Jehovah`s Witness/My Final post on this Apostate site

Question
Derrick I dont understand why you want mt to post a question when you sent a private email,I assume you want proof this comes from New York thats the only reason I can think,like I said in the email you can post my personal information I dont care,of all the ones who I had contact with yes you are right about those you mentioned are a real pleasure knowing but in terms of Williams and Williams this question to you should tell you what the truth is.Yes ask these so-called witnesses if they would let the Elders in the congregation see this site and the dialog and see what the answer is,if its yes they would and they are positive they would approve of this site then you will know who is a real witness or not because the elders wont,if they say no they wouldn't let the elders know then that should tell you the level of each ones spiritually.If the elders who watch over them disapprove of this site then does Jehovah approve of this site.

Answer
Hello, Mr. Grunbaum.  Thank you for writing, per my request.  As I told you in the email, I had my own reasons for asking you to write to me this way, rather than posting to myself what you wanted me to.  And no, it had nothing to do with verifying your location as NY, since you have written me in the past and it has showed up from there.

I had to greatly increase my question load for today, just to be able to allow you and Sal to write to me, because I have already gotten questions from Darryl Murphy, Jay, and several other things that I am posting myself.  But I had my reasons for requesting this.  

And it is a good thing that you did it this way, because now I can publicly VERIFY that you wrote to me from New York, and within just over an hour, Sal wrote to me several times from Michigan.  Unless you are incredibly fast, or Superman, that would falsify DW's claim that you are "Sal".  Now, he may get desperate and start telling us about "internet scramblers" again, but I think most people reading are satisfied that you are not Sal, and that DW is full of...hot air.  

You have asked me, for whatever reason you wish for me to, to make known that you are actually Mr. Al Williams.  Most people here have known you by either Benyamin Grunbaum, or Daniel Selinski, which is not a big deal and has already been made public.  I think most everyone knew you went by a different name on Allexperts.  So, the fact that your last name is "Williams", is not significant...at least not to me.  In fact, I have known for years that you sometimes used that name as well.  

In fact, I will just go ahead and post now, the portion of the e-mail you sent me the other evening, which I left out BECAUSE it contained your personal information.  You have requested that I post it, so here it is:

"Jehovah's Witness Pioneer Minister,expert chess player rated 2200,Born in Chicago ILL COOK COUNTY HOSPITAL.Father,Alvin Williams Chicago ill,Grandfather Slater Williams Chicago,uncle Junior Williams,Chicago,Mickey Williams,MOTHER ELLA THOMAS DETROIT,brother Alvin Williams,Sherman Williams,Sister Glenda Williams CA,Sister Sandra Holt Detroit mi EA WTBTSONY in Brooklyn NY.Office

Ok obviously my real last name is Williams which I believe you and I had dealing in a debate years ago and that name came up,so yes I'm related to Junior [Alfonso Williams] I'm named after my brother we had the same father but different mothers."

And from today's email, you requested that I post....

"Like I said you knew who I was but didn't reveal my last name was williams which shows you dont gossip or reveal private matters unlike a supposed brother like DW..I will read these next posts,DW brought this on his self"

I'm still at a loss as to what the purpose is for making your name known here.  I do not normally like to reveal the personal information of people on this forum.  I'm not Rando, you know.  And of course, Rando and DW have not seen fit to have THEIR personal information known. As far as I'm concerned, they are hypocrites.  They constantly write themselves under other names, and neither of them use their real or full name, either.  And especially DW, for doing background checks on everyone, while himself refusing to give out his identity.

In an e-mail today, you also stated...

"the Slave has come out by means of the elders who recognize sites like these are not approved by the Watchtower society.Those who claim to be Jehovah's Witness who ignore the society's direction about online sites like these are going directly against the Slave. None of the so-called Witnesses on this site would make the elders in their respective congregations aware of this site and the dialog which should tell you the level of their spirituality. If the elders knew one of the members in the congregation was on a site like this would receive counsel against posting on this site.I want you to post my final response to your question about the last name Williams which I gave you permission before. My personal business raised by the ones who call themselves witnesses just show they are not following directions.

You then went on to say...

"Would they provide this link Allexperts to the body of elders in their congregation for their approval yes-or- no.

I can tell you none on the site would make the elders aware of this website as I set the example to leave this site months ago,I have thought about coming back but we have to be obedient to the Slave.

So the names listed on this site are not representing the Slave since they dont approve this online site,only JW .ORG.

My time answering your questions is over ,my participation on this site is over  ,my participation on any online sites is over,those who ignore the Slave is ignoring Jehovah's direction,the only reason I'm responding again is for your benefit since you were the only one on the site who knew my last name was Williams from years ago.  I wont be responding any longer Derrick but I hope and pray you come into the knowledge of truth,you are a very bright person and have good qualities because you never revealed who I was. Post my final response."   

Now from the above comments, Mr. Williams, you wanted me to ask the Witnesses who are left here, if they would be willing to let their Elders see this site that they are a part of.  Also, if they would let their elders see the dialogue.  Well, I can answer that one for you...Why do you think the cowards DW and Rando remain anonymous?  Isn't that easy enough to figure out?  

But here it is....To the JWs left here, Mr. Williams wants to know why you are not following the advice from the "Slave", which apparently has given some refined instructions regarding sites such as this, and if your elders would approve of the content of your postings?

And Mr. Williams, your point is well taken....If they answer "yes", then they are likely false Witnesses.  If they answer "no", then they are going against the orders of the "Slave" they claim to be loyal to.  I believe Rando even states it in his profile, doesn't he?  That he is loyal to the Faithful and Discreet Slave?  I'm sure they are not very proud of him at the moment.

You asked..."If the elders who watch over them disapprove of this site then does Jehovah approve of this site."

It will be interesting to see if they wish to respond to this question.

In closing, Mr. Williams, let me say on a personal note that you and I had some sharp disagreements.  But I thoroughly enjoyed our conversations, and my prayer is that one day you will know it means to truly have a born again relationship with God, through faith in Jesus Christ.  I hope that one day I can meet you as my brother in Christ Jesus.

If there is anything that you wanted posted, that I have left out, please feel free to write me again.  Take care, Sir.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland