Jehovah`s Witness/Rando just keeps on lying....Its the sign of a desperate "man"

jeff wrote at 2013-11-01 15:23:30
I have noticed that some people lie so much that they can not even tell that they are lying any more.  Rando is a prime example of this.

Derrick, God is using you to spread the truth so do not get discouraged by these people that lie about you and call you names.  Spreading the Gospel is what matters and that is what I see you doing.

Bob wrote at 2013-11-01 23:58:38
Mr Holland Mr Drakes comments are equally directed to you as they are to Mr Rando.  Be the grown up on this board IF YOU INSIST ON STAYING HERE instead of going to the critics page and completely ignore Rando and others that continually badger you.  Unfortunately you help fuel the ongoing contentions by the way you respond.  They may not be respectful but you you are equally as disrespectful to them.  

Derrick wrote at 2013-11-02 12:05:23
JEFF:  Thank you for your encouraging words once again, Sir.  You are correct that the Gospel is being spread, and will continue to be.  Their attempted slander is not going to deter me in the least, and it only makes THEIR OWN religion look bad, not me.  You are correct...They lie so much, it has become 2nd nature to them, and they constantly contradict themselves, because they can't even remember the last lie they told.

BOB:  Once again, Bob, you don't know what you're talking about, because you don't know the entire story.  Mr. Drake and I have corresponded outside of this public forum, so you simply do not have all the facts of the matter.  Since I do, I believe I am in a much better position to state what his concern was.  Now, that is not to say that he agrees with me on everything, because he doesn't....most notably doctrine.  But there IS a reason he approached me, and not Rando.  And AGAIN, Bob....I have the right to expose his lies and slander of me.  And I will do so as I see fit.  You really need to stop presuming to give orders.  Why don't YOU join up as an Expert, and when Rando starts in on you, handle it any way you want to.

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland