Jehovah`s Witness/Galatians 5:19

Question
What is it to be brazen and should Jehovah's witnesses get dis-fellowshiped for it?

Answer
In the newly revised edition of the New World Translation Galatians 5:19 lists the works of the flesh as "sexual immorality, uncleanness, brazen conduct, idolatry," etc.

Formerly the NWT used the words "fornication" instead of "sexual immorality" and "loose conduct" instead of "brazen conduct."

The NWT glossary states concerning the meaning of the Greek word : From the Greek a∑sel′gei∑a, a phrase pertaining to acts that are serious violations of Godís laws and that reflect a brazen or boldly contemptuous attitude; a spirit that betrays disrespect or even contempt for authority, laws, and standards. The expression does not refer to wrong conduct of a minor nature.​ó

Given the definition of the Greek word it appears that "brazen conduct" more accurately reflects the meaning, rather then "loose conduct."

Ought "brazen conduct" be grounds for being disfellowshipped? Absolutely! If one is not repentant.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert King