Jehovah`s Witness/Can You Explain This Scripture?

Question
Well, you couldn't tell us where "in the Scriptures" it gives the name of the 3 angels, as you claimed.  

Now let's see if you can tell us if THESE Scriptures are in the Bible, and what they mean.  I doubt that you can, but let's see....

Psalm 31:18-  "Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

Psalm 52:2-5-  "Thy tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.

Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.

Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.

God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah.

Are these passages in the Scriptures, Rando?  Perhaps instead of making up nonsense that isn't in the Scriptures, and calling it a "sacred secret", you should worry about the things that really ARE in the Scriptures, that you are not following.

Just saying...

What are your thoughts, Rando?

Answer
It reminds me of you trying to force the Trinity which is not Inspired, into Scripture when you have been unable to provide scriptural proof that there is a "three in one" god, since I asked you back in 2007.  KNEW you would Fail Derrick.  This tells me how desperate the demons are in how you come back to me over and over again, seeking and not able to find.  Six years of deception doesn't make you honest Derrick.

You accuse me of lying when "I quote you" .  If that isn't hypocritical, I don't know what is.  You can defame all you want, I will still use scripture in exposing you.   

100 Years of Christ Presence and yet you deny scripture. "And war broke out in heaven: Mi′cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon , and the dragon and its angels battled  but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven.  So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him." (Rev 12:7-9)

Where's your comment that Jesus Christ has no power or no authority?  You have always denied Jesus Christ claiming he is "Another God Almighty".  " Who is the liar if it is not the one that denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one that denies the Father and the Son." (1 John 2:22)  You are, the bad spirits about you are coming home to roost and I do not feel sorry for you at all.  

 “When an unclean spirit comes out of a man, it passes through parched places in search of a resting-place, and finds none.  Then it says, ‘I will go back to my house out of which I moved’; and on arriving it finds it unoccupied but swept clean and adorned.  Then it goes its way and takes along with it seven different spirits more wicked than itself, and, after getting inside, they dwell there; and the final circumstances of that man become worse than the first. That is how it will be also with this wicked generation.” (Matthew 12:43-45)

You have No Peace, it has now been taken away from you.  I humiliated you in the Public Forum and I am forever branded in your tormented mind.  Your lamenting Derrick Holland, your lamenting because the son of man has been revealed to you and there is nowhere for you and your demon friends to hide.  Who else would be hurling Satan out of Heaven if not Jesus Christ?  (Rev 12:7-12)

Your War of a 100 Years against Jehovah and His Anointed One is coming to an end.  Boy! Your dunce.  Satan's War is coming to it's end.  "And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus ." (Rev 12:17)

Your "peace" is coming to it's end and that is Good News of God's Kingdom, no more rest for you. "And just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more; And you will certainly give attention to his place, and he will not be." (Ps 37:10)

Soon, all wickedness will be removed from the earth so that the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ can be worshiped without demonic opposition and JEHOVAH'S name will be vindicated WORLDWIDE.  Remember Jesus prayed, "Our Father hallowed be your Name".  Jehovah Witnesses are the only true Christians going door to door "hallowing the Father's Name" by making it known.  "Look! I am standing at the door and knocking." (Rev 3:20)  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando