Jehovah`s Witness/Drama

DDD wrote at 2013-10-23 16:24:11
Mr. Holland,

Many of us are leaving this site. This site does not promote unity and love; instead, it incites grief, antagonistic postures and many other qualities that our God Jehovah does not approve. Soon you will have this site all to yourself. The true followers of Jehovah and Jesus do not display such behavior and actions and do not condoned this worldly personality. Thank you for teaching us the lesson.

Jehovah is constantly searching for desirable hearts for his kingdom by using the myriads of angels at his disposition who helps us in the preaching activiy.

We have undeniable faith that He will find those whom He draws to Jesus. That's biblical by the way.  

Bob wrote at 2013-10-24 06:35:03
Please do not speak in general terms about all Witnesses here. You have your beef with a few and like them you can fall into the same bad ways of tit for tat.  You use words that generalize all of them  and put then all in the same sad basket when you say such things as such as "See what idiots they make of themselves, when they can't get their stories straight?" and  "that their thinking capacity has not been altered in some way"  Some of them here do use their own thinking  ability, even using material from other religions and sources besides the Watchtower.  

Derrick wrote at 2013-10-25 12:44:24
Bob, would you mind actually READING my comments again?  See also my open letter to DeLaurentos today, which I believe, will show you that I am not generalizing all Witnesses.  I am not sure how you can even say this, since you yourself know that I recommended 5 JWs on this site, and GOOD examples.

I don't mind someone having a "beef" with me...but I would appreciate it if their "beef" is actually based on something I have SAID, and not merely their perception of it.

I believe when I talk about them making "idiots" of themselves, it is self-explanatory that I am referring to the ONES who ARE doing that, and not the JWs who aren't.  I don't believe I have said that "all JWs here make idiots of themselves".  I believe I have said just the opposite.

Bob, what you ought to be doing, is pressuring the ones who ARE making idiots of themselves, to produce evidence of their false claims.  Here lies are being posted every day, and you are more worried about picking apart my statements.  

And NO, I do not "fall into the same bad ways".  I don't lie, I don't post lies, and I don't post slander, nor do I blaspheme the Savior by calling Him a "body swapping zombie".  

You chastise me for not recognizing that some use their thinking ability...Again, you failed to READ where I SAID that there are some Witnesses here who give good and intelligent answers.

Bob...Read what I actually say, before making comments like this, please.  Thank you.

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland