Jehovah`s Witness/So You DON"T Have Any Quotes, Rando? Does That Mean You Lied Again?

Bob wrote at 2013-10-12 05:37:35
It would appear to most of us that Mr Rando is not what he claims to be. Stop damaging your own  waist credibility  by trying to get any sense out of this man.  Defend what your theology is not yourself.

Derrick wrote at 2013-10-14 10:30:34
I can do both, Bob.  I can defend what I believe, AND defend my name against Rando's lies.  Just read the board, enjoy what you can, and ignore what you don't like.

Why don't you write to Rando, and tell him to stop his lying in the first place?  Then, none of this would be necessary.  

Derrick wrote at 2013-10-14 10:32:23
I agree with you that it is impossible to get sense out of him, and that is not what I am trying to do.  I am fully aware of the futility of that.  But I'm just not going to let him deceive readers, about what my doctrines are, which is exactly what he is trying to do.

My challenging him directly for quotes to back up his accusations, is the right thing to do.  That way, people see that he simply made it all up.  Now, his credibility is shot once again.

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland