Jehovah`s Witness/To be an Expert! Or not to be an Expert! That is the Question!

the one who knows all wrote at 2013-10-30 04:34:18
There are several JWs that answer questions correctly.  One JW that gets things right has this to say on his profile   “Being an expert and being qualified to answer are not always one and the same - as such I can answer your questions regarding the bibles teachings on any particular manner. **I will do this relying on prior knowledge like anyone else, but also with a willingness to do research into the matter with a goal of sighting as many sources as are available in answering and showing the reasonableness of such. In all circumstances and for all questions, the Bible is its own Interpreter.**   “  That person is Be Reasonable.  

Brenton Hepburn says this on his profile “Please be aware that there are people here who  ARE NOT practicing JWs. By all means ask these ones questions. Depending on the question you will get an honest answer,  but, generally the answer you get,  will mislead you  as to what we believe, often because, they  do not give  ALL  the relevant details. These ones will, have an agenda against JWs., and will at times give answers that are not correct in regard to JW teachings and practices.”     Notice that he says some experts will mislead because they do not have  all relevant information.  That is Derrick. He has a lot of knowledge but not all relevant information.  Some of his answers over the years that I have seen have been incorrect because he does not have all the facts.  There is too many answerers to go back for me to pinpoint any particular one.

Elbert Spears says this “I do not wish to be considered an Expert in this category because I, like everyone else will never cease to learn.” He knows his limits and is not proud as some others here are  

Other JWs that hold their own here are  Carol Massey and Sister Pam B.  The above JWs are worthy of answering asking questions to.

Derrick wrote at 2013-10-31 12:19:29
Interesting thing....the 4 you recommended, and 4 of the ones I also recommended. I also notice that you, a JW, did not recommend Sister T, DW, or Rando. Any reason why?

the one who knows all wrote at 2013-11-05 23:26:04
Yes from their behavior on this site I would not want to associate with them in real life.  Foe me they would be "bad association that spoil us-full habits"  

Derrick wrote at 2013-11-06 11:27:02
Well, I have to respect you for at least having the decency to say that.  Most JWs won't do it, even though the dishonesty is obvious.  But you did.  I respect that.

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland