Jehovah`s Witness/Door2door Test all Spirits!

Bob wrote at 2013-10-08 02:54:30
I do not believe  Mr Rando is a witness but an imposter trying to make the witnesses look very bad

Derrick wrote at 2013-10-10 12:59:45
Bob, many people have said what you say here, and I have contemplated the possibility myself.  But the reason people say this, is because Rando acts so differently than the JWs that most of us know personally, so we ASSUME that no JW would act that way.

Unfortunately, Rando teaches us a lesson about human nature and cult mentality.  

First, the human nature...ALL people have a wicked sinful nature, even JWs.  It should be no surprise that a JW acts like Rando does, because he has a sinful human nature.  Plus, he has the anonymity of this forum, so that he cannot be held accountable.  Thirdly, he has obvious mental issues that no doubt, play a part in his irrational actions.  Fourthly, he exhibits many signs of being controlled by demonic spirits, in the way that he lies and slanders.

Now, the cult mentality....He views me as an enemy of God, which of course, I am not.  But that is what he thinks.  And in the Watchtower, there is a mentality that some of them have, which causes them to think that ANY means of fighting God's enemy, is acceptable.  Even lying.  In other words, the end justifies the means.  Rando views me as a danger and a threat to JWs, especially newly converted ones.  Therefore, the main goal in his mind, is to discredit me.  He believes it is necessary, and views it as his mission.  Since he doesn't know me, and knows nothing about me, and since he cannot refute me with the Scriptures, he has no choice but to INVENT falsehoods, in order to discredit me.  

You have to understand the mentality....there is an ORGANIZATION to defend here.  So, he views it as war, and in war, all is fair.

That is how he thinks.

Yes, he is a real JW.  He is just a sorry excuse for one, and an embarrassment to the ones who actually TRY to act like Christians.

I know that he is a real JW, and not an impostor, for the following reasons:

1.  JWs are always very paranoid about people on the internet, who CLAIM to be JWs.  I can't tell you the times I have heard my JW mom, or some other JW, say..."Well, you can't believe everyone on the internet who says they are a Witness.  Because many people are impostors, and want to give Jehovah's Organization a bad name, by claiming to a Witness."

Yet, with all the paranoia, most of the JWs here believe that Rando is one of them (though not all).  They do not view him as an impostor.  That speaks volumes to me.

2.  There was a former JW "expert" here who is actually AT the Watchtower Headquarters in New York, and he vouches for Rando, as a true JW.  So, apparently the WT Headquarters itself, has no problem with Rando's actions.  Since there was a representative from Headquarters right here on this board for years, we would certainly have seen some sort of post from him, about Rando being a counterfeit Witness, if this were the case.

3.  The expert known as "Brother DW", KNOWS Rando outside of this board.  I don't think there is any doubt that DW is a JW.  He would not vouch for someone who was an impostor.  He has known Rando for years, and vouches for Rando as being a JW.

I don't think there is a need to assume that all JWs are too holy or honest to act like Rando.  Rando is a JW....He is simply the bad apple in the barrel.  

There are a few others, too, who act like him to a lesser extent.  They support him in his lies, and look the other way when he is doing it.

They are JWs, but that will not keep them from having to answer to God.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland