Jehovah`s Witness/Can't Rando Get His Doctrine Straight? Who IS Abaddon, According To Rando?

Jay wrote at 2013-10-07 21:19:22
Derrick,

If I may, I'd like to add to this subject.

Why does Abaddon have to be anyone other than Abaddon?  Why does Jesus have to be anyone other than Jesus... other than to further JW's attempt to denigrate the name, position, purpose, power and finished work of Jesus Christ?

If Rando believes Jesus is not only Michael but also Abaddon, he has just described, in essence, a triune being... three in one. Jesus/Michael/Abaddon.  Otherwise known as a trinity.  And HOW CAN THAT BE?  Rando is constantly posting 2 or 3-screen 'answers' to non-existent questions refuting the possibility of a trinity since the word in nowhere in the scriptures.

It has been my experience that if JW's get a question they cannot find a 'canned' WT Society authorized answer they can 'cut & paste' from, they will answer the question with a question, change the subject, ignore the question, 'cut & paste' 2 or 3 pages from their literature that has nothing to do with the subject, personally attack you, call you an apostate, give a non-answer answer such as 'thank you' or outright reject the question.

I have posed questions to Rando which go unanswered.  Instead, he posts a link to the JW website.  I've read some of the things on their website & also their books.  That's why I have questions.  If there is something in a question he doesn't want others to see, afraid it might raise questions for others...  he will not publish the question.  And I thought they like to be known as 'publishers'.

If a JW cannot answer a question about their beliefs in their own words, from their own understanding, but have to parrot word for word the authorized Watch Tower Society answer they are taught I can't help but believe they themselves do not understand or even believe the Society's convoluted explanation they are supposed to defend.

Thanks for allowing me to vent.

Jay  

Derrick wrote at 2013-10-10 13:15:57
Hello, Jay.  Thank you so much for these comments, and your observations about the typical actions of JWs, when put into a corner.  Everything you said was spot on.

You know, I wish you had sent these comments in the form of a question to me, because they are so insightful, and I think the readers could benefit from seeing them.  Some people check the "Add To This Answer" option, but some don't.  

Sadly, MOST questions posted to Rando, go unanswered.  His mission here is not to answer questions....It is to slander me.  I ask him questions, giving him every opportunity to back up his lies about me with facts, and he never does.  He always takes a swipe at the Trinity, even though that has no relevance to the question.  Its his diversionary tactic, and it makes him look really silly.

I just sent him another question, asking him for quotes from me, for the statements he lies and tells the board that I made.  Just watch....there will be NO quotes from me.  He will reject the question with an insulting note attached, or he will type an answer that is too short to get posted (he does that by design), or he will write a lot of babble about nothing to do with the question.

Mark it down....He does not answer questions.

You are absolutely correct, that he rejects ANY question that he doesn't want others to see.  Readers should be aware of his tactics.  Not just from me, but from other questioners who have had this experience with him.

Jay, you wrote..."Why does Abaddon have to be anyone other than Abaddon?  Why does Jesus have to be anyone other than Jesus... other than to further JW's attempt to denigrate the name, position, purpose, power and finished work of Jesus Christ?

Why can't Jesus just be Jesus, and Abaddon just be Abaddon?  Because that is too simple, and too Scriptural.  Rando wants everyone to think he has special insight.  When he first joined this forum, his profile once stated that "I can answer questions that few know or can answer"

He has this need to make himself look super-spiritual.  He claims to be a revealer of "sacred secrets".

I actually brought up your point several years back, about how his interpretation of the angels, actually means he is describing a triune being.  Needless to say, he didn't care for that...LOL.

And yes, I'm glad that you too see how he is posting "answers" to non-existent questions, which he is basically writing himself.

Take care, Jay.  And God bless.

Jay wrote at 2013-10-12 01:46:31
Derrick,

I'll have to send you my most recent dialogue with Rando since he chose not to respond to it or make it public.  I get the idea he's more about defending his ego than he is defending the WTBS & its everchanging beliefs.  

Jay  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland