Jehovah`s Witness/HONESTY!!!

Hi Sis T.....

I was a reader on the forum (as you know) and have been a reader on this site for many years.  I am a baptized Jehovah’s Witness and a devout follower of Christ, my King and Redeemer.  After reading several posts on this site I felt compelled to write to you and to SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT.  
Mr. Grunbaum (Daniel Selinski) who was the Administrator on that forum presented himself as a worshiper of Jehovah God.  He also presented himself as Alfonzo Williams (as he himself had already admitted on this site some days ago), and he also presented himself as a person by the name of Al Stewart Williams.  These are FACTS as I witnessed it first hand and saw the evidence for myself.  It is one thing to have a pseudo name when you are on a public forum as a certain amount of privacy must be protected.  It is a whole other thing to profess that you are in fact family. He presented himself as my brother and then presented two others as my brothers also.  It turns out that HE (Daniel, aka, Stewart, aka, Al) never acted as my brother.  He lied to me and everyone else on the email forum. And then when confronted, all he could do was attack.  Brother DW asked him on several occasions, and asked kindly I might add, to explain certain things.  He never would.  He would always just threaten with leaving the forum (with the implied threat of disbanding it).  He told everyone that he was on the writing committee in New York and when confronted had his pseudo character (Stewart Williams) tell us that he was just a helper and I quote…. "Correction, he is not on the writing committee itself they also have helpers." end quote!!
He created a fake character and had us believing that Prince Nelson Rogers (an entertainer) was also a contributor on that forum.  I was so disheartened and disappointed with someone (because someone actually had to be typing the things I was reading) that all I could do was leave.  
So for ANYONE that reads this, just know that Mr. Grunbaum IS NOT a true servant of Jehovah God and if he was ever a dedicated servant in his lifetime he is not living up to that dedication now.  TRUE brothers would have NEVER deceived their family in such a monumental way!  And to the extent that this person schemed only reminds me of what the psalmist said....
(Psalm 35:4)  4 May those be shamed and humiliated who are hunting for my soul. May those be turned back and be abashed who are scheming calamity for me.
(Proverbs 24:8) 8 As for anyone scheming to do bad, he will be called a mere master at evil ideas.

So Derrick (I am addressing this statement to you because I know that you will read this).......…
I am not sure where you are getting your information but I was there from the beginning.  I saw EVERY email; I lived coming to know who I thought was a brother only to find that he was a fraud.  It seems to me that you are on a site where you couldn’t POSSIBLY help anyone to understand what being a Jehovah’s Witness is all about simply because you are on the outside.  Why are you here??  What really is the point?  If you are a Christian (and you say that you are), why don’t you go to a Christian site and champion that?  Why confuse people that come here for JW fact??  Please do not answer that as I already know from being a reader on this site what your purpose is.

And Sis T……..  Just keep up the good work. SOON, they will all know!!

(Revelation 1:7) 7 Look! He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, and those who pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him. Yes, Amen.

Hello and thanks for writing,

Yes, I agree, being in public and not wanting anyone to know your name etc is understandable, but playing games with your supposed brothers and sisters in private is not, as Jehovah's Witnesses the world over are family, we are related in the faith and that bond can be stronger then even fleshly bonds, (Prov 18:24) so to do such a thing is JUST WRONG.

Gal 6:10 "So, then, as long as we have the opportunity, let us work what is good toward all, but especially toward those related to us in the faith."

Honesty is a very important part of our brotherhood and we would not want to grieve Jehovah's holy spirit by being deceitful:

Eph 4:25 "Therefore, now that you have put away deceit, each one of you speak truth with his neighbor, because we are members belonging to one another"

We certainly should not be devious or deliberately try to mislead our fellow worshippers, for that is the same as lying to them. Any who were to persist in such a course would end up having no relationship with God.

Prov. 3:32 "For Jehovah detests a devious person, But His close friendship is with the upright"

<<End Quote>>

Rev. 21:8 "But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and the sexually immoral and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This means the second death."

Col 3:9 "Do not lie to one another. Strip off the old personality"

Prov 6:16-19 "There are six things that Jehovah hates;
Yes, seven things that he detests: 17  Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18  A heart plotting wicked schemes, and feet that run quickly to evil,
19  A false witness who lies with every breath, And anyone sowing contentions among brothers"

Gal. 6:10 "So, then, as long as we have the opportunity, let us work what is good toward all, but especially toward those related to us in the faith."

I agree true brothers would never deceive their family in such a way and not only that for some to side with that deception and revert to uncontrollable rages and non stop rants makes you wonder what is really going on.  Are we to follow deceptive men or Jesus Christ?  Are we to get hostile with anger and abusive speech with one another?

Eph 4:31 "Put away from yourselves every kind of malicious bitterness, anger, wrath, screaming, and abusive speech, as well as everything injurious"

Jehovah's Holy Spirit brings about peace, (Gal 5:22,23) and order, as he is a God not of disorder but peace (1 Cor 14:33)  

If almost 8 million JW's around the world can be peaceable with one another, united in love, to the point of giving their very lives for their brother in faith, then that let's you know that Jehovah's holy spirit was not there.  

John 13:35 "By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves."

As you, I am a follower of Jesus, he is my Leader, and I will not knowingly be apart of any deceptions and I will not condone it either.

As for Mr. Holland, well we know why he's on this site, he should be on the critics page as he is a critic of Jehovah's Witnesses.  Questions for JW's should be answered by JW's, not disgruntled ex's and opposers.  But would Satan be doing his job of trying to turn many away from Jehovah if things went that smoothly?  No, we know that as long as Satan is the ruler of this system of things, (John 14:30; 2 Cor 4:4) we will have a wrestling (Eph 6:12).

When we decided to leave because of the deception that was exposed we were then attacked by ones who claimed to be our brothers and sisters but this scripture comes to mind:

1 Peter 4:4 "They are puzzled that you do not continue running with them in the same decadent course of debauchery, so they speak abusively of you."

Keeping close to Jehovah and his visible organization may mean that some will speak of us abusively.  But we knew that when we decided to worship Jehovah and pick up our torture stake and continually follow Jesus! (Matt 16:24).

We also know that there are weeds among the wheat, (Matt 13:30) and we are told bad association spoils useful habits (1 Cor. 15:33).  This scripture that Paul wrote was actually referring to ones who were already in the congregations.  

May you continue to worship Jehovah God and follow his beloved son Jesus and remember that pleasing Jehovah far outweighs anything else. We were put to the test, be overjoyed in passing that test, once the deception was uncovered we left.  Find comfort in knowing that you held fast to your integrity before Jehovah God!

Psalms 26:1,2 "Judge me, O Jehovah, for I have walked in my integrity; In Jehovah I have trusted without wavering. 2 Examine me, O Jehovah, and put me to the test;
Refine my innermost thoughts and my heart."

Psalms 26:4 "I do not associate with deceitful men, And I avoid those who hide what they are"

Take care,

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)