Jehovah`s Witness/INC

Question
hello Bro. DW. Can you help me to these questions? What are the differences of JW's beliefs contrary to Iglesia ni Cristo beliefs. Why and how the other side is in harmony with the Bible and the other is in error. Can you please show me the list of the errors of both parties if possible, as well as the beliefs that in harmony with the Bible. Is it important to know which is really the true religion? I'll indeed be thankful if you can satisfy the readers, thus justify my questions.
Take care. Jah bless

Answer
Hello my friend

Thanks for writing

Sorry for the long delay. You have no idea how hectic my schedule has been. Anyway

The absolute first thing I want you to understand is that there are thousand's of religion's and religious denomination's the reason being is that Satan is the master of confusion. He will use every tactic imaginable to turn people away from pure worship and confusion my friend is a big part of that.

God on the other hand has quite simply counteracted that by allowing us the simplicity of logic and common sense to find the truth. He created us to understand thing's a certain way that's what we do and the truth is no exception to that. There is one way to do that and one way only. If it's in the scripture's it's the truth.

1 John 4 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired expression,*+ but test the inspired expressions* to see whether they originate with God,+ because many false prophets have gone forth into the world"

Do not be misled it's this one scriptural principle that should be the basis for finding the truth.

So with that in mind let's talk scriptural teaching's between the two religion's.

The reality is the INC copied most of their beliefs from us there founder was associated with Jehovah's witnesses or Bible student's as we where known back then (and a few other denomination's) .So to examine all there belief's is kinda pointless so I'll show you where they run into a major problem.

Unlike Jehovah's witnesses they do not believe that Jesus is ruling as King right now.In effect they don't believe Jesus is here/present. This present's a real snowball effect on their truth firstly according to this scripture here they're gonna get caught out just like the rest of false religion.

Matt 25 “Then the kingdom of the heavens will become like ten virgins that took their lamps+ and went out to meet the bridegroom.+ 2 Five of them were foolish,+ and five were discreet.+ 3 For the foolish took their lamps but took no oil with them, 4 whereas the discreet took oil in their receptacles with their lamps. 5 While the bridegroom was delaying, they all nodded and went to sleep.+ 6 Right in the middle of the night there arose a cry,+ ‘Here is the bridegroom! Be on YOUR way out to meet him.’ 7 Then all those virgins rose and put their lamps+ in order. 8 The foolish said to the discreet, ‘Give us some of YOUR oil,+ because our lamps are about to go out.’ 9 The discreet+ answered with the words, ‘Perhaps there may not be quite enough for us and YOU. Be on YOUR way, instead, to those who sell it and buy for yourselves.’ 10 While they were going off to buy, the bridegroom arrived, and the virgins that were ready went in with him to the marriage feast;+ and the door was shut. 11 Afterwards the rest of the virgins also came, saying, ‘Sir, sir, open to us!’+ 12 In answer he said, ‘I tell YOU the truth, I do not know YOU."

Now notice in the chapter there is 10 Virgin's and they're all asleep. They wake up at the cry of "here is the bridegroom" (VS 6) and go out to meet him. However the foolish virgin's aren't prepared so while they're going off to get prepared Jesus arrive's(10) and they miss out.

Now the problem for false religion including INC is this. They don't believe the cry of here is the bridegroom has gone out yet so by their own admission they are asleep awaiting that cry.

They're either sleeping or he's here ?? Take your pick Christendom!!

They're spiritually asleep.

Which is why they are not doing the most important work that identifies Jesus followers

Matt 24:

14 "And this good news+ OF THE KINGDOM+ will be preached* in all the inhabited earth* for a witness* to all the nations;+ and then the end*+ will come"

They can't be preaching the KINGDOM because they don't even know that it's here.

Now there's one more thing I wanted to go over with you which really highlight's how they don't even get the point of Jesus sacrifice in the first place. That's based on blood transfusion's . They allow blood transfusion's.

Now for me that set's alarm bell's ringing if you can't even get the whole point why blood tranfusion's are wrong in the sight of God.

Below is a link of a question I answered on this very subject

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2013/9/blood-transfusions-1.ht

So that's two very major flaws in their scriptural understanding.

Follow up if you need

Take Care

https://www.jw.org/en/free-bible-study/

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW