble with Him.  They practice what He has commanded His people NOT to practice.  They know it, they know the Bible's teaching, and they do it anyway.  

That is what they need to be worried about, for liars are the ones who shouldn't be here.  

You can always tell who shouldn't be here, by watching who screams the loudest about how everyone else shouldn't be here, or is "fake", etc.  

People tend to tell on themselves.

Thanks again for the question, Sister. Take care, and God bless.

Derrick

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland