Jehovah`s Witness/Mr. Grunbaum's Side Of The Story...

Bob wrote at 2013-10-22 23:42:13
I know I have had a go at you in the past for your always defending yourself and not the message but it was nice to see you defend others for a change. Beside my complaint about you there were four witnesses here that I took exception to.  I am glad I am not the only one that can see the good witnesses as opposed to the bad ones that should not be here.  I am sure if some of the witnesses that you have cause you to retaliate were  were not here then maybe us readers would learn something. Even though I have not liked the way you defend yourself against personal attacks you do have a lot of scriptural  knowledge.  I wish you would leave the personal attacks alone and just deliver your message.  It is just a shame that so many here including you have gotten do personal.  

Derrick wrote at 2013-10-24 02:07:59
Well, thank you for that, Bob.  Situations arise here, that should not question about it.  JWs should not lie, and I should not have to address any lies.  

As for taking up for Grunbaum, I am a person who believes strongly in fairness.  Grunbaum and I have had some very sharp differences, but I believe that DW is pure evil, and had no right to handle this in the manner in which he has.  I am not saying that everything about Grunbaum is above board, because there are some questionable things....But when DW starts thinking that he is now the person who decides to police everyone, investigate everyone, then come on here and inform everyone that there are ONLY 4 "genuine Witnesses"...Well, he crossed the line.

Anyway, thanks for your comment, and have a great evening.

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.